Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! (828 Views)

Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by DickDastardly(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
She even said if i need my money back that her fiancee will pay me back ten fold. I denied myself many things to help her. My little shop would have grown bigger if not for the money i was tjrowing away on this girl because she is from poor home. She promised to marry me, now she met someone bigger than me and changed her mind. Please how do i continue living? Its a very cruel world cry
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by DickDastardly(m): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mods please FP so i can be adequately advised and consoled cry
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by DickDastardly(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
cry i grieve and refuse to be consoled cry

Until my ship sights the island of FP wink
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
You got played. Aren't you the one with a wife & a baby?
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
*Clears throat* little shop ke?. I thought you claimed you work at Chevron?. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by DickDastardly(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: You got played. Aren't you the one with a wife & a baby?
Not so soon........ angry not this early in the life of this young thread wink
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by chibwike(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly:
Lmao
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by chibwike(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest: *Clears throat* little shop ke?. I thought you claimed you work at Chevron?. undecided undecided undecided
Lwkmd
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by DickDastardly(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest: *Clears throat* little shop ke?. I thought you claimed you work at Chevron?. undecided undecided undecided
And another one angry
Thats my brother from another mother, not me tongue
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly:
And another one angry
Thats my brother from another mother, not me tongue
Eh?....Okay nah?.. I guess the third DickDastardly is a conductor . Right?.
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: Lwkmd
I had to ask now.
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Tallesty1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
That's the cert most of them bring back if you sponsore them before marriage.
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by DickDastardly(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls people, at this juncture lets all move motion for FB! wink so that i can be consoled cry
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly: Pls people, at this juncture lets all move motion for FB! wink so that i can be consoled cry

Do you think they pay for fp? Which thread u open wey u dey ask for fp
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by ahnie: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
hahahaha another oga kpatakpata chronicle
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by ahnie: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
your challenges are enormous.
DickDastardly:
how is yur baby that dusn't sleep@nyt?
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Doclight(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly: She even said if i need my money back that her fiancee will pay me back ten fold. I denied myself many things to help her. My little shop would have grown bigger if not for the money i was tjrowing away on this girl because she is from poor home. She promised to marry me, now she met someone bigger than me and changed her mind. Please how do i continue living? Its a very cruel world cry
bro God used you to do something in someone's life, which the person was ungrateful, so just let God do the justice...

Just do ur self a favour.
Forgive her from your heart, forget her. Move on with your life and watch what happens next.

See it as a favour u did for her family, be proud.

Dont relent.
Be wise.
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Eeeya
.... now go, pay, and train yourself in the school of "soji"

If she wan payback, collect your money or forever shhhhhhh.
If there's so documented agreement, then "your money have burnt" grin

But I'm sure u'v been shining kongo for 4 yes na
So she may not be owing you after all

All I'm saying is take heart and move on!
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by DickDastardly(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
ahnie: your challenges are enormous.how is yur baby that dusn't sleep@nyt?
Thats my cousin's nephew's daughter cheesy
She is here with me, driving me nuts as ussual sad
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
ahnie: hahahaha another oga kpatakpata chronicle
This liability is a case grin grin grin grin
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by dhatboy: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Is she an orphan!? If NO then you are so f0olish. When has paying of school fees become BF's role? angry embarassed
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by ahnie: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Always up tu No Good
DickDastardly:
Thats my cousin's nephew's daughter cheesy
She is here with me, driving me nuts as ussual sad
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by egopersonified(f): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Suicide is an option.
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by DickDastardly(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
egopersonified: Suicide is an option.
No way, abeg life no get duplicate tongue
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by chucky234(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2014
LIE from the pit of HELL.
Re: I Paid Her School Fees For Four Years, Now She's Set To Marry Another Guy! by Kunleskey(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Why will you pay are sch fees? .u don marry her ?or u be here pa.lèè? What a black lie!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Girl Sef? ;D / Photo Of The Day / A Priceless Reply From A Banker To A Pretty Girl Who Wanted A Rich Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.