Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (26597 Views)

Impunity By The Nwc Of Apc / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by topearos(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tor! Dis people wey dey run mouth self...
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
maxit2:
What has he got that my entire generation cannot attai one tenth ?
Oh sorry. Now I remember he invented electricity n the wheel.
Of what GOOD would have become of the cult ? What purpose ?
You buy a riffle in the house to protect your family from robbers (good intention) you leave the house n your little boy who doesn't know what it is picks it up thinking it's a toy n shoots himself.
Who is to blame ?

I just dont like Soyinka's arrogance. He is too little to keep disrespecting my president. He is a NObody. Whatever personal achievement he holds. JONATHAN'S personal accolades superceeds his. He is the president of Great Rep of Nigeria.
Respect that.
Sorry.... 4d gene tin bt ur so call president is nt givin prove of him nt havin hands in d bh tin. Point of correctn Soyinka is sombody in d world nt jst 9ja. I jst lyk u coz u calm.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by olson(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
I admire you baba, what a write up. al I can say is dat this country is doom, we are blinded by tribalism. How can terrorist continue to pee on a whole giant of African. I think something is wrong some where and there is something uncle Jonah is not telling us. biro balo logun odun ijo nkan lo to ba.

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mrnigeria(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.
F.O.O.L. I know there has never been a Professor in your family. Park well.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy bros why compare his brain to a clit naa?

Paroman: You have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris..... I swear if Wole Soyinka should poo in your sitting room, your whole family will rush just to have a taste of it. Mumu!
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Even those that didn't read are shouting 'baba nailed it', 'well said' but if you ask them what the prof said,they will say he is supporting APC....mumu people.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by philips70(m): 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
emmatok:

You ignorantly attacking WS for standing up for Nigerians.

Wole Soyinka was the biggest critique of OBJ till date.

Just leave that guy. I never even intended to puncture his conjectures. Everyone know they lie to the envy of the devil. No administration in the history of this country has seen a tenth of the lies and denials we have seen from 2011 till date. All to glorify one man, GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by lekanwj(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
I will not be surprised if it was eventually discovered that GEJ is indirectly/directly responsible for BH continuous exploits

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by adonis89(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
doja: Good talk... But this write up to a deaf and blind president is not going to achieve anything as usual.
fo ur mind ur making constructive criticism abi
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Izontubo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
OsunOriginal: Only a fool will vote for this jana jana in 2015... We know some fools will do - voting a boko haram backer. Children kidnapper, students murderer, etc
and what would u call buhari?
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by youngmonie: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Finally, Stephen Davis also mentions a Boko Haram financier within the Nigerian Central Bank. Independently we are able to give backing to that claim, even to the extent of naming the individual. In the process of our enquiries, we solicited the help of a foreign embassy whose government, we learnt, was actually on the same trail, thanks to its independent investigation into some money laundering that involved the Central Bank. That name, we confidently learnt, has also been passed on to President Jonathan. When he is ready to abandon his accommodating policy towards the implicated, even the criminalized, an attitude that owes so much to re-election desperation, when he moves from a passive “letting the law to take its course” to galvanizing the law to take its course, we shall gladly supply that name

The above is the only thing that matters.People have said it before , this man knows the sponsors of BH but due to selfishness and political ambitions he would want to use it to his advantage....Such a pleebb
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Izontubo(m): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
qhiwegh: [b] Nigeria doesn't have a collective soul. We are hundreds of tribes, and we're not united now, we've never been, nor will we ever be. Yorubaland must be free from outside interference! One Nigeria is not working.

If we Yorubas are in charge of our own affairs in our own land as an independent state, we'd no longer worry about stone-age abokis or the criminals in the Delta. We will no longer tolerate the massive unloading of millions of undesirables into our capital, Lagos, from all corners of West Africa. All these foreigners (non-Yorubas) have destroyed our great city into a megaslum. We could be a society with strong civic values because we are one tribe that trust one another within it. We'd no longer suffer from thieving politicians from other tribes.

