Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (26586 Views)

Impunity By The Nwc Of Apc / Fayose To Governors: Cut Your Minimum Wives Not Wages / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by philips70(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: In essence, Wole Soyinka sees nothing good in every administration. He blinds his sights to the good and shines them like old school toyota head lamps to search for unfounded misdemeanors. I chose to see the good and make no blind accusations without application of native intelligence.

Even if he says GEJ is the president of Nigeria you will call it unfounded. Fela Anikulapo Kuti saw nothing good with governance in Nigeria and many other African countries yet he had fans and friends all around the world for just one reason: He stood for truth and chose to be on the side of the people only. I can bet you started hating Kongi because he criticizes GEJ and all his cohorts. You can do me a favour by pasting here your bile against him before GEJ mounted the saddle.

12 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by SlamDunk(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Paroman: You have just proven beyond reasonable doubt that your brain is smaller than a clit0ris..... I swear if Wole Soyinka should poo in your sitting room, your whole family will rush just to have a taste of it. Mumu!
. Choiii, lolllll. Abeg no kih me with laff. Remember diaris God

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by qhiwegh(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
[b] Nigeria doesn't have a collective soul. We are hundreds of tribes, and we're not united now, we've never been, nor will we ever be. Yorubaland must be free from outside interference! One Nigeria is not working.

If we Yorubas are in charge of our own affairs in our own land as an independent state, we'd no longer worry about stone-age abokis or the criminals in the Delta. We will no longer tolerate the massive unloading of millions of undesirables into our capital, Lagos, from all corners of West Africa. All these foreigners (non-Yorubas) have destroyed our great city into a megaslum. We could be a society with strong civic values because we are one tribe that trust one another within it. We'd no longer suffer from thieving politicians from other tribes.

Despite all his fanatic un-Christian paganism, pagan9ja is right that each tribe should keep to itself. Yorubas should realise that we can trust no one but ourselves. We can leave other tribes alone, but in reciprocity we demand that non-Yorubas leave us alone and leave Yorubaland (including our capital Lagos) for good. [/b]

6 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by maxit2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
xpensiv05:
So sad... Jst a pity.! Ur generation can't av tenth of wat he got. Ur criticism shuld go wit fact n b objective in ur writing. Read d origin of cults far diff 4rm wat we av now
What has he got that my entire generation cannot attai one tenth ?
Oh sorry. Now I remember he invented electricity n the wheel.
Of what GOOD would have become of the cult ? What purpose ?
You buy a riffle in the house to protect your family from robbers (good intention) you leave the house n your little boy who doesn't know what it is picks it up thinking it's a toy n shoots himself.
Who is to blame ?

I just dont like Soyinka's arrogance. He is too little to keep disrespecting my president. He is a NObody. Whatever personal achievement he holds. JONATHAN'S personal accolades superceeds his. He is the president of Great Rep of Nigeria.
Respect that.

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
philips70:

Even if he says GEJ is the president of Nigeria you will call it unfounded. Fela Anikulapo Kuti saw nothing good with governance in Nigeria and many other African countries yet he had fans and friends all around the world for just one reason: He stood for truth and chose to be on the side of the people only. I can bet you started hating Kongi because he criticizes GEJ and all his cohorts. You can do me a favour by pasting here your bile against him before GEJ mounted the saddle.

Be careful what you asked for.

Wole Soyinka was always a critic and became quiet when IBB offered him a portfolio so he was part of that military junta under IBB junta and escaped during Abacha and went on exile. What did you expect from him ? He returned when his kins man was President and kept silent cos of DNA. Are you pondering what I am pondering ? He became very loud under Yaradua and went on crusade for GEJ expecting a Ministerial appointment, when he got none, he went ballistic on all 2 exhaust pipes without common-sense.

You asked for it, now you got it. You want some more ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by dplordx(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
maxit2:
What has he got that my entire generation cannot attai one tenth ?
Oh sorry. Now I remember he invented electricity n the wheel.
Of what GOOD would have become of the cult ? What purpose ?
You buy a riffle in the house to protect your family from robbers (good intention) you leave the house n your little boy who doesn't know what it is picks it up thinking it's a toy n shoots himself.
Who is to blame ?

