Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534563 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:14am On May 19, 2015
milkydaddy:
Is it a must 2 pay all d schl fees or instalmentali is allowed b4 sendin d admisn letter 2 me?
Most schools require you pay all but they are refundable
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:44am On May 19, 2015
Please i don't need questions like how to work with business visa or conference.
Please i won't even reply your mails, please this is an online forum and enough of this illegal questions and emails.
If you need answers to any illegal questions, google it or ask your close friends that are abroad.
afterall people go overseas to many other countries and still survive without knowing anybody there, and there is no difference between other countries and Korea.
Please lets respect ourselves, i think I've had enough of this type of mail.
Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2015
acadollar:
Please i don't need questions like how to work with business visa or conference.
Please i won't even reply your mails, please this is an online forum and enough of this illegal questions and emails.
If you need answers to any illegal questions, google it or ask your close friends that are abroad.
afterall people go overseas to many other countries and still survive without knowing anybody there, and there is no difference between other countries and Korea.
Thank you all.

As in ehn, people can ask stupid questions!

Just ignore such questions and keep updating
us all here.

You're truly doing a good job.

~ Sheyi

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by alberbo(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2015
suwonpo:

it depends on the type of visa you are apply for ok....
ok, thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by alberbo(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2015
acadollar:

They don't put that into consideration, you just have to prove to VO that you will come back.
Guess you are right, judging from the last application I made. thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2015
This lovely thread must not die.i am sure it has helped many and will continue to help.Op; we understand why you are angry.But please dont take it too serious.Just continue with the good work you started.one love brothers.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2015
My oga acadollar hope you are fine.How is work.we are missing you oooo....

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
My oga acadollar hope you are fine.How is work.we are missing you oooo....
Not angry bro, just busy busy
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CeceezKollecti: 2:41am On May 23, 2015
acadollar:
Thank you all.

Oga no. Vex much Abeg. You no some people can be annoying. Pls no use cos of em andd ignore oda serious ppl Abeg. Keep d boat sailing bro. God bless
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by justwise(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
acadollar:
Thank you all.

Too late, you have created the atmosphere long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2015
justwise:

Too late, you have created the atmosphere long ago.

We should preach the right message.

He made a mistake (so I think) and he's now
trying to right his wrong.

Let's support him.

~ Sheyi

7 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ola30(m): 12:35pm On May 26, 2015
@acadollar...kudos to you and other contributors.....I have few questions to ask...when is the next school applications begins for sept admissio or next semester.I am going for masters programm.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sheguru(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2015
Hope we've started gathering documents,taking english tests and getting ready for a new admission session?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by stywo(m): 1:05am On May 27, 2015
If one should enter south korea with a month visa, is d visa extendable while inside korea n hope there won't be strict immigration disturbances?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sheguru(f): 11:12am On May 27, 2015
ola30:
@acadollar...kudos to you and other contributors.....I have few questions to ask...when is the next school applications begins for sept admissio or next semester.I am going for masters programm.

Search for schools and course you are interested in through google or this link, http://www.studyinkorea.go/en/sub/overseas_info/request/universityList.do.
Each school has its specific requirements and application schedule, now is a good enough time to choose school aand start document preparation so you can be ready to apply.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ola30(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2015
sheguru:

Search for schools and course you are interested in through google or this link, http://www.studyinkorea.go/en/sub/overseas_info/request/universityList.do.
Each school has its specific requirements and application schedule, now is a good enough time to choose school aand start document preparation so you can be ready to apply.
@Sheguru....like the name...thanks for your response.....i will start doing that now....i have some school i got here on travel section too.i will give them a shot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
stywo:
If one should enter south korea with a month visa, is d visa extendable while inside korea n hope there won't be strict immigration disturbances?

NOT Extendable
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by stywo(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2015
@sowonpo, thanks for the response, but can one start work in factories with a month visa n live there for years without being depotted?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2015
Please house i need an advice ............. A particular school asked me to make a payment to a bank of korea..... i need you to check out these massage before i go ahead.

We want to send an invitation to the Embassy.

you have to get here.

You should give us a fee

Please send your registration fee here in

the bank of korea

수협 1130-0044-0231

an entire semester`s tuition is korea money 1650,000 won

and Admission fee is 100.000 won (this fee is not refunded)

​The total amount of money Freshmen is 1750.000won

If money be refunded if things go wrong smiley

Thanks in advance.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2015
nkechima:
Please house i need an advice ............. A particular school asked me to make a payment to a bank of korea..... i need you to check out these massage before i go ahead.

We want to send an invitation to the Embassy.

you have to get here.

You should give us a fee

Please send your registration fee here in

the bank of korea

수협 1130-0044-0231

an entire semester`s tuition is korea money 1650,000 won

and Admission fee is 100.000 won (this fee is not refunded)

​The total amount of money Freshmen is 1750.000won

If money be refunded if things go wrong smiley

Thanks in advance.

What is the name of the school and what is there website?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2015
acadollar:

What is the name of the school and what is there website?

i think you gave us his complimentary card sometime ago

Prefessor: David son........davikson@hamail.net and Secretary the mail address is Imbababa[/color]

Daehan theological uni
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2015
nkechima:

i think you gave us his complimentary card sometime ago

Prefessor: David son........davikson@hamail.net and Secretary the mail address is Imbababa[/color]

Daehan theological uni
That is a wrong one, they have not started admission besides the email i gave you guys is davidkson@hanmail.net not davikson@hanmail.
Becareful!!!.
Daehan Theological Uni has not started admission. take note and don't fall MUGU
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suwonpo: 9:08am On May 29, 2015
stywo:
@sowonpo, thanks for the response, but can one start work in factories with a month visa n live there for years without being depotted?

to be HONEST CAN’T, on which GRAND will the employee employ you? GRAND With no permit?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 9:09am On May 29, 2015
acadollar:

That is a wrong one, they have not started admission besides the email i gave you guys is davidkson@hanmail.net not davikson@hanmail.
Becareful!!!.
Daehan Theological Uni has not started admission. take note and don't fall MUGU
Thanks broda!..... I wrote professor David son Davidkson@hanmail.net but imbababa@naver.com (secretary) replied my mail instead of the professor . I think something is not right here as the prof mail keeps bouncing back and each time the secretary replies my mail he/ she includes the prof email address Davidkson@hanmail.net.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2015
nkechima:

Thanks broda!..... I wrote professor David son Davidkson@hanmail.net but imbababa@naver.com (secretary) replied my mail instead of the professor . I think something is not right here as the prof mail keeps bouncing back and each time the secretary replies my mail he/ she includes the prof email address Davidkson@hanmail.net.
wait let me confirm who is the imbaba ..perhaps they have hacked his mail cos the sec i know doesnt have email with imbaba@naver.
Okay guys the new email is Imbababa@naver.com
not Imbaba@naver.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
acadollar:

wait let me confirm who is the imbaba ..perhaps they have hacked his mail cos the sec i know doesnt have email with imbaba@naver.
Thanks... dats the spirit (imbababa@naver. com)
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xp17(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2015
@acadollar, nice job you've been doing up here, tumbs up.

I recently moved to SK and I got few questions for you bosss
+ how bad is itaewon? I was told they got lots of Nigerians out there but most of em ain't good people and one needs to watch his back as you relate with em.

× how do i locate a Nigerian or any African restaurant? Abeg, this na most wanted. I need eat bettter food at least.

= I want someone who understands this town to show me things around and to places I can chill at night and weekends. The club some dude took me to at osan was the worst I've ever been, just tiny Korea babes and philipino babes and their boring dance.

÷ my Nigerian passport expires soon, I need how I can locate the Nigerian embassy for renewal or get a Nigerian visa on my other.I might as well be using it to Nigeria later this year or early next year depending on my schedule .

Boss I need you to reply here. I don't mind adding you on kakao so we can relate more.

Cc chisco82
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:44am On May 31, 2015
xp17:
@acadollar, nice job you've been doing up here, tumbs up.

I recently moved to SK and I got few questions for you bosss
+ how bad is itaewon? I was told they got lots of Nigerians out there but most of em ain't good people and one needs to watch his back as you relate with em.

× how do i locate a Nigerian or any African restaurant? Abeg, this na most wanted. I need eat bettter food at least.

= I want someone who understands this town to show me things around and to places I can chill at night and weekends. The club some dude took me to at osan was the worst I've ever been, just tiny Korea babes and philipino babes and their boring dance.

÷ my Nigerian passport expires soon, I need how I can locate the Nigerian embassy for renewal or get a Nigerian visa on my other.I might as well be using it to Nigeria later this year or early next year depending on my schedule .

Boss I need you to reply here. I don't mind adding you on kakao so we can relate more.

Cc chisco82
Itaewon is nice and has a very sweet night life BUT itaewon is like a city for Nigerians, it a home for nibecareful with relaxing with a fellow naija that you barely knows there because the end might not be too good, there may be nice guys there too but be yourself at itaewon, don't go there and let them know u just come or that you don't know your left or right or you rather avoid it for now, there are still other places where you can meet serious work minded people like ANSAN city

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.