Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Persistent Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Persistent Ex (875 Views)

Why Are Men So Persistent? / How Do You Dump A Persistent Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Persistent Ex by dejhigh: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
My fellow Nairalanders, how una dey? Ermm I am kinda new here but there is something that has been bugging me for sometime now. Early this year, my ex gf broke up with me (I messed up tho), but I still love her very much. Apart from the fact that she now has a new boyfriend, we talk almost everyday and she does about 90% of the calling. All my pleas for her to take me back has fallen on deaf ears but she still cannot do without me (and me too sha sad) Abeg Nairalanders, what do you think I should do or what do you think she is trying to do ... I really want her back but I am so confused right now...
Re: My Persistent Ex by profoyekunle(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
she doesn't want to avoid you neither will she accept you back
Re: My Persistent Ex by dejhigh: 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
Bhet dt doesnt make any sense now... Why burn ur credit for someone u dont care about...
profoyekunle:
she doesn't want to avoid you neither will she accept you back
Re: My Persistent Ex by Dygeasy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hmm...

This one pass me.
Re: My Persistent Ex by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Maybe you should look for a new gal for yourself.
Re: My Persistent Ex by mirexxx(f): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
andromida:
Maybe you should look for a new gal for yourself.
guess if she finds out he has a new girl,she'l come back 2 him
Re: My Persistent Ex by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
mirexxx:
guess if she finds out he has a new girl,she'l come back 2 him

She may not come back getting a new girl is for himself.
Re: My Persistent Ex by Goldenboy007(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Can it be that she has used G-string water to cook concoction for you or you are just plainly dimwitted? Another guy is "driving" your supposed sweetheart like Keke Napep and you are here asking for advice whether to get her back? Whatever happened to those African boys that used to have little pride in them? No wonder women are now becoming the husband!!! Thank you for ruining my afternoon! angry

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Telling Others About The Problems In Your Relationship/ Marriage I / At What Age Should A Male Start A Committed And Serious Relationship? / 4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.