I just dont like Soyinka's arrogance. He is too little to keep disrespecting my president. He is a NObody. Whatever personal achievement he holds. JONATHAN'S personal accolades superceeds his. He is the president of Great Rep of Nigeria.
Respect that.

For one thing, you are a nobody. SO is your father, your grandfather, your great and greatest grandfather. Ode oshi!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by ayindejimmy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
VocalWalls: I think the matter should be left to be.

It has already been condemned.

No need to raise dust
Thats wher u made a mistake. Doyin Okupe had been using that #tag on his Twitter handle over 3wks b4 Gej nw lied he knew notin of it. Why cant we ask our lying leaders questns? The issue is the president LIED and took Nigerians for a fool

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by maxit2(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
dplordx:

For one thing, you are a nobody. SO is your father, your grandfather, your great and greatest grandfather. Ode oshi!!!!
Okay....
Who says Ode Oshi after a statement if not one drunkard from one dirty yoruba village.
Nigga I dont understand your tribe. Talk to me in English thats our common language....
Phuck you n your clan. Anyone wanna be down with you phuck him too. Phuck all you moraphuckers... I spit reality to your old n frustrated tribesmen n now u moraphuckerz wanna go hug tranformer...
Phuck all ya'all. Tribe people. ...
Hahaha the world tribe is primitive n mostly ONLY used in Africa where humanity is still 1000 years backward..
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Tymax(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
When a president says he knows the terrorists in his government and refuses to point them out or prosecute them, you know we are living in a jungle. A jungle named Impunity-land.

Now GEJ has been supplied with yet another identity of a BH sponsor. Let us see how he will respond or keep quiet as he is wont to do.

7 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Kentox(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
I can't even finish reading. Too lengthy....
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by stopperr311: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jona watch ur back well
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
What I still don't understand is why Sheriff had to be in Tchad with the Tchadian President and was even at the Airport to receive our President! My instinct keeps telling me the allegations against that man is true considering the facts that most of the insurgents are Tchadians! Something is fishy about that man!

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by DikSin(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
So many people on here didn't even read the topic. All they are interested in is "who wrote that stuff". Well, the wise one has spoken: "we must learn to accept that not all who walk on two legs belong to the community of humans – I view many Nairalanders in that light." *modified*

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by philips70(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

Wole Soyinka was always a critic and became quiet when IBB offered him a portfolio so he was part of that military junta under IBB junta and escaped during Abacha and went on exile. What did you expect from him ? He returned when his kins man was President and kept silent cos of DNA. Are you pondering what I am pondering ? He became very loud under Yaradua and went on crusade for GEJ expecting a Ministerial appointment, when he got none, he went ballistic on all 2 exhaust pipes without common-sense.

Brother, I do not worship Wole Soyinka neither am I his Voltron. But I know he has integrity that surpasses that of your benefactor GEJ in million bounds. I know you hate him so much for taking on your madam albeit saying the bitter truth in a crude manner, yet he passed a viable message. He served in Babangida's government meritoriously and came out unscathed. It is a rare feat for a critic of his stature. You will pass through several reincarnations to be able to achieve the integrity and worth of that man you so loathe.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MORNDEW(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.
as rightly pointed out by Soyinka himself, desperate slowpoke and syncophant.

3 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by emmatok(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

You ignorantly attacking WS for standing up for Nigerians.

Wole Soyinka was the biggest critique of OBJ till date.

14 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MORNDEW(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
skimarvel: He is no longer at war with PEJ its GEJ he turned it to. A man with all that white hair should have better things to do with his already short time.
little worm with dried brain

4 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by eddieedoho: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
It is a well known fact that the former governor of Borno state actually form Boko Haram for election gains. But sad that after his tenure Boko Haram metamorphosed into a killer machine with the capability for wanton destruction. Yes the devil is in a holiday within the camp of Boko haram and their sponsors thus sending his demons to unleash terror on the innocent.
Well spoken our Literary Icon. You are just speaking my mine.
There should be no sacred cows. The season of impunity must end.

2 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MORNDEW(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
maxit2: What I hate about this Wole Soyinka hybrid goat is that he thinks he is intelligent. .. hahahaha

MOTHERFUCKERR YOU ARE NOT!...

Father of Cultism that should dedicate the remaining of his miserable life correcting his wrongs is here trying to talk as if he is an important individual..
Soyinka we are not your family clan. Nor your village elders. So plz dont expect us to give a phuck abt you.

