Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test (729 Views)

Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response / Photos: Angry Lion Gives Another Lion Serious Beating After He Tried To Interrup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Hi NLDers... Yesterday during lunch break, I was chatting with my colleague and She narrated a horrible experience she had last weekend. She visited this "close friend of hers" for the first time. Before she could say Jack Robinson... the guy got all excited and tried sleeping with her forcefully. She threatened to shout and he to hit her. Said the dude even got stark na.ked and tore up part of her clothes. He had to stop after several minutes of struggling. She left and swore never to come back again.
Now the chap in question called her few days ago and claimed that a prophet had revealed to him (before he tried raping her) that she's him missing rib. According to him, he was only trying her to see how moral and decent she is. He has confirmed his doubts and now wants to settle down with her. She should forgive and come back for good.
I laughed hard and told her prompt and plain that the Guy is just spinning a yarn, he still wants some IMO. Suprisingly, she objected, claiming that the guy is decent and mature blah blah blah. I surmise going back is still an option she keeps open.
That kept me wondering... Could she be right? Or my observation was spot on? What do y'all think?
Re: He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by Tallesty1(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2014
I think the girl is stingy.
Re: He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: I think the girl is stingy.
LMAO. Maybe she wasn't ready for it na. First time visit? The guy blood dey hot o
Re: He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by Spicylate(f): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2014
im like what the hell! if a guy hits me, i call it quit talkmore of what she went through. sha, maybe life don tire her. its her life and not mine.
Re: He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2014
What non.sense test of morality is that?
Tore her cloths?
Shebi na still test be that?
Must have given her some wide blows
Shebi na still test of morality?

Its up to her sha.
Cos i have had similar experience, fear no dey gree me near him again even in an open place talk more of living in the same house with him and for the rest of my life.

Press all the buttons you know and if she insists on her no, thats enough of a test. Forcing yourself on her shows you are just an animals and should be put away from humans.
Its up to her finally.
Re: He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2014
chidyhels: What non.sense test of morality is that?
Tore her cloths?
Shebi na still test be that?
Must have given her some wide blows
Shebi na still test of morality?

Its up to her sha.
Cos i have had similar experience, fear no dey gree me near him again even in an open place talk more of living in the same house with him and for the rest of my life.

Press all the buttons you know and if she insists on her no, thats enough of a test. Forcing yourself on her shows you are just an animals and should be put away from humans.
Its up to her finally.
You're right... Its her call to make anyway.
Sorry about your experience... must've been scary for you. Hope you don't label other guys cos of that
Re: He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2014
IRRESPONSIBLE:
You're right... Its her call to make anyway.
Sorry about your experience... must've been scary for you. Hope you don't label other guys cos of that
Na!
I still respect the decent ones. I just apply caution until proven otherwise.
Re: He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by TheyVid(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2014
To the Lady I say...follow your heart!

Re: He Tried Raping Her But Claimed Its A Morality Test by jmoore(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Foolish test. The boy is a scammer.

For her to say the guy is decent means the juju has started working on her.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Women To See You As More Than Just A Friend / How Does She Tell Her Bf Its Over? / Is The Fear Of Being Abandoned Defining Who You Are Attracted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.