Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason (872 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by koife(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2014
I write this with lots of worry on my mind and i want matured advise in order to handle the rather bad situation. my fiancee senior sister hates me for reason i dont know.
my fiancee told me the other day that she suspect her reason is because she is her junior and that she believes she is my senior. i did not want to venture into the,"who senior who issue" as my fiancee is aware i am 5 years older than her sister. my physicall appearance doesn't reflect my true age....ok before you begin to suggest that maybe there is a part of me she doesn't like.......let me quickly say that this hate started the first day i met her in their house....i greeted her but she didn't answer and right from that time i have been making effort to relate and be close to her, but all moves meeting a rock wall.
she even made attempts to blackmail me before her mother and other numerous hate comment she makes about me all in view to destroying the relationship i have with the sister. my fiancee asked me for permission to face her but i asked her to drop the idea coz it will only make matters worst. she demands total respect from me as long as her sister is her junior....of late my fiancee asked me to try avoid/ignore her, which i considered was the best option.
unfortunately, this has even brought more problem as she recently told their parents that i feel too big to relate with her in their house....i am getting really freaked out and i am afraid i will soon lose my calm.
please advise
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by Tundeiab(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2014
koife: I write this with lots of worry on my mind and i want matured advise in order to handle the rather bad situation. my fiancee senior sister hates me for reason i dont know.
my fiancee told me the other day that she suspect her reason is because she is her junior and that she believes she is my senior. i did not want to venture into the,"who senior who issue" as my fiancee is aware i am 5 years older than her sister. my physicall appearance doesn't reflect my true age....ok before you begin to suggest that maybe there is a part of me she doesn't like.......let me quickly say that this hate started the first day i met her in their house....i greeted her but she didn't answer and right from that time i have been making effort to relate and be close to her, but all moves meeting a rock wall.
she even made attempts to blackmail me before her mother and other numerous hate comment she makes about me all in view to destroying the relationship i have with the sister. my fiancee asked me for permission to face her but i asked her to drop the idea coz it will only make matters worst. she demands total respect from me as long as her sister is her junior....of late my fiancee asked me to try avoid/ignore her, which i considered was the best option.
unfortunately, this has even brought more problem as she recently told their parents that i feel too big to relate with her in their house....i am getting really freaked out and i am afraid i will soon lose my calm.
please advise
I suggest you quit that relationship cos it's not getting you any where.

This one wey u never marry dem don dey conspire against you.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by vizkiz: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2014
don't let a woman turn you into a pu*ssy!! angry

Walk up to her and ask her what the furck is her problem!!

If its gonna make you loose your chick then its better you go down in glory that being her bi*tch all your life angry

FYI i am not responsible for what ever i type from 8a.m to 12pm

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by jhydebaba(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Yoruba says "you can cope with a bad wife but not a bad in-law"

Sort things out with ur in-law or say bye to the relationship.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by pretydiva(f): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Or may b she likes u...u can never tel

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2014
pretydiva: Or may b she likes u...u can never tel
infct u jst sed my mind.....
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by koife(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
pretydiva: Or may b she likes u...u can never tel
That I can't say but she hasn't been in a working relationship for a long time now. So I guess it depression or jealousym
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
ops face her n ask y she is doing oll dis to u. neva quit ur relationship because of ha because she doesnt worth it n besides she is woman wich som day she wl also get marryd. uno dey say what goes around comes around.
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by koife(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
jhydebaba: Yoruba says "you can cope with a bad wife but not a bad in-law"

Sort things out with ur in-law or say bye to the relationship.
The parents like me...she is just the only one pulling the stunt my guy!
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Some ppl exhibit hatred towards others for no reason, it might be the case here or may be she is unhappy bc her younger sister is abt geting married before her. Some women ar like dat. However, I will advice u meet her and thrash things out amicably.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by koife(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2014
vizkiz: don't let a woman turn you into a pu*ssy!! angry

Walk up to her and ask her what the furck is her problem!!

If its gonna make you loose your chick then its better you go down in glory that being her bi*tch all your life angry

FYI i am not responsible for what ever i type from 8a.m to 12pm
I wiil give that a short bro...fenx
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by Tallesty1(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
koife:
That I can't say but she hasn't been in a working relationship for a long time now. So I guess it depression or jealousym
Sit her down and ask her whats her problem. She doesn't bite.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by koife(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat: Some ppl exhibit hatred towards others for no reason, it might be the case here or may be she is unhappy bc her younger sister is abt geting married before her. Some women ar like dat. However, I will advice u meet her and thrash things out amicably.
I have tried severally and all to no avail!
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by Pretyangel25(f): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2014
maybe she loves you or she maybe jealous because her junior sister will get married before her
Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by davno: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Guy u don't need d elder sis consent to marry ur fiancee as long as u are ready to marry soon.

Ignore her! The only face u need to look at is ur fiancee's. I pray d elder sis doesn't influence her negatively.

Do quick! Marry your wife and take her to your own home out of her elder sis's sight.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Fiancee Senior Sister Hates Me For Unknown Reason by koife(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Pretyangel25: maybe she loves you or she maybe jealous because her junior sister will get married before her
Just duno wot to bliv in agn

(1) (Reply)

My Persistent Ex / How High Bride Price Is Affecting Marriage In Nigeria. / Is It Right To Marry Your Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.