Thanks...
ar u more intelligent or u think winning a nobel is like ur normal crowd renting in politiccs?

8 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by mcfarlin(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
maxit2: What I hate about this Wole Soyinka hybrid goat is that he thinks he is intelligent. .. hahahaha

MOTHERFUCKERR YOU ARE NOT!...

Father of Cultism that should dedicate the remaining of his miserable life correcting his wrongs is here trying to talk as if he is an important individual..
Soyinka we are not your family clan. Nor your village elders. So plz dont expect us to give a phuck abt you.

Thanks...

Oya clap for yourself undecided

Insulting a world class intellectual satisfies your idiocy?oponu!

12 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by fernandoc(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
Olyboy16:
He is the first man in the whole african continent to earn a Nobel Laurete....
'man'
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by moshoodn(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
jossi994: Maybe Prof. Soyinka should type it out in Braille and give to Dr Ebele..
Since the Fedora loving, fisherman from Otuoke is not only clueless but also blind to issues affecting his country men..

Warning: I am not an APC or PDP apologist. So if any of you quotes me and types nonsense,you will run Mad! angry

I like your style.

You nailed it with humour.

4 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by crown777(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omexonomy: Why did gej faild to give the shildren of the mad O' proffesor a public office to loot and steal public fund like thief stella odua?
He should stop ranting like a confuse mad man.
Any gej till wole soyinka hair turns black.
nitwit u r

4 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MORNDEW(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
philips70:

Firstly, i agree with you common sense is not always common if not you will know Nigeria cannot afford another 4 years of Jonathan and his gang whether he is a son of a fisherman or a fish magnate. lastly, what the likes of Wole Soyinka see lying under their beds you and all your corruption transmutational agenda partners will never see from Everest. Jonathan is even better than all past and present living and dead world presidents to people like you who wine and dine in sycophancy. Nigeria will surely survive this current gang as it did the Aondoakas and the Turais.
thanks alot i was planing a reply to his blindness insensitivity bt God bless you for this.

6 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Candour(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

You're wrong sir.

Soyinka, Gani together with Beko kuti were some of the most vociferous antagonists of OBJ's ambition to be U.N sec gen before it went to Ghali the Egyptian and he continued his criticism of his kinsman throughout his 8 year reign.

Also he served as founding chairman of FRSC and for good reason: he started the first road safety club in 1977 so any sensible head of state would have jumped at the possibility of having him bring his knowledge and experience to bear on the nations desire for safer roads.

Do you have any proof that he wanted to be a minister under GEJ? Also, what could have been GEJ's lot if Soyinka and Bakare had pretended to see nothing wrong in the manner Turai and the cabal treated him? Should he have kept quiet then as you wish him to do now?

13 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by ogele: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Write up from an APC point of View
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MORNDEW(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: Wole Soyinka is a literal icon, but when it comes to department of common-sense, that man scores below a 17yrs old. When I need lessons on English and Poetry, he is my hero, but when it comes to life lessons, marriage and common-sense, then he is not savvy on those departments.
give me a writeup of such quality nd richness dat kept me wanting for more nd i will forgive ur blindness bt if nt why dnt u before u sleep tonyt ask urself wht is my contribution to National building.

7 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by dad007(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Jokay07: yes it's true and I have made several comment concerning the issue of Sheriff, Ihejirika and Bokoharam, to me, I fink the terrorist group just want to use it to throw dust in the air but, I trust no one. Now common sense should be applied here too, whether the ''mentioned'' are the true sponsor of bokoharam or not, I'm still on my theme, let proper investigation be done and justice should have its way. NOTE. Anybody can be accused so no need to panic. As for Jonathan, I'm neither Pdp nor Apc. I will vote for a better candidate even if he is in Apga or Labour party, that is, I'm only interested in the right candidate an

d not a political party.
Thanks for this post.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
moshoodn:

I like your style.

You nailed it with humour.
thanks sir,i appreciate.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MORNDEW(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
qhiwegh: [b] Nigeria doesn't have a collective soul. We are hundreds of tribes, and we're not united now, we've never been, nor will we ever be. Yorubaland must be free from outside interference! One Nigeria is not working.

If we Yorubas are in charge of our own affairs