Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How To Get Women To See You As More Than Just A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Women To See You As More Than Just A Friend (730 Views)

How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You / Do Phones Still Get Women Laid These Days? / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Women To See You As More Than Just A Friend by donyjohn: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2014
You know, if I had to make a list of the top three complaints that men seem to have when it comes to dating, I would have to include getting caught in the friend zone as being one of those three. It's such a common situation and it winds up happening to men of all ages. It's hard to think that as much as you want a woman to be your girlfriend, that all she will ever seem to see in you is a friend. Yes, friendship is all well and good, but it certainly is not the same thing as having a girlfriend, is it?

There are specific reasons why this happens. Most of the time it is due to the fact that the man has approached her in the wrong way and that sets a course that leads them to being friends. You have to approach a woman from the very get go in such a way that she does not think of you as being just a friend to her.

Here's some advice on how to get women to see you as more than just a friend:

1. If you are attracted to a woman, don't try and hide it.

A lot of the time when a man gets stuck being just friends to a woman, it has a lot to do with the fact that he tries too hard to hide his attraction for her. You obviously do not want to be so obvious that you end up looking like a love sick school boy, but at the same time you cannot completely hide your attraction. If you do and she does end up seeing you as being nothing more than a friend, you really only have yourself to blame for that.

2. The way that you talk to her has a lot to do with it.

Want to get a woman to see you as more than just a friend? Then you better not talk to her only the way that friends do. Talk to her more like a guy who is getting to know a woman he wants to date. Find ways to use conversation to connect with her. Most of all, find ways to talk to her that make her flirt back with you.

3. Do not try and bargain your way into her heart.

By this I mean, you can't expect to trade favors for her affection. You cannot expect to be the kind of guy who will do whatever she wants and then end up getting to be her boyfriend because of it. All you will usually get is the friendship plus a never ending list of favors that she wants from you.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Take 2 minutes to visit the next page and you'll discover a stunning psychological trick which will show you- How to Captivate a woman, Make Her Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. I strongly urge you to visit the next page- Click Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-pLvZDZXM

How To Approach A Girl If You're Shy

http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com
Re: How To Get Women To See You As More Than Just A Friend by kozaic(f): 2:29am On Dec 04, 2014
If I dnt don't love you

No Jupiter can change dat.
Re: How To Get Women To See You As More Than Just A Friend by pathardy(m): 2:37am On Dec 04, 2014
kozaic:
If I dnt don't love you

No Jupiter can change dat.
y u. dey followm bomber to bomber na

(1) (Reply)

One Most Difficult Of Many Questions For Ladies. / 10 Reasons Why Saying ‘I Love You’ Too Soon Sucks / Y'all should join Vine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.