Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men (1066 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Do Girls Date Married Men Because Its Risky? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Few weeks ago, I met an old friend of mine, we exchanged contacts and decided to catch up (she was my best frnd in sec/sch). Some where along the line, I found out she's dating a married man. I was so mad with her cuz I've always hated the idea of sleeping with a married man. But, after she gave me reasons why she's in the relationship, I didn't know if I should continue talking some sense into her or just let her be. HER REASONS....... Babes, its not like am proud of it, believe me the only reason why am with him is because of the money he gives me. I earn 15k monthly but its not always enough. I have my mum and 5 younger ones in the village, I take care of myself, pay my house rent and also assist my mum in paying my siblings school fees and all these can not be done with my salary.... (She went on and on telling me her responsibilities) I felt pity for her. Since I dnt have means of helping her solve most of her problems, the urge to talk her out of it died. Pls my fellow Nlers, what should I do to bring her out of that relationship ?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Tymax(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
That's the usual excuse they give. When she eventually gets married, I hope she wouldn't mind sharing her husband with another woman in need.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Girls will always be girls..
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by nwaanambra1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
on top of that i can bet she still have one or two other poor guy that she calls her boyfriend! Girls eee! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Tallesty1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Cow-dung.

Hope she will understand when her husband start helping another lady.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pls guys, all I need frm u is how to make her see other reasons y she shouldn't date a married man
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tymax: That's the usual excuse they give. When she eventually gets married, I hope she wouldn't mind sharing her husband with another woman in need.

Exactly.Let her not complain when her own time comes.She should equally allow her own hubby to help other girls in need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by makazona(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
what a world of negativities
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by naijaboiy: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Another girl would also date her husband...
Simple smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Heart2heart(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
chai!!! and after messing up that holy spot, one unsuspecting dude will come and propose to her......

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=naijaboiy]Another girl would also date her husband...
Simple smiley
[/quote

Are you saying that ones I see a cheating hubby, I should conclude that the wife cheated with a married man?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by smudge2079(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
just let her know karma is a bi.tch. for whateva reason, u can't justify d unjustifiable or reform d unreformable...if u have ur doubt, ask Okonjo Oweala.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
amakah61:
It does not follow smiley
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tymax: That's the usual excuse they give. When she eventually gets married, I hope she wouldn't mind sharing her husband with another woman in need.
yes nah, @ least a woman in need is a woman indeed...
grin

Mind u Op, u can't bring her out again... Only if she could get another single guy - and dat may not be easy to come by.. Plus the thing don dey sweet ha...
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by cutiesoglam(f): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=amakah61][/quote]
Abi ! It doesn't follow. I. Know ladies whoneva dated married men and their hubbys r cheating on them.
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
amakah61: Pls guys, all I need frm u is how to make her see other reasons y she shouldn't date a married man

reasons r sad:
She will never spend holidays with him(xmas, valentines etc)
Its very rare that he will leave his wife in order to be with her
She is waisting her life
Even if he will chose her, his kids will always see her as a c***, s*** etc who ruined their family
Simple emptiness
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
We can always find excuses for unwholesome and demeaning actions and back it up with reasons.I find it hard to believe that of all the men that may have toasted her it is only this married one she got attracted to and who is willing to meet her financial needs.Havin said that I think she is old enough to know what her options are and to chose the one that best serves her needs.We all have needs that we cant meet in one way or the other...but that doesnt give us the right to make a morally wrong choice.Actions have consequences...if she is caught hope she can handle the consequences...and what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Reasons r sad:
She will never spend holidays with him(xmas, valentines etc)
Its very rare that he will leave his wife in order to be with her
She is waisting her life
Even if he will chose her, his kids will always see her as a c***, s*** etc who ruined their family
Simple emptiness

Tnx dear. I will definitly tell her all these
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by sademola: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2014
The married man will only see or be with her when he wants not when she wants him. She is a second fiddle. She's the losing end of the bargain. The monetary gain is for a while, she will soon be dumped n he will move to another "girl station"
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 14, 2014
There is no good reason dat is enough to justify why a lady shld date a married man.

** u neva date married man sef they no allow ur hubby rest not 2 talk of datin one.na to collect am go.
Re: Reasons Why Most Girls Date Married Men by 100Cents: 12:46am On Sep 14, 2014
Board the next bus to her village..

Tell her that , " Jesus is Lord "...

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Your Advice / We Are Dating The Same Guy And We Know His Girlfriend / Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.