Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,312 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

How I'm Spending This Weekend With My Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I'm Spending This Weekend With My Lover (641 Views)

How I'm Playing IN Her Head Photo / I'm Spending My Weekend Starting From Tomorow In Ibadan,i Nid A Female Companio / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I'm Spending This Weekend With My Lover by NJUWithOfego: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2014
How I'm Spending This Weekend With My Lover
--------------- ------------

She called me this morning; Hi sweetheart? Hi Angel, where are you? I asked. At home, watching movies. She said. Let me come and chill with you. I suggested. Brilliant idea! She exclaimed, and said, by the way sweetheart, please, bring me TFC fried rice on take away and ice cream. I exclaimed; Junk food, Ice cream? Angel that food is not good for your health. You know i don't want you to get sick. Okay, she said, just get me a

Read more: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/how-im-spending-this-weekend-with-my.html?m=1
Re: How I'm Spending This Weekend With My Lover by Baddo101(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2014
I swear if i open d link make my left shoe lost............mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew..
Re: How I'm Spending This Weekend With My Lover by NJUWithOfego: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Baddo101: I swear if i open d link make my left shoe lost............mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew..
Proclamation. After you don open am. There is God o.

(1) (Reply)

He Spends At Least 10k On Recharge Cards For Im Girlfriend Monthly Yet ....... / 21 Things You Need To Know Before Getting Engaged / Between The Woman He Is In Lust With And The Woman He Is In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.