Despite all his fanatic un-Christian paganism, pagan9ja is right that each tribe should keep to itself. Yorubas should realise that we can trust no one but ourselves. We can leave other tribes alone, but in reciprocity we demand that non-Yorubas leave us alone and leave Yorubaland (including our capital Lagos) for good. [/b]
we will leave lagos with all the oil companies while we jettison your likes from the niger deltan...mumu..
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by skimarvel: 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
franciskaine: people like you should be in the zoo.
its a pity you should also be in the cage next to me in the zoo.Deluded fellow
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by skimarvel: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
MORNDEW:
little worm with dried brain
lion with a cockroach brainstem
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MORNDEW(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
skimarvel: lion with a cockroach brainstem
as expected u will show dat even death wont rid of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by skimarvel: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
veraponpo:

What better thing do u want a man of 80 years of age to do other than to ensure that his country be well governed.

He was the best at a point in history in his field in the whole world not only in Africa or Nigeria.

He operates in many field like literature, drama, poetry, etc

He is an activist with outstanding record .

A unique public speaker, etc

You'd better pray for yourself.
Not when you first pray for yourself to be immune to the propaganda of lies served as dishes to you by that man that should be writing his will.what has he contributed politically to the nation,what has he done to help our educational sector.He should be given a NOBEL LAUREL in CASTIGATING
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by skimarvel: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
dondo83:

with all the sensible points pointed at, all you could conjour is this senseless remark? I weep for my nation
when you are done weeping,you will dry your tears and visit jobbermann.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by LFJ: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: Wole Soyinka is a literal icon, but when it comes to department of common-sense, that man scores below a 17yrs old. When I need lessons on English and Poetry, he is my hero, but when it comes to life lessons, marriage and common-sense, then he is not savvy on those departments.

I pray that God will restore your common sense. You don't need an angel to tell you when keeping silent is more responsible than to open mouth and celebrating f.o.olishness.

4 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mkoabiola: 12:01am On Sep 14, 2014
It is only a dumb lik gej dat will host beat d drum of support.
Wole soyinka shud b applauded for saying d truth n nt dinning with gej
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2014
God bless this man..At an age when most of his mates are battling amnesia etc, He is still as sharp as razor.

If there is one man that will make me not cast my vote for GEJ,it is him.
May God or whatever he worships continue to enrich his grey matter.

4 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by firstolalekan(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
lol
A complete morôn.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by firstolalekan(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
The idiocy of many contemporary young Nigerians is truly a mystery.
What a coward and a complete morôn you're.
smh
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by firstolalekan(m): 12:34am On Sep 14, 2014
maxit2: What I hate about this Wole Soyinka hybrid goat is that he thinks he is intelligent. .. hahahaha

MOTHERFUCKERR YOU ARE NOT!...

Father of Cultism that should dedicate the remaining of his miserable life correcting his wrongs is here trying to talk as if he is an important individual..
Soyinka we are not your family clan. Nor your village elders. So plz dont expect us to give a phuck abt you.

Thanks...
You can NEVER achieve 1/999 of his achievements.
you're just a jobless silly goat.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by KA24DETT(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2014
From the comments am reading here, Nigerians deserve the leaders they get . They deserve no power , no electricity , no good roads. They deserve more of Jonathan and his crew. Nigerians deserve misery. I do not feel sorry for them. The youths are worse. No analytical reasoning skills. Wole Soyinka gave you guys something to think about and fools are here planning character assassination .
Let me break it down for you . The overall book haram plan. Jonathan needs Bokoharam to win 2015. Jonathan can not win 2nd term without the north population. So if Bokoharam destabilizes the north, election won't hold and he will win with the east and south south support. That has always been the plan. Like I said , Nigerians are not smart enough to realize this . You all deserve misery

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Evathyst(f): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Following...
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by pressplay55: 12:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

Oly Boy 16. I assume you are a teenager. When you reach your father's age, you can send me on such assignment.
i cant stop laughing....
Mehn 2000 like for that reply.
Stop westing your time, with all this political losers,
PDP taught them a good lesson during last week election in Niger....
APC warriors read my comment over n over again, you can quote me after 2015 election
'PDP remains in power, even after 2019 election, Non of you can change that.
pEACe!
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Guidette(f): 1:06am On Sep 14, 2014
obayaya:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

how are you jor?

