Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536563 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2016
mryoung16:

Hi, I have done that for some weeks now but no response from them.
what exactly do you want to know? And do you mean they didn't reply when you called?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Shakitibob0:
what exactly do you want to know? And do you mean they didn't reply when you called?

Exactly, they never replied

My question is: how do i get the embassy steal/stamp? How much and how long will it take to collect my documents back? Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2016
For those that are interested in applying Korea Language studies in KIT South Korea spring intake, the admission is open now.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
mryoung16:

Exactly, they never replied

My question is: how do i get the embassy steal/stamp? How much and how long will it take to collect my documents back? Thanks.
but mirror97 has already dropped the hint ..please read it
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bekeey: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Pls I was told today that I will go for Interview for my Business visa to S/K. And I ask, Pls is any thing like that before someone can grant a visa? because I dont have have 100% trust to the person that is helping me for the visa. Pls any Idea is welcomed...thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by fohiss: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Bekeey:
Pls I was told today that I will go for Interview for my Business visa to S/K.
And I ask, Pls is any thing like that before someone can grant a visa?
because I dont have have 100% trust to the person that is helping me for the
visa.
Pls any Idea is welcomed...thanks

To best of my knowledge the ans is YES... its kind of taking ur biometric and asking u questions from your original documents u are going with to be sure is for u ...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bekeey: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
fohiss:

To best of my knowledge the ans is YES... its kind of taking ur biometric and asking u questions from your original documents u are going with to be sure is for u ...
Ok bro thank you a lot
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by borntosuccess(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2016
a friend of mine pls really need dis, d cheapest school in s.k currently doesn't even matter whether it is Presbyterian school or seminary school just any school dat is cheap in s.k.thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
borntosuccess:
a friend of mine pls really need dis, d cheapest school in s.k currently doesn't even matter whether it is Presbyterian school or seminary school just any school dat is cheap in s.k.thanks

Kit South Korea... Check it out.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, make una help a brother. please can someone without same surname be my sponsor? Mind you, he is just a close family friend, how do I convince the school and the South Korea embassy here in Nigeria? Thanks.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by borntosuccess(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
mryoung16:

Kit South Korea... Check it out.
thanks bro d school is cheap, can u suggest another one, cause d quy has d7 in physics,kit is more of engineering school
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 5:59am On Nov 25, 2016
borntosuccess:
thanks bro d school is cheap, can u suggest another one, cause d quy has d7 in physics,kit cryis more of engineering school

Sorry boss, that's the only cheap one I no..please gurus in the house should answer questions nah..chia.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nuelsylves(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please has anyone applied for student visa using Scholarship? Or have an idea of applying for student visa using a scholarship?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mystikal(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
nuelsylves:
Please has anyone applied for student visa using Scholarship? Or have an idea of applying for student visa using a scholarship?
Get an official letter from your sponsor, probably letter headed, stating that he is going to sponsor you for the duration of your course. Cheers.

KAIST. My dream school for PhD research. That their 100 dollars non refundable application form na im dull me.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by toshot: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
do korea universities accept Nigerian student for medical course?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nuelsylves(m): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
mystikal:

Get an official letter from your sponsor, probably letter headed, stating that he is going to sponsor you for the duration of your course. Cheers.

KAIST. My dream school for PhD research. That their 100 dollars non refundable application form na im dull me.

Thanks so much. But if I get the letter, will my personal bank account statement still be required at the Embassy?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by borntosuccess(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Gurus in d huz plz help out dis my friend with d cheapest school currently in s.k, deahan seems to only offer Master's courses,and plz what is d current BTA 4 student
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mystikal(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
nuelsylves:

Thanks so much. But if I get the letter, will my personal bank account statement still be required at the Embassy?
You might want to support your claim with your personal bank account statements too if you deem it useful
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nuelsylves(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
mystikal:

You might want to support your claim with your personal bank account statements too if you deem it useful

Alright, Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hi gurus in the house, please for someone that is going for Korea Language studies, what type of visa will he be needing? D-2 visa or D-4 visa?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
mryoung16:
Hi gurus in the house, please for someone that is going for Korea Language studies, what type of visa will he be needing? D-2 visa or D-4 visa?
d4
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by mryoung16: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shakitibob0:
d4

Thanks bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello gurus in the house especially acadollar, I have read this thread from page 1-90 and indeed i wanna appreciate all your effort towards helping people achieving their dreams.may God bless you.I'm planning on moving to sk next year for my masters program. I studied electrical engineering from nnamdi azikiwe university and I would like to do my Master's program in aerospace engineering at university of uslan. I don't know if I would be granted admission into that field of study since I don't studied aerospace engineering in my bachelor's degree. your response is highly appreciated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
udi2111:
Hello gurus in the house especially acadollar, I have read this thread from page 1-90 and indeed i wanna appreciate all your effort towards helping people achieving their dreams.may God bless you.I'm planning on moving to sk next year for my masters program. I studied electrical engineering from nnamdi azikiwe university and I would like to do my Master's program in aerospace engineering at university of uslan. I don't know if I would be granted admission into that field of study since I don't studied aerospace engineering in my bachelor's degree. your response is highly appreciated.
why not contact the school directly?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Omalicha2020: 2:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Happy to be here, have been a silent reader since 1yr now, you guys are doing a great job here.

My question goes like this, for people who has gone to the embassy for legalization of documents, please must I get a recommendation letter from my secondary school because I only have the one I got from my Vice Chancellor, Dean of faculty and my departmental HOD.

The worst part of it is that the secondary school I went is not functional again.... Please gurus, I welcome any advice as I need to get my documents legalized and send it out before the deadline... Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2016
Omalicha2020:
Happy to be here, have been a silent reader since 1yr now, you guys are doing a great job here.

My question goes like this, for people who has gone to the embassy for legalization of documents, please must I get a recommendation letter from my secondary school because I only have the one I got from my Vice Chancellor, Dean of faculty and my departmental HOD.

The worst part of it is that the secondary school I went is not functional again.... Please gurus, I welcome any advice as I need to get my documents legalized and send it out before the deadline... Thanks
if your intention is to legalize your o'level documents, then you need a letter from your principal too...

Which school do you have in mind?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Made123: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Shakitibob0:
if your intention is to legalize your o'level documents, then you need a letter from your principal too...

Which school do you have in mind?
please I need to confirm something here. for those going for msc programs. getting a seal from the Korean Embassy isn't necessary right..

I have read some informations I found in the Embassy's website which states that an applicant heading for an msc program has to only get the documents legalized with the ministry of foreign affairs before applying for visa. I think it's only those heading for Korean language program that needs to get a seal from the Embassy.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Made123:

please I need to confirm something here. for those going for msc programs. getting a seal from the Korean Embassy isn't necessary right..

I have read some informations I found in the Embassy's website which states that an applicant heading for an msc program has to only get the documents legalized with the ministry of foreign affairs.
depends on the school you are applying to
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Acadollar I sent you an email. I need you to reply to me so dat I will give you my WhatsApp number I need an advise from you Base on the student visa stuff. I will be great full if you grant me this chance.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Made123: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
Shakitibob0:
depends on the school you are applying to
Well I intend applying to KIT. I don't think they demand applicants to get the Korean seal on their credentials for masters program except the Korean language program. I stand to be corrected though
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Made123:

Well I intend applying to KIT. I don't think they demand applicants to get the Korean seal on their credentials for masters program except the Korean language program. I stand to be corrected though
did you ask them?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Made123: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
Shakitibob0:
did you ask them?
Yes I did..

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.