Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (26596 Views)

Impunity By The Nwc Of Apc / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by dayosaurus(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
My Goodness did a human being just say this?? shocked shocked

I weep for your future, like he said not all objects walking on two legs are qualified to be called humans, You are one of em

maxit2: What I hate about this Wole Soyinka hybrid goat is that he thinks he is intelligent. .. hahahaha

MOTHERFUCKERR YOU ARE NOT!...

Father of Cultism that should dedicate the remaining of his miserable life correcting his wrongs is here trying to talk as if he is an important individual..
Soyinka we are not your family clan. Nor your village elders. So plz dont expect us to give a phuck abt you.

Thanks...

7 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by OsunOriginal: 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Only a fool will vote for this jana jana in 2015... We know some fools will do - voting a boko haram backer. Children kidnapper, students murderer, etc

7 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by chinazaekperem2: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
OsunOriginal: Only a fool will vote for this jana jana in 2015... We know some fools will do - voting a boko haram backer. Children kidnapper, students murder, etc
vote for him to safe osun from the shackles of rustic roofs.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by obayaya(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Guidette:
U hav started.... Allow me o

cheesy cheesy cheesy

how are you jor?

I haven't seen your comments for quite sometime
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by olumuyiolaoluwa: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.
Its not a must to comment on post like this. Must yu alwayz show d world ur Ignorance?

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Olyboy16(m): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: The Question that should be asked firstly, in any intelligent discourse, ofcourse, should be; Is Sheriff, truly a Boko Haram sponsor ? Is it just speculation in the cook books of the opposition ?

Common-sense, will educate us, promptly, that no terror organization can expose its sponsors, because doing so, will automatically erode their source of funds and obliterate them.

Is it also possible, for Boko Haram to name their common enemies as their sponsor so as to cause squabbles in the politics of the country ? Please nairalanders, keep the answers to these questions.

Regarding my learned fellow Nigerian Wole Soyinka, common-sense is not so common; In as much as we are searching for hot charcoal to throw at the President, and in many cases, he always dodges these hot charcoals; Please guess whose fingers get burnt first in the charcoal throwing affairs.

Nigerians, Jonathan Goodluck is not the best President Nigeria can have, but he is a better President than Yaradua, OBJ and all the military heads of States put together. Lets give this son of a fisherman, from the family of canoe makers another 4 yrs of Transformational Collabo.

I want to thank Don Jazzy for his Collabo with PSquare, that song Collabo is a masterpiece for Billyonaires.
Mention 10 positive things that president goodluck johnatan has done that no other former Nigerian president has...............

9 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Olyboy16:
Mention 10 positive things that president goodluck johnatan has done that no other former Nigerian president has...............

Oly Boy 16. I assume you are a teenager. When you reach your father's age, you can send me on such assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by temitopeadeyemo: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
#kickoutjonathan2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by olumuyiolaoluwa: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Agimor: The noble laureate has spoke is left for the retardeen to act.
grin "BEST COMMENT OV D YEAR" Bros Meat dey ur HEAD.

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gorrbachev: The dancing obscenity of Shekau and his gang of psychopaths and child abductors, taunting the world, mocking the BRING BACK OUR GIRLS campaign on internet, finally met its match in Nigeria to inaugurate the week of September 11 – most appropriately. Shekau’s danse macabre was surpassed by the unfurling of a political campaign banner that defiled an entry point into Nigeria’s capital of Abuja. That banner read: BRING BACK JONATHAN 2015.

President Jonathan has since disowned all knowledge or complicity in the outrage but, the damage has been done, the rot in a nation’s collective soul bared to the world. The very possibility of such a desecration took the Nigerian nation several notches down in human regard. It confirmed the very worst of what external observers have concluded and despaired of - a culture of civic callousness, a coarsening of sensibilities and, a general human disregard. It affirmed the acceptance, even domination of lurid practices where children are often victims of unconscionable abuses including ritual sacrifices, sexual enslavement, and worse. Spurred by electoral desperation, a bunch of self-seeking morons and sycophants chose to plumb the abyss of self-degradation and drag the nation down to their level. It took us to a hitherto unprecedented low in ethical degeneration. The bets were placed on whose turn would it be to take the next potshots at innocent youths in captivity whose society and governance have failed them and blighted their existence? Would the Chibok girls now provide standup comic material for the latest staple of Nigerian escapist diet? Would we now move to a new export commodity in the entertainment industry named perhaps “Taunt the Victims”?

