Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ! (5471 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum? / Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: ! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
#Search mood activated# raising chairs, rugs, carpets, scattering clothes well arraged searching, opening pots, omg! this must b reasonless, tearing w*men's b*a searching, stil can't can't find reasons. Abeg i stil dey search 4 reasons, no vex o i dey come..

I stil dey come

abeg oga Op, Reason no dey town hin travel

5 Likes

Re: ! by vizkiz: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: ! by laplace12(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Remove that (m) if you want me to answer you.

3 Likes

Re: ! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
laplace12:
Remove that (m) if you want me to answer you.
I was male yesterday, thank God I'm back to being female today grin
Re: ! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmm
Re: ! by laplace12(m): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:

cheesy
Thanks for being female again. Now we can talk.
Re: ! by McWhillion(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
For me, a lady can't be too intelligent but she can be too dumb. If she's taller than me on high heels, i run. If she's beautiful and dumb, i run faster. It doesn't have to do with self esteem.

1 Like

Re: ! by lawrenceunaa: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
a male yesterday? If i may ask where went ur d*ck?lipsrsealed
Re: ! by MabraO: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
U wot except wen there re lots of borehole girls all around
No guy would want that
Re: ! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
!
Re: ! by McWhillion(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
I saw a thread yesterday where the guy stated that he couldn't date a girl because she was too beautiful, may be intelligent too. How can this be a reason to keep a babe at arms length?
The guy must be feeling inadequate, insecure and undeserving of her. That's a low self esteem.
Re: ! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO: U wot except wen there re lots of borehole girls all around
No guy would want that

Nigga, you need going back to your english class I swear. angry

I can't comprehend what you wrote here and trash you've been writing on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: ! by Mutuwa(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle: When a guy says a girl is too beautiful, or too intelligent, too tall, too rich, too calm, or too responsible for him then I begin to wonder what an average nigerian guy really want in a girl.
Are these qualities not something guys should be proud of in a lady?
The number of guys with low self esteem is on the increase and we need to do something faster before one day the guys will start giving lame excuses like she is too "ladylike" for him to date.
What could be the reason for the excuses like the ones listed above that nowadays guys use apart from low self esteem?

person wey pass you,pass u and person wey u pass,u dont need to convince your self that you do pass am..

2 Likes

Re: ! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
!
Re: ! by GANDALF1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
I saw a thread yesterday where the guy stated that he couldn't date a girl because she was too beautiful, may be intelligent too. How can this be a reason to keep a babe at arms length?

The guy knows the quantity of ammo in his arsenal. Hence he has accepted his fate rather than waste all his bullets and still die in the battle. Without WINNING grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: ! by MisterLongman(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
BeeBeeOoh: #Search mood activated# raising chairs, rugs, carpets, scattering clothes well arraged searching, opening pots, omg! this must b reasonless, tearing w*men's b*a searching, stil can't can't find reasons. Abeg i stil dey search 4 reasons, no vex o i dey come..

I stil dey come

Why you dey smoke for midday now
Re: ! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
!
Re: ! by Baddo101(m): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
too many digressed comments/points. Nawa ooo.
we no dey understand d reason why this thread is created......
Re: ! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
@OP
you fail to understand how men think, and this will have you fail on this issue.

let me give you a few examples:
- men want clean women, but it certainly doesnt mean we want women that cleans EVERY single things around, from morning to night 3 times a day.
- men want intelligent women, but it certainly doesnt mean we want women that are going to give us the composition of everything on this earth.
- men love sexy "sexable" women but that doesnt mean we want women that eat sex, sleep sex, drink sex and desire sex from morning to night.
- having a tall girlfriend is ok so long as it doesnt hinder the r/ship. if you are 1m50 and she is 2m30
you see, it is all down to BALANCE and certainly NOT extremes....... each and every man has a certain balance that he requires in order to be HAPPY and fulfilled.

6 Likes

Re: ! by MisterLongman(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
Its fear of rejection and uncertainty.... She either rejects or accepts him but when he knows that the odds are against him, its better he keeps off than for him to lose the little respect he has because some of these so called beautiful girls get bad mouth

5 Likes

Re: ! by Donfamous(m): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nice thread. Sometimes I aslo feel inferior to some ladies in higher status, more endowed. But waking up from that now. May God boost ma morale

2 Likes

Re: ! by GANDALF1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
grin grin he should have tried a lil bit...
All beautiful girls aint after money please

I am not talking about money alone. I'm one of those who have experienced true love and I know it doesn't cost a thing. But lets look at this scenario critically.

You meet a girl.
No green light or natural likeness from her.
But you like her embarassed
You cant comfortably source your 3 square meals
But she is using a 2014 camry with her skin glowing from the use of expensive creams lipsrsealed

The first question a reasonable guy would ask himself is: what will I bring to this table

And if you cant guarantee a steady flow of your contribution in the long term, you back out and lick your wounds.

While at it, hope for the better wink

1 Like

Re: ! by Tymax(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle: When a guy says a girl is too beautiful, or too intelligent, too tall, too rich, too calm, or too responsible for him then I begin to wonder what an average nigerian guy really want in a girl.
Are these qualities not something guys should be proud of in a lady?...
Lol. grin I knew you would open a thread like this. Guys say those things to give girls soft landing.

tongue When a guy (like me) turns down a girl who appears to have all those qualities, it is usually because he has discovered a flaw that he just cannot ignore.

For some others, it's a hunch- a gut feeling of sorts- that says she's hiding something important. He feels she displays those dazzling qualities just to deflect attention from a very terrible side. This suspicion comes naturally to those of us who have dated so-called "perfect chics" in the past and regretted.

The situation in which he meets her also matters.

Low esteem? Nah!

Good afternoon miss. wink
Re: ! by onyekachee(f): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
BeeBeeOoh: #Search mood activated# raising chairs, rugs, carpets, scattering clothes well arraged searching, opening pots, omg! this must b reasonless, tearing w*men's b*a searching, stil can't can't find reasons. Abeg i stil dey search 4 reasons, no vex o i dey come..

I stil dey come

u no be better person I swear
Re: ! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
onyekachee: u no be better person I swear
Me better finish ah tells u..
Re: ! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
!
Re: ! by Tallesty1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
I saw your comment yesterday where you said that a guy "Is Too Handsome For You"
Re: ! by Tallesty1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
3cycle:
grin grin he should have tried a lil bit...
All beautiful girls aint after money please
The ammo here may not be money ma.

Why are your posts always bout guys?undecided
Re: ! by 100Cents: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are these qualities not something guys should be proud of in a lady?
The number of guys with low self esteem is on the increase and we need to do something faster before one day the guys will start giving lame excuses like she is too "ladylike" for him to date.
What could be the reason for the excuses like the ones listed above that nowadays guys use apart from low self esteem?

3Cycle please, if you are too rich, too intelligent, too beautiful, too calm and too responsible, please don't consider it too much to click on my profile and send me an email..

#Waiting...

1 Like

Re: ! by 100Cents: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO: U wot except wen there re lots of borehole girls all around
No guy would want that

These ladies no know say guys dey find ladies with tight hmmm, hard to get, pretty in certain areas.

The real reasons a guy sticks to a girl may even be a dumb one which the girl may never find out for years..
Re: ! by 100Cents: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Nigga, you need going back to your english class I swear. angry

I can't comprehend what you wrote here and trash you've been writing on this forum.

grin

Maybe he didn't utilize his school fees judiciously...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Tired Of This Marriage,do You Think He Loves Me? / 11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women / Grey Areas On SEX: MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.