Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here (829 Views)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / What Have You Learned From Your Past Relationship(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by adonbilivit: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
My biggest relationship mistake was dating my coursemate in the university. this cost me my dream of bagging a first class degree. i was on 4.76 before we started dating. i dropped to 4.35 when our next result came out and i never hit 4 points there after but her's shot up. now am not saying i was not happy for her improved result because i planned to help her step up academically before asking her out. the issue is, she was the reason behind my flop! i could no longer concentrate in class, she made my study time go from 4hours daily to 2hours per day. we even started studying together as lovers. i would spend 30 mins reading, about an hour teaching her stuff before we will eventually get carried away and start messing around. she made my brain dull (my suspicion) because i was malnourished due to the fact that we were making love everyday; well almost everyday.

share yours lets learn from one another's past mistakes
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Incase...
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by onyekachee(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nigga called me a LovePeddler and I told him that his mum is a LovePeddler back in anger and relationship hit the rocks ooops,lesson learnt is that I should never insult people's parents.
For ex two I learnt not to give guys money cos u end up appearing as a slowpoke to them and ur worth diminishes

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by Tymax(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
I trusted her 100% like a fool. Biggest mistake till date.
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by jnrbayano(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Truthfully, I try never to see the problems I had in my past relationships as mistakes.

I always see them as learning experiences. Without them, I won't be who I am right now.

smiley
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by dejt4u(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
My mistake was 'loving the wrong girl'
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
My was being gentile and honest to a girl who likes to be manhandled roughly.
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by Heart2heart(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
so you want to collect from them abi...we be slowpoke nah! ole.
onyekachee: Nigga called me a LovePeddler and I told him that his mum is a LovePeddler back in anger and relationship hit the rocks ooops,lesson learnt is that I should never insult people's parents.
For ex two I learnt not to give guys money cos u end up appearing as a slowpoke to them and ur worth diminishes
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by nicechic(f): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
My mistake ws caring too much
I learnt neva to show too much care lest, he takes u for a desperado

1 Like

Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by djeezy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dated my course mate too. Relationship was a flop. What was I thinking? ?? damn!...........My neighbour in school asked me out and I told her yes! Was I crazy!!!! She was always stalking me......Lastly getting attached to someone. Damn! makes you weak. Dating just any fine girl because I can have em! We still got beauty with no brains.
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by dytbabe: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Too plain
Too caring
I love too much too
And I trust
I am too nice

Bt I can't stop being me
That's it, I can't change
*frowns*
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by dammyjay93(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by OohMpa: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
She bent herself in the twerk position patiently waiting for the iroko to harvest it's fruit in her....

Ooh Mpa instead gave her dugbe...sad
She still dey hospital cry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by InZA: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
*Spreads Palm Fronds*
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by adebayour26: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
dejt4u: My mistake was 'loving the wrong girl'
#grin.....

if I hear....
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
God!!! I trusted and loved him like my life depend on it....

I was just too soft and sweet to him...I made lots and lots of mistakes...

I guess I usually learn my lessons in a hard way.....I know the next time I fall for any guy again..... I ll shine my two korokoro eyes.....
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by jnrbayano(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
temigracie: God!!! I trusted and loved him like my life depend on it....

I was just too soft and sweet to him...I made lots and lots of mistakes...

I guess I usually learn my lessons in a hard way.....I know the next time I fall for any guy again..... I ll shine my two korokoro eyes.....

Learning curve.

But watch it, don't become too rigid because you don't wanna make another mistake, if you do you will lose most of the magical feelings love bring.
Re: Share Your Past Relationship Mistakes and lessons Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Judging wrongly. Only if i could be giving another chance. And, actually dating a stupid guy. I'll blow his head off if he every comes back again angry

(1) (Reply)

I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! / What To Buy For My Gf Dat Has 1 Baby Girl / My Wife Is Cheating On Me With A Romance Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.