As if to confirm all the such surmises, an ex-governor, Sheriff, notorious throughout the nation – including within security circles as affirmed in their formal dossiers - as prime suspect in the sponsorship league of the scourge named Boko Haram, was presented to the world as a presidential traveling companion. And the speculation became: was the culture of impunity finally receiving endorsement as a governance yardstick? Again, Goodluck Jonathan swung into a plausible explanation: it was Mr. Sheriff who, as friend of the host President Idris Deby, had traveled ahead to Chad to receive Jonathan as part of President Deby’s welcome entourage. What, however does this say of any president? How came it that a suspected affiliate of a deadly criminal gang, publicly under such ominous cloud, had the confidence to smuggle himself into the welcoming committee of another nation, and even appear in audience, to all appearance a co-host with the president of that nation? Where does the confidence arise in him that Jonathan would not snub him openly or, after the initial shock, pull his counterpart, his official host aside and say to him, “Listen, it’s him, or me.”? So impunity now transcends boundaries, no matter how heinous the alleged offence?

The Nigerian president however appeared totally at ease. What the nation witnessed in the photo-op was an affirmation of a governance principle, the revelation of a decided frame of mind – with precedents galore. Goodluck Jonathan has brought back into limelight more political reprobates - thus attested in criminal courts of law and/or police investigations - than any other Head of State since the nation’s independence. It has become a reflex. Those who stuck up the obscene banner in Abuja had accurately read Jonathan right as a Bring-back president. They have deduced perhaps that he sees “bringing back” as a virtue, even an ideology, as the corner stone of governance, irrespective of what is being brought back. No one quarrels about bringing back whatever the nation once had and now sorely needs – for instance, electricity and other elusive items like security, the rule of law etc. etc. The list is interminable. The nature of what is being brought back is thus what raises the disquieting questions. It is time to ask the question: if Ebola were to be eradicated tomorrow, would this government attempt to bring it back?

Well, while awaiting the Chibok girls, and in that very connection, there is at least an individual whom the nation needs to bring back, and urgently. His name is Stephen Davis, the erstwhile negotiator in the oft aborted efforts to actually bring back the girls. Nigeria needs him back – no, not back to the physical nation space itself, but to a Nigerian induced forum, convoked anywhere that will guarantee his safety and can bring others to join him. I know Stephen Davis, I worked in the background with him during efforts to resolve the insurrection in the Delta region under President Shehu Yar’Adua. I have not been involved in his recent labours for a number of reasons. The most basic is that my threshold for confronting evil across a table is not as high as his - thanks, perhaps, to his priestly calling. From the very outset, in several lectures and other public statements, I have advocated one response and one response only to the earliest, still putative depredations of Boko Haram and have decried any proceeding that smacked of appeasement. There was a time to act – several times when firm, decisive action, was indicated. There are certain steps which, when taken, place an aggressor beyond the pale of humanity, when we must learn to accept that not all who walk on two legs belong to the community of humans – I view Boko Haram in that light. It is no comfort to watch events demonstrate again and again that one is proved to be right.

Thus, it would be inaccurate to say that I have been detached from the Boko Haram affliction – very much the contrary. As I revealed in earlier statements, I have interacted with the late National Security Adviser, General Azazi, on occasion – among others. I am therefore compelled to warn that anything that Stephen Davis claims to have uncovered cannot be dismissed out of hand. It cannot be wished away by foul-mouthed abuse and cheap attempts to impugn his integrity – that is an absolute waste of time and effort. Of the complicity of ex-Governor Sheriff in the parturition of Boko Haram, I have no doubt whatsoever, and I believe that the evidence is overwhelming. Femi Falana can safely assume that he has my full backing – and that of a number of civic organizations - if he is compelled to go ahead and invoke the legal recourses available to him to force Sheriff’s prosecution. The evidence in possession of Security Agencies - plus a number of diplomats in Nigeria - is overwhelming, and all that is left is to let the man face criminal persecution. It is certain he will also take many others down with him.

