Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat (3171 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori Wins House Of Assembly Seat In Delta State / A Lagos Igbo Beat APC Chairman's Son To Clinge Lagos Assembly Seat / Wife Wins Late Husband’s Assembly Seat In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin

chinonso dike is a dreamer and insanely paranoid.
He is a comedian.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by TabletMan: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: My inlaw..Osumenyi will know that they have somebody in me very soon..

Lol, wetin u wan do for Osumenyi people?

Anyways I wish You Goodluck.
You wan follow chop Oil money. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: I need your moral support. I have given so much for a state that I love with my life..its time for you people to show your love!

hear the same person saying he hasn't made a decision. Politics is a biatch!

Something wey u don knw since two yrs ago and u don dey use strategy gather sympathetic votes. I been dey wonder why a grown up who get work go dey waka from state to state claiming to go snap pics as evidence, but now I knw better. Keep deceiving urself and declare already.

I wish u luck though. In as much as u no be threat to me in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by PhockPhockMan: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
I wish you well.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nothing much nwanne..afterwards Osumenyi is among the towns that has the richest individuals in Anambra. I am proud to marry from there..

TabletMan: Lol, wetin u wan do for Osumenyi people?

Anyways I wish You Goodluck.
You wan follow chop Oil money. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
All the best man.

Please if you are not selected as a compensation, evaluate your aspiration biko.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by omenka(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms: Heya, the ONLY Photo Journalist we have here.. We will miss you o! cheesy
Omo!! This your siggy fit earn you ban till year 5680 oo!!!! grin
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Energito: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chino no nah i have many business already but my brother one naira can do that.
ChinoElects: I have a feeling you can do a better job than I have done..

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Congratulations Chino.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Let's work towards putting me into office first..lol

Energito: Chino no nah i have many business already but my brother one naira can do that.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hun, you know I cannot forget u..

berem: Congratulations Chino.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
oneeast: Hun, you know I cannot forget u..

nothing do you nwanne. You have my total support. You shall become victorious in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Energito: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
You are already there bros.
oneeast: Let's work towards putting me into office first..lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by meforyou1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Goodluck to you Chino, God is on your side

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
I need this moral support to carry me through..

Energito: You are already there bros.
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
That means if I contest any election right now on NL I will certainly win, its obvious I have a lot of supporters and well wishers. Thank you nwanne mu.. cheesy

meforyou1: Goodluck to you Chino, God is on your side

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yeye man! Keep deceiving people with your fake life! No go face your driving work!

Dreamer! Election ko election ni! Jobless man!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Aljharem, I di kwa sure you are supporting me in all honesty? Well thank you so far..

aljharem: You have received my blessings brother. At least you are more realistic than Desmond

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by thwarrior72: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Yeye man! Keep deceiving people with your fake life! No go face your driving work!

You no go mellow down!, chino might consider u as his PA, if he wins grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
cheesy cheesy

No oo..I don't want, he will steal from me..lol

thwarrior72: You no go mellow down!, chino might consider u as his PA, if he wins grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by johnmartus(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: Over the past few months I have received so much pressure to contest for a seat in the State House of Assembly. But yesterday it got a major boost when one of the foremost party patrons gave me a call requesting that I give it a shot. I told him how financially unprepared I am to stomach the huge financial outlay associated with electioneering campaigns..his exact words were- I should not bother!

Though as a popular grass root man I never knew I was this popular amongst the people particularly my immediate constituency who saw my positive efforts so far.

As the election draws nearer I seek to inform this house that I may be going for an elective office and for that reason I may be out of NL for as long as I am in the State House. Though I will be showing my presence sparingly to get abreast of new developments. I will be a bridge builder between Nairaland and people in the corridors of power.

I will make further consultations before I finally decide whether to run or not. None the less I need your support morally and all to see to the fruition of this project.

Thank you

- Chino
]keep dreaming you will know election wasn't win by mouth or propagating your post on nairaland is unusual to our nation
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by aljharem(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
oneeast: Aljharem, I di kwa sure you are supporting me in all honesty? Well thank you so far..

Sure nwannem wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thank you!

aljharem:

Sure nwannem wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Yeye man! Keep deceiving people with your fake life! No go face your driving work!

Chino,ignore negative and disgruntled lots
Stay focus and hammer on what you want to do for your constituency.
Believe me,you are already there....Olisaebuluwa so yi n'azu.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
johnmartus: ]keep dreaming you will know election wasn't win by mouth or propagating your post on nairaland is unusual to our nation

Ignore this fool,Chino.
Dont reply any negative comments because that will bring distraction.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by oneeast: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
You didn't see how I skillfully skipped the clown.. cheesy cheesy

OdenigboAroli:
Chino,ignore negative and disgruntled lots
Stay focus and hammer on what you want to do for your constituency.
Believe me,you are already there....Olisaebuluwa so yi n'azu.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by WIZGUY69(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mr. chinonso. aka coneheaded foool.
postin crap on nairaland since 365BC.
For your mind abi?

grin grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Haywhymido(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
I hate it, when i hear polithieficians saying some people r begging dem or av received so much pressure to compete 4 a post. When will u people stop fooling una self?? If some low life people, begged u to become a roadside mechanic will u become 1?? Ode oshi.To be candid, am nt against u being a polithiefician but i hate dat statement n it is synonymous with all nigerian polithieficians
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by Katier00(f): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
ChinoElects: My inlaw..Osumenyi will know that they have somebody in me very soon..

Nna are you from osumenyi
Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by nigerianvenom(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chino,i wish u well.any dream concievable is achievable.
I know u can succeed and u shall succeed through christ our Lord,amen.
But be sincere in ur doing to God and mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by poiZon: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
oneeast: You didn't see how I skillfully skipped the clown.. cheesy cheesy

its called TACTICAL MANEUVER!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by kasiem(m): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2014
nono, if u are really serious about this, be sure of my support and in the field assistance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn't Tear My PDP Membership Card - OBJ / Nigeria Already Crumbling / Biafra Exhibition Kicks Off In Spain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.