Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536403 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by generalbush(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2016
kcluv2men:

I think you should go back and read the thread bro. I'm still in Nigeria you know and i acted based on the little information i got here. You can't get first hand information till you see for yourself. Any which way, life is a struggle. For me, the journey hasn't been easy. Going to have to buy dollars for 382 today when i budgeted 282 before i started this processing. Be strong and take the risk but get Oluwa involved. Cheers!

I know buddy...

I have an excellent idea... I have already made lots of research...

So if interested, pm me. Make sure you haven't paid any fee ooh.

NB: I won't ask you to give me anything, I won't request even thank you for you...

If you have not paid tuition. you can pm me, and I will show you the way to the promise land.

Cheaper than what you budgeted for..

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2016
I agree with don milky. We appreciate your efforts but you should share them here. It will be better for others to share ideas and comments too. You might just learn something new.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SKYTRAK22(m): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Good morning to you all well meaning nairalanders,most especially to those on South Korea travel thread,kindly be informed that i will soon be going to SK Embassy situated in Abuja to apply for D2 visa ,having obtained my documents for Master of Divinity from ASIA LIFE UNIVERSITY in Daejeon SK,please what does the embassy mean by translating my parents names to English Language as in my sponsors, is there any body on this thread that could shed more light on this,please. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2016
SKYTRAK22:
Good morning to you all well meaning nairalanders,most especially to those on South Korea travel thread,kindly be informed that i will soon be going to SK Embassy situated in Abuja to apply for D2 visa ,having obtained my documents for Master of Divinity from ASIA LIFE UNIVERSITY in Daejeon SK,please what does the embassy mean by translating my parents names to English Language as in my sponsors, is there any body on this thread that could shed more light on this,please. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
it means if u are using your parents as sponsor you must provide an affidavit to that effect with your parents ID card besides how much is the tuition fee for the course at Asia life university?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2016
kcluv2men:

I think you should go back and read the thread bro. I'm still in Nigeria you know and i acted based on the little information i got here. You can't get first hand information till you see for yourself. Any which way, life is a struggle. For me, the journey hasn't been easy. Going to have to buy dollars for 382 today when i budgeted 282 before i started this processing. Be strong and take the risk but get Oluwa involved. Cheers!
use Form A at diamond bank it is not less than two weeks but I don't know the exact rate now
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
generalbush:

I know nothing South Korea... Buddy..

I was only typing about another country with opportunities... That's all..

Good day.
So far you are typing about another country diffrnt frm South korea thread,I wil advise you to create a new thread for that.
Stay cool and may God bless ur scamming.

Sayz Don milky
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
SKYTRAK22:

Whats does the fee look like for MSC DIVINITY at ASIA LIFE?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SKYTRAK22(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
3,300 USD, But i was offered 50 percent Scholarship based on the book critique that i submitted.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by SKYTRAK22(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
3,300USD ,but i was offered 50 percent scholarship.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Gooci(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2016
hi guys...... how is life in korea?

pls i'd like to know how one can come in to korea to get a job... is the only option is to come in as a student or there is another type of visa with which one can come in nd secures a job?

i am currently working in dubai nd thinking heavily of coming to south korea to earn better..

how easy is it for me to come in nd get a job..

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Chibudollar: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hello, I just want to make an enquiry about the current price of the flight tickets from Nigeria to Korea thanks at all
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chibudollar:
Hello, I just want to make an enquiry about the current price of the flight tickets from Nigeria to Korea thanks at all
type Google fight on google---you will get the best flight fee
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
generalbush:

Seen... will hit you up few mins from now..
Oga, I will call Jw attn and he will ban you.
2ndly for those being decieved, the money being paid is equivalent to $1200 to $1800 or more
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kcluv2men(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Guys for those that have applied for visas before now. Were your documents notarised and legalised by the MOFA ? Because mine was sent to the school in korea. It's very urgent guys. Please, i need quick responses. And again, what kind of visa is a language student suppose to apply for. I know it's D2 but is it multiple entry or single entry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.