The unleashing of a viperous cult like Boko Haram on peaceful citizens qualifies as a crime against humanity, and deserves that very dimension in its resolution. If a people must survive, the reign of impunity must end. Truth – in all available detail - is in the interest, not only of Nigeria, the sub-region and the continent, but of the international community whose aid we so belatedly moved to seek. From very early beginnings, we warned against the mouthing of empty pride to stem a tide that was assuredly moving to inundate the nation but were dismissed as alarmists. We warned that the nation had moved into a state of war, and that its people must be mobilized accordingly – the warnings were disregarded, even as slaughter surmounted slaughter, entire communities wiped out, and the battle began to strike into the very heart of governance, but all we obtained in return was moaning, whining and hand-wringing up and down the rungs of leadership and governance. But enough of recriminations - at least for now. Later, there must be full accounting.

Finally, Stephen Davis also mentions a Boko Haram financier within the Nigerian Central Bank. Independently we are able to give backing to that claim, even to the extent of naming the individual. In the process of our enquiries, we solicited the help of a foreign embassy whose government, we learnt, was actually on the same trail, thanks to its independent investigation into some money laundering that involved the Central Bank. That name, we confidently learnt, has also been passed on to President Jonathan. When he is ready to abandon his accommodating policy towards the implicated, even the criminalized, an attitude that owes so much to re-election desperation, when he moves from a passive “letting the law to take its course” to galvanizing the law to take its course, we shall gladly supply that name.

In the meantime however, as we twiddle our thumbs, wondering when and how this nightmare will end, and time rapidly runs out, I have only one admonition for the man to whom so much has been given, but who is now caught in the depressing spiral of diminishing returns: “Bring Back Our Honour.”

Wole SOYINKA.

Source

I no read again jare! How many times I won open dictionary..Watin hin talk make persin yarn me..
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by philips70(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: The Question that should be asked firstly, in any intelligent discourse, ofcourse, should be; Is Sheriff, truly a Boko Haram sponsor ? Is it just speculation in the cook books of the opposition ?

Common-sense, will educate us, promptly, that no terror organization can expose its sponsors, because doing so, will automatically erode their source of funds and obliterate them.

Is it also possible, for Boko Haram to name their common enemies as their sponsor so as to cause squabbles in the politics of the country ? Please nairalanders, keep the answers to these questions.

Regarding my learned fellow Nigerian Wole Soyinka, common-sense is not so common; In as much as we are searching for hot charcoal to throw at the President, and in many cases, he always dodges these hot charcoals; Please guess whose fingers get burnt first in the charcoal throwing affairs.

Nigerians, Jonathan Goodluck is not the best President Nigeria can have, but he is a better President than Yaradua, OBJ and all the military heads of States put together. Lets give this son of a fisherman, from the family of canoe makers another 4 yrs of Transformational Collabo.

I want to thank Don Jazzy for his Collabo with PSquare, that song Collabo is a masterpiece for Billyonaires.

Firstly, i agree with you common sense is not always common if not you will know Nigeria cannot afford another 4 years of Jonathan and his gang whether he is a son of a fisherman or a fish magnate. lastly, what the likes of Wole Soyinka see lying under their beds you and all your corruption transmutational agenda partners will never see from Everest. Jonathan is even better than all past and present living and dead world presidents to people like you who wine and dine in sycophancy. Nigeria will surely survive this current gang as it did the Aondoakas and the Turais.

22 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Jokay07(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

You do not love Nigeria more than I do. Neither do I think Wole Soyinka loves Nigeria better than all of us.

But lets almost always make sure our opinions of others are not based on hear-say from an Australian or anyone with a white skin. I know we equate them to our Gods, but lets use common-sese here.

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A TERROR GROUP TO NAME ITS SPONSOR ? The Answer to this, my good friend, is NO! In fact, why are we dwelling on Sheriff more than Ihejirika ? Were both not named as sponsors by the same Australian ?

Our elders talk say and I quote ` Na common-sense dem dey take chop paddy rice` quote closed. Neither Ihejirika nor Sheriff is a Sponsor of Boko Haram. This is the verdict of the court of common-sense.