I haven't seen your comments for quite sometime
I just browse. Don't have enough time to comment. How's everything? It's been a while since we last argued over something grin grin
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Abraham2013(m): 1:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Prof. Wole soyinka, wen a red neck lizard falls 4rm a mango tree, little children will surly play wit its tail. As an elder, u should not part take in partisan politics nor should take sides wen ever dere is an issue like dis. My questions to d prof is dis, y did BH not name ali modu sherif as dere sponsor all d while he was in ANPP n APC? Wat do u tink BH stands to gain if dey willing giv d names of dere sponsor to an Australian? D last time GEJ wanted to deal wit a high ranking officer in d CBN, were u not among those u believed dat GEJ was victimising d high ranking CBN officer 4 exposing d dirty deals in GEJ's administration? Were u not among those who reasoned dat Gen. Ihejirika was using d fight against BH as an opportunity to retaliate 4 wat d northerners did to igbo's during biafra war and dere mounting pressure on d president to retire ihejirika b/cos he was too harsh on d people of d the north?
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by datribune: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2014
There is a great & noble task ahead of true patriots. Nigeria needs u to #BRINGBACKJONADAFT TO OTUOKE IN 2015.

2015 - it won't be long frm now.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by datribune: 2:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Abraham2013: Prof. Wole soyinka, wen a red neck lizard falls 4rm a mango tree, little children will surly play wit its tail. As an elder, u should not part take in partisan politics nor should take sides wen ever dere is an issue like dis. My questions to d prof is dis, y did BH not name ali modu sherif as dere sponsor all d while he was in ANPP n APC? Wat do u tink BH stands to gain if dey willing giv d names of dere sponsor to an Australian? D last time GEJ wanted to deal wit a high ranking officer in d CBN, were u not among those u believed dat GEJ was victimising d high ranking CBN officer 4 exposing d dirty deals in GEJ's administration? Were u not among those who reasoned dat Gen. Ihejirika was using d fight against BH as an opportunity to retaliate 4 wat d northerners did to igbo's during biafra war and dere mounting pressure on d president to retire ihejirika b/cos he was too harsh on d people of d the north?

Pls read d post b4 commenting. Does d post sound like a partisan piece on d stupid identical twins, APC & PDP dat u, gullible partisan folks ar so fanatically obsessed wit?. Why must u assume dat right thinking people will view every issue thru d prism of tribalism or those evil vampires dat u call political parties.
It is shameful dat u see nothing wrong in a president whose dept of secret service is investigating a man on suspicion of being a terrorist sponsor & is palling around wit dat same suspect?. I mean which self-respecting, honourable man does dat?.
Do u expect people to ask 4 investigations when there was no accusation?. Is it not now dat Sheriff & Ihejierika hav been cited as BH sponsors dat people can call 4 investigations?. I guess in ur paranoid mind, asking 4 allegations to be investigated is wrong & is tantamount to conspiracy?.
Ur write-up makes u look bad because people ar dying & all u can think about ar d twin vampires of APC & PDP dat ar sucking d life blood of nigeria. We don't giv a damn about them.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Gaius667: 2:49am On Sep 14, 2014

Intellectuals hear and weigh words with sensible reasoning; even when they disagree, they are civil about it and instead will throw in mind blowing thoughts which would shed more light on the matter. If you read through the whole piece which i doubt you did, you would see that all the plea of the prof is for Jonathan to be decisive and take the right actions. Must we always be biased in this country? it really beats my imagination how the political leaders in this country have infected so many people with the notion that - "if you aren't in agreement with someone, you must hate him and also hate everything he ever represents". Even dullards make sense sometimes, how much more a professor of his callibre.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by slament: 3:02am On Sep 14, 2014
With the rate of Instragram Madness and the world of selfies..
This Crazy Guy Runs Into Outback Tornado to Just Take Selfie.
This Happened in Australia.....
What are your Thoughts

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkQ-rhfrHg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos / Why Kidnapping, Killings Won’t Stop In Zamfara — Miyetti Allah / Governor Obaseki Commissions Streetlight Project (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.