Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536482 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mikkydaddy i am fine.How is your family?Are you in Korea?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by indifferentg(f): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
acadollar:

Yes all will be done in Korea, find a friend
Your inviter will be someone staying here legally too.

Are you male or female?

How will I find a friend? I have a few but they are all children like me (15-18) the oldest one cannot speak English well, we speak Korean to each other. And my parents don't have anybody in Korea.

I am a female.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arisco4u(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
pls house I need advice ...my brother got a conference visa to south Korea and due to lack of finance ,the conference date expired on his hand but the visa is a 3month visa ,so I want to know if he can still make use of the visa for travel since he still have up to 2months remaining and how best can he go abt it ,,,,,pls house I need help on this one
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
arisco4u:
pls house I need advice ...my brother got a conference visa to south Korea and due to lack of finance ,the conference date expired on his hand but the visa is a 3month visa ,so I want to know if he can still make use of the visa for travel since he still have up to 2months remaining and how best can he go abt it ,,,,,pls house I need help on this one
How can he now prove at POE that he wants to attend conference that had already been done? If the conference had been done, what is he niw going there to do? Tell d house the truth, so that they can guild u aright. They must depot him if he goes.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
indifferentg:

How will I find a friend? I have a few but they are all children like me (15-18) the oldest one cannot speak English well, we speak Korean to each other. And my parents don't have anybody in Korea.

I am a female.

How will you find a friend?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by indifferentg(f): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
acadollar:

How will you find a friend?

You said I should find a friend and inviter?
So I asked how I would find one.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
indifferentg:

You said I should find a friend and inviter?
So I asked how I would find one.
I mean you should contact your friends or family to invite you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by indifferentg(f): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
acadollar:

I mean you should contact your friends or family to invite you

Yes I understand. But i am saying i have no friends or family in Korea to invite me there!!!
So is there any way to find someone that can?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2016
indifferentg:

Yes I understand. But i am saying i have no friends or family in Korea to invite me there!!!
So is there any way to find someone that can?

It is your duty madam
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Billyjim: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
My humble advise to those planning to come here.1.Make sure you have money that can sustain you for like 2 months.2.Make sure you are strong enough to face the kind of job people are doing here.If you are mummy's pet please I am sure you will regret ever planning to work in Korea.My advise are for people who are coming here to work and study.Life here is survival of the fittest.My humble opinion.May God help us all.
pls what is the nature of the job and what makes it tedious for ordinary person to cope.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2016
arisco4u:
since ur brother stil hav a valid visa.My advise for him is to find another related conference and register.He should endeavour to tell them @ POE reasons he couldn't meetup wit d first conference.Such as exigencies at work or any family related issues.

Says Don milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2016
milkydaddy:
since ur brother stil hav a valid visa.My advise for him is to find another related conference and register.He should endeavour to tell them @ POE reasons he couldn't meetup wit d first conference.Such as exigencies at work or any family related issues.

Says Don milky
lol longest time,are you now in Korea?wow u don turn to don now not daddy again grin
milkydaddy:

Says Don milky
lol longest time,are you now in Korea?wow u don turn to don now not daddy again
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arisco4u(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Don milky thanks alot ....I really appreciate ur kind advice
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by rumkiorta: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hardly believe that south Korea is better for technological degrees.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
arisco4u:
Don milky thanks alot ....I really appreciate ur kind advice
Thank God,dats d important of diz forum
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2016
milkydaddy:
Thank God,dats d important of diz forum
Don Milky,I miss ur helpful hints so much.Where hav u been?Ur guidelines pertaining legalizatn and authentication of results were so perfect and truthful.U too much Boss
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2016
gud morning house I have a gift for u guys in naija if u are using Mtn send 102 to 131 u will get 4.5gig
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 10:25am On Apr 09, 2016
text 101 to 131 u will receive 7.5gig
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
unclephilio123:
Don Milky,I miss ur helpful hints so much.Where hav u been?Ur guidelines pertaining legalizatn and authentication of results were so perfect and truthful.U too much Boss
Milkydaddy o, is it only in abuja they do that legalization and norturization.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Liquid55: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hello Guys.. So happy to be here... actually am not a nairalander before (i registered today ) . I accidentally stumbled on this thread via Google as I was browsing everything about South Korea(their cultures, environment etc) which my pastor mentioned that it's a nice place to go and start up life.. Now I ve diligently been reading this thread for a week now from No. 1 to the last page (69) guess this discussion started last year 2015* and I must confess it's really helpful . Much Gratitude to Mr Acadollar that started this thread and other persons that were helping here... As I read here that it's impossible to get work visa,, how can I obtain a visa say Business *since am a novice in this area, haven't traveled out all MA life.. AM 25,a Graduate currently running MA MSc @ unizik thou I ve deferred MA program to go and work... I really need help in this.. How do I begin? Mr Acadollar I wouldn't mind having your assistance.... God bless you Guys...*sorry for the long write up*
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
acadollar:

It is your duty madam

Please bro how far is this place to where u are staying?
Korean Language Education Center
Bldg 137, Room 101, SNU, 599 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 151-742, Korea

Wanted you to help me confirm something please. Ur urgent response will be highly appreciated
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jugreency2:

Milkydaddy o, is it only in abuja they do that legalization and norturization.
Abuja is the only place u can legalise and Authenticate your documents,if someone tells you that you can legalise and Authenticate your Docs elsewhere na Capital NO.

Says Don milky

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jugreency2: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
milkydaddy:
Abuja is the only place u can legalise and Authenticate your documents,if someone tells you that you can legalise and Authenticate your Docs elsewhere na Capital NO.

Says Don milky
Ok boss, thank you very much sir.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Liquid55:
Hello Guys.. So happy to be here... actually am not a nairalander before (i registered today ) . I accidentally stumbled on this thread via Google as I was browsing everything about South Korea(their cultures, environment etc) which my pastor mentioned that it's a nice place to go and start up life.. Now I ve diligently been reading this thread for a week now from No. 1 to the last page (69) guess this discussion started last year 2015* and I must confess it's really helpful . Much Gratitude to Mr Acadollar that started this thread and other persons that were helping here... As I read here that it's impossible to get work visa,, how can I obtain a visa say Business *since am a novice in this area, haven't traveled out all MA life.. AM 25,a Graduate currently running MA MSc @ unizik thou I ve deferred MA program to go and work... I really need help in this.. How do I begin? Mr Acadollar I wouldn't mind having your assistance.... God bless you Guys...*sorry for the long write up*
[b]
Liquid55:
[/b]
Liquid55:
what do u really care to knw?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jugreency2:
Ok boss, thank you very much sir.
U are most welcome Bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:17am On Apr 10, 2016
antonreal:

Please bro how far is this place to where u are staying?
Korean Language Education Center
Bldg 137, Room 101, SNU, 599 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 151-742, Korea

Wanted you to help me confirm something please. Ur urgent response will be highly appreciated
Far
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Liquid55:

?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Boblee: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2016
acadollar:

Are u coming from Nigeria ?
If ure coming from Nigeria, u have 5 percnt chances of making it.
but if ure coming from any other countries..good

happy Sunday house
If am in Malaysia with student visa, is it possible to get conference or tourist visa from there?
Plz advice
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Liquid55: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
acadollar:

?
@ Acadollar and MilkyDaddy... What I really need is which visa can I get apart from student visa that can enable me find work immediately I land Sk... Like I said before, am doing MA MSc here in Naija but I ve deferred it since I realized that I might not finish it in 2 or 3 years due to the type of supervisor I have and other matters...and I don't like wasting time in anything I do(so using study visa is out of the option) . How do I go about obtaining the visa? I ll appreciate any help whatsoever... MA mail is sincana04@gmail.com for further talks.. Thanks guys.. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.