I am not saying you shouldnt criticize the son of a Fisherman from the family of canoe-makers, after all he once had no shoes, and as such no one is happy that the foresaken stone has become the chief-corner stone of the foundation of this parasitic amalgamation, but lets use common-sense, after all we all love this One Nigeria experiment.

Billyonaire, is a stunch supporter of GEJ, especially now that electricity supply has been steady, but I remain truthful and unbias
yes it's true and I have made several comment concerning the issue of Sheriff, Ihejirika and Bokoharam, to me, I fink the terrorist group just want to use it to throw dust in the air but, I trust no one. Now common sense should be applied here too, whether the ''mentioned'' are the true sponsor of bokoharam or not, I'm still on my theme, let proper investigation be done and justice should have its way. NOTE. Anybody can be accused so no need to panic. As for Jonathan, I'm neither Pdp nor Apc. I will vote for a better candidate even if he is in Apga or Labour party, that is, I'm only interested in the right candidate and not a political party.

11 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
philips70:

Firstly, i agree with you common sense is not always common if not you will know Nigeria cannot afford another 4 years of Jonathan and his gang whether he is a son of a fisherman or a fish magnate. lastly, what the likes of Wole Soyinka see lying under their beds you and all your corruption transmutational agenda partners will never see from Everest. Jonathan is even better than all past and present living and dead world presidents to people like you who wine and dine in sycophancy. Nigeria will surely survive this current gang as it did the Aondoakas and the Turais.
You made no sense. You seem bitter.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by philips70(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: You made no sense. You seem bitter.

Only people who support your paymasters and eat from same pot with you make sense to you. If wole Soyinka cannot make sense to you who am I?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by JuanDeDios: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
doja: Good talk... But this write up to a deaf and blind president is not going to achieve anything as usual.
Sadly one has to agree. It's a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
philips70:

Only people who support your paymasters and eat from same pot with you make sense to you. If wole Soyinka cannot make sense to you who am I?
Wole Soyinka is a literal icon, but when it comes to department of common-sense, that man scores below a 17yrs old. When I need lessons on English and Poetry, he is my hero, but when it comes to life lessons, marriage and common-sense, then he is not savvy on those departments.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Kab33r(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good write up.....
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
There are certain steps which, when taken, place an aggressor beyond the pale of humanity, when we must learn to accept that not all who walk on two legs belong to the community of humans – I view Boko Haram in that light. It is no comfort to watch events demonstrate again and again that one is proved to be right.
I just hope Jonathan can think of Boko Haram this way and treat them, together with their sponsors like animals they are!
Finally, Stephen Davis also mentions a Boko Haram financier within the Nigerian Central Bank. Independently we are able to give backing to that claim, even to the extent of naming the individual. In the process of our enquiries, we solicited the help of a foreign embassy whose government, we learnt, was actually on the same trail, thanks to its independent investigation into some money laundering that involved the Central Bank. That name, we confidently learnt, has also been passed on to President Jonathan. When he is ready to abandon his accommodating policy towards the implicated, even the criminalized, an attitude that owes so much to re-election desperation, when he moves from a passive “letting the law to take its course” to galvanizing the law to take its course, we shall gladly supply that name.
It is evident that the President knows the people sponsoring those animals and decides to keep mute, just for his personal ambition! I lost the little respect I have left for GEJ the day he left the scene of Nyanya bomb blast and heads to Kano for a rally.
In the meantime however, as we twiddle our thumbs, wondering when and how this nightmare will end, and time rapidly runs out, I have only one admonition for the man to whom so much has been given, but who is now caught in the depressing spiral of diminishing returns: “Bring Back Our Honour.”
We gave so much for Jonathan, asked for so little in return, but received less. Jonathan, #bringbackourgirls, #bringbackourhonor, before you demand we #bringbackjonathan2015!

Nice write up, Professor!

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Olyboy16(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

Oly Boy 16. I assume you are a teenager. When you reach your father's age, you can send me on such assignment.
Spare me the excuses please!! You claim to be an adult and the first thing you thought of was to make childish and teenage assumptions instead of an intelligent and sensible response!! I remember how my 21 year old nephew would keep arguing with his friends about how older he is than them at the start of any discussion that only needed an intelligent response from him....and believe me, you sound so much like him....
Mtcheww...arrogant human being.

21 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Olyboy16:
Spare me the excuses please!! You claim to be an adult and the first thing you thought of was to make childish and teenage assumptions instead of an intelligent and sensible response!! I remember how my 21 year old nephew would keep arguing with his friends about how older he is than them at the start of any discussion that only needed an intelligent response from him....and believe me, you sound so much like him....
Mtcheww...arrogant human being.
You deserve a candy.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by philips70(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: Wole Soyinka is a literal icon, but when it comes to department of common-sense, that man scores below a 17yrs old. When I need lessons on English and Poetry, he is my hero, but when it comes to life lessons, marriage and common-sense, then he is not savvy on those departments.

Marriage has no business with good governance Billyonaire. Wole Soyinka and many others have been thorns in the flesh of never-do-well leaders from time and they will continue to be till they die. They do not need your approval to do that. They did it for this same son of a fisherman you die for today if not he wouldn't have smelt that seat. He was as clueless just as he still is today until this same people who you so loathe came to his rescue. Cut these people some slack and let them do what they know how to do best.

19 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by fernandoc(m): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
To be frank am not fazed by all these 'grammer' whose aim is to intimidate and baffle those who worship him(Most of whom do so blindly). He is a man just like you and me, and when a fellow man takes sides and says rubbish based on malicious intents I won't force myself to believe him all because of his intimidating achievements. People should learn to think for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
philips70:

Marriage has no business with good governance Billyonaire. Wole Soyinka and many others have been thorns in the flesh of never-do-well leaders from time and they will continue to be till they die. They do not need your approval to do that. They did it for this same son of a fisherman you die for today if not he wouldn't have smelt that seat. He was as clueless just as he still is today until this same people who you so loathe came to his rescue. Cut these people some slack and let them do what they know how to do best.
In essence, Wole Soyinka sees nothing good in every administration. He blinds his sights to the good and shines them like old school toyota head lamps to search for unfounded misdemeanors. I chose to see the good and make no blind accusations without application of native intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by harrysterol(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
kennosklint: Go sit down soyinka jor..during d tenure of obj wat did say...nonsense
abeg help me ask am o
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by smudge2079(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
hmmmm. i remember d bring back the book campaign in 2011
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by dondo83(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
skimarvel: He is no longer at war with PEJ its GEJ he turned it to. A man with all that white hair should have better things to do with his already short time.

with all the sensible points pointed at, all you could conjour is this senseless remark? I weep for my nation

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Olyboy16(m): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
fernandoc: To be frank am not fazed by all these 'grammer' whose aim is to intimidate and baffle those who worship him(Most of whom do so blindly). He is a man just like you and me , and when a fellow man takes sides and says rubbish based on malicious intents I won't force myself to believe him all because of his intimidating achievements. People should learn to think for themselves.
He is the first man in the whole african continent to earn a Nobel Laurete....

6 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mistudreh(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
IYANGBALI: thank you,take high five
U welcome wink
IYANGBALI: thank you,take high five
U welcome
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by PHfinest(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Boko Haram names their sponsors or the people that have injured them most? The same people they want out of their way?

The person that Boko Haram claims drove them from western culture forbidding group to arms carrying group; and the person that they claim ordered soldiers to kill their members extrajudicially.

No group sane or insane names their sponsors to anybody. To the extent of Boko Haram asking that those their own sponsors be arrested.

Sometimes, some people I hold in high esteem fail to reason.

GEJ has certainly not done enough to fight Boko Haram and corruption. Hope he seats up in the few months remaining.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
i can see somfin fishy, as Jonathan want to gain pple support come 2915cheesy
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
maxit2: What I hate about this Wole Soyinka hybrid goat is that he thinks he is intelligent. .. hahahaha

MOTHERFUCKERR YOU ARE NOT!...

Father of Cultism that should dedicate the remaining of his miserable life correcting his wrongs is here trying to talk as if he is an important individual..
Soyinka we are not your family clan. Nor your village elders. So plz dont expect us to give a phuck abt you.

Thanks...
So sad... Jst a pity.! Ur generation can't av tenth of wat he got. Ur criticism shuld go wit fact n b objective in ur writing. Read d origin of cults far diff 4rm wat we av now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos). / Valentine Onuigbo, Karshi District Labour Party Chairman Dies In His Sleep / Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.