Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl (1774 Views)

Ways Broken_hearted Guys Unleash Their Frustration On Ladies / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok this story goes like dis since am bored...met dis babe some times last year...we re in a distance relationship..so we dnt get 2 see eachother...plus am the very busy type...so I told my bae I had sum bizness 2 do in lagos 2day since she schools in Lasu (college of medicine) Ikeja. am not 2 familliar wit lagos and iz environs tho.. So afta d bizness I told my babe I wud lodge in an hotel so we cud see..I got checkd in in the hotel around 7pm.

Only for me 2 call dis babe oo..I told her ve checkd in, gave her d address..she said ok she wud call back like 8pm she calld bck.. and she was like where I checkd in is very far from her school..dat it is inside Ikeja. and my hotel is around Ojodu Budland street also in Ikeja... I was confused because d way she was talking its kike it wud take 2 hrs to to get 2 where I am ...or is it really far??..lagos peeps ur opinion is needed here,...I wasnt really angry but no be Ikeja..how far can Ojodu to Ikeja be. so angry now..I booked an hotel. so I cud see u..now she no come...

the thing realli pain me.. breaking up wit her if at all she coms tumao morning though.. only peeps who have been stood up would know how much pain this is...when I cud be in my house chillin.

am I over reacting??
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
You are over-reacting bro. You need to take some chill pills. She is a student and may not have that cost for distant transportation. Or she may be too stressed to move that far.
I reside not in Lagos so don't really know the distance between those two areas. It hurts to wait and waste money, but see it as sacrifice. But you could have asked her of the nearest affordable hotel next to her lodge where you can check in in the first place.
Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by tunde705(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
babytura: Ok this story goes like dis since am bored...met dis babe some times last year...we re in a distance relationship..so we dnt get 2 see eachother...plus am the very busy type...so I told my bae I had sum bizness 2 do in lagos 2day since she schools in Lasu (college of medicine) Ikeja. am not 2 familliar wit lagos and iz environs tho.. So afta d bizness I told my babe I wud lodge in an hotel so we cud see..I got checkd in in the hotel around 7pm.

Only for me 2 call dis babe oo..I told her ve checkd in, gave her d address..she said ok she wud call back like 8pm she calld bck.. and she was like where I checkd in is very far from her school..dat it is inside Ikeja. and my hotel is around Ojodu Budland street also in Ikeja... I was confused because d way she was talking its kike it wud take 2 hrs to to get 2 where I am ...or is it really far??..lagos peeps ur opinion is needed here,...I wasnt really angry but no be Ikeja..how far can Ojodu to Ikeja be. so angry now..I booked an hotel. so I cud see u..now she no come...

the thing realli pain me.. breaking up wit her if at all she coms tumao morning though.. only peeps who have been stood up would know how much pain this is...when I cud be in my house chillin.

am I over reacting??
KONJI DON HOLD THIS GUY! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns: You are over-reacting bro. You need to take some chill pills. She is a student and may not have that cost for distant transportation. Or she may be too stressed to move that far.
I reside not in Lagos so don't really know the distance between those two areas. It hurts to wait and waste money, but see it as sacrifice. But you could have asked her of the nearest affordable hotel next to her lodge where you can check in in the first place.
Take it easy.

not easy!!..sigh.!!! I just dey hotel dey watch tv dash hotel moni 4 nothn.....no probs thnks
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by scooby650(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
like @tuhorns has said, u shld av ask her de nearest hotel to her hostel even b4 embarking to ur journey to lag... to my own view i tink u av to be blame.. sori bro for been lonely heyaaaaaaa
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by MisterLongman(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
babytura: Ok this story goes like dis since am bored...met dis babe some times last year...we re in a distance relationship..so we dnt get 2 see eachother...plus am the very busy type...so I told my bae I had sum bizness 2 do in lagos 2day since she schools in Lasu (college of medicine) Ikeja. am not 2 familliar wit lagos and iz environs tho.. So afta d bizness I told my babe I wud lodge in an hotel so we cud see..I got checkd in in the hotel around 7pm.

am I over reacting??
Bros, Na d alomo bitter wey drink dey worry you like this...... Konji na bastard of all bastard

1 Like

Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
tunde705: KONJI DON HOLD THIS GUY! lipsrsealed

sigh.. bet no be konji...am not sleeping wit her...I wasnt intending to. I dont want tu...jusg wanted 2 chill wiv her daz all..cos if I dnt see her 2day I cnt see her again dis year..leavn naija sunday till jan 4 a break
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
scooby650: like @tuhorns has said, u shld av ask her de nearest hotel to her hostel even b4 embarking to ur journey to lag... to my own view i tink u av to be blame.. sori bro for been lonely heyaaaaaaa

yes I understand that..I actually asked her..but since she also iz just a student so she waznt familliar wit hotelz around..but since her skul iz in Ikeja ,.I googled nd I got one,.saying Ojodu Ikeja...nd I felt the distance no matter what cnt be dat far!!..she made it seem like iz 4 hrs journy frm her skul tu my place..nd complained I shud ve gotten a closer one

shit happenz...i go find my way bck house tumao evennif I no see her,,,I dey think who I giv her bday gift tu nau..if I no fit see her
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by tunde705(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
babytura:

sigh.. bet no be konji...am not sleeping wit her...I wasnt intending to. I dont want tu...jusg wanted 2 chill wiv her daz all..cos if I dnt see her 2day I cnt see her again dis year..leavn naija sunday till jan 4 a break
Then I guess she isn't interested in the relationship then. Knowing she won't see you again for that long she should have taken the pains to come down to d hotel.

I have never been in support of distant relationships. They suck!

2 Likes

Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by scooby650(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Babytura.... impatient questions here is dat, is she truly your original babe cos I thought she suppose know abt your travelling already and also be eager to see you today even de hotel far or not... abi i no yarn well?
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
scooby650: @Babytura.... impatient questions here is dat, is she truly your original babe cos I thought she suppose know abt your travelling already and also be eager to see you today even de hotel far or not... abi i no yarn well?

I ddnt tell her about the travelling...it just came up earlier dis week..I wanted 2 tell her in person.dat I myt be gone 4 long ..felt it waz beta dat way dan say it on d fone..till now she doesnt knw...
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by tayoxx(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol...abi she dey fear u
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
tayoxx: Lol...abi she dey fear u

she no dey fear me..I no even undastand..girlz matter sha,..
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by menix(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Dis thing can pain oo.. Wen u calculate d monii d gal don chop plus hotel money, I swear even if ur name is patience u go vex die..

Well it happened 2 mii, I jst vex enta the hotel bar looking so sobber nd drank out dat conji to d extent a gal approached mii twice askin wat d issue was nd was ready to make it up. I swear as I baff comot d nxt mornin till date I neva called her..
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by valdes00(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2014
#KONGI na bastard
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by steffans(m): 4:41am On Sep 13, 2014
1. communication is a big problem..
2. the babe is not into you.. u are like a stranger to her.. as per long distance shit..
3. did she have to wait till 8pm.. saying that d place is too far?? she actually knew .. she won't make it..
4. even if she dsnt make it to d hotel .. try and go and see her in Ikeja.. it won't be too far for u...
5. I wish you Good luck

2 Likes

Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by Sunkyphil(m): 6:17am On Sep 13, 2014
dats how medical students behave cry
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2014
steffans: 1. communication is a big problem..
2. the babe is not into you.. u are like a stranger to her.. as per long distance shit..
3. did she have to wait till 8pm.. saying that d place is too far?? she actually knew .. she won't make it..
4. even if she dsnt make it to d hotel .. try and go and see her in Ikeja.. it won't be too far for u...
5. I wish you Good luck

1 yup communication is really a big probs.. 2 ..as of nau I guess I have 2 think so..we were all good tho..I definitely wont do dat 2 sombody dat came 2 see me. even if we r notin a relationship
3..I dnt even knw.... but if na tu go donjazzy house stay lage at nyt she go go come dey update stupid pms 4 bbm...u see y I dey vex d more*expectation is d root of all heartache. na she sabi

4.i ma try when is 8am..I ma decide. I wud giv ma secretary her bday gift if we cnt see. *shikenna
5.thanks 4 d goodluk .gud morning
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Sunkyphil: dats how medical students behave cry

lol guess so..xcuse upon xcuse..
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by dwilliams: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Just keep us posted,make no as una story take end
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by Sunkyphil(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2014
babytura:

lol guess so..xcuse upon xcuse..
hmmmm
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by 100Cents: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2014
Is that enough reason to break up with her ? undecided

Funny guy..

One day hotel money dey make you parra..

Even a lady who has thrown seduction to you in your house and you didn't detect, once you tell her you are in a hotel waiting for her, she go decline o.

That's how female brain is wired. " He is calling me to phu.ck me ".. she will hardly come unless you have had her before now..

1 Like

Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by oshyno(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Bros ur not over-reacting. Bone peeps telling u some shiiiii.
The fact that u made effort to come Lagos even though it had to do with company stuff, lodges soo that both of u cud get to spend sometimes together. She ought to have made effort too to be with u.

If she wasnt comfortable or doesnt trust u enough to be with u alone in a hotel she shud av said so.
Guy my kind of relationship is if I'm making effort u also need be reciprocating. Else I dump u n move on.

Relationship is made to be enjoyed .

2 Likes

Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by slimzypink(f): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2014
oshyno: Bros ur not over-reacting. Bone peeps telling u some shiiiii.
The fact that u made effort to come Lagos even though it had to do with company stuff, lodges soo that both of u cud get to spend sometimes together. She ought to have made effort too to be with u.

If she wasnt comfortable or doesnt trust u enough to be with u alone in a hotel she shud av said so.
Guy my kind of relationship is if I'm making effort u also need be reciprocating. Else I dump u n move on.

Relationship is made to be enjoyed .

nice nice
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
ok We ve seen...d anger i was feeling all of a sudden disappeared. tnx on ma way home

2 Likes

Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by Tymax(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
babytura: ok We ve seen...d anger i was feeling all of a sudden disappeared. tnx on ma way home
Lol. That's how it is. The anger will just disappear, fiam! You won't even be able to complain. grin

Anyway, have a safe trip.
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by dnacrystal: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
She's either shy or doesn't trust you enough.
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
konji is a bastard
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
babytura: ok We ve seen...d anger i was feeling all of a sudden disappeared. tnx on ma way home

smiley smiley
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by babytura: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
dnacrystal: She's either shy or doesn't trust you enough.

lol she does jare. dnt knw wat got over her yesternyt (maybe tayadness)..she took me tu her skul 2 ..it was actually far 4rm where I lodged a lil bit sha lets say 25 mins journey or less...We re good now..it waz still d hotel she came 2 dis morning...I no dey vex again I dey smile nau join me smile.
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
All i have to say is...

CONJI NA B.ASTARD... grin grin grin

But d girl F shaa,,, av been in ur shoes once, that poo hurts.
Re: See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
tunde705: KONJI DON HOLD THIS GUY! lipsrsealed
Lolz. Baba nor fit hold body na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What ''weight'' Would You Consider Ok? Ladies/guys / Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? / Men Beware,women Always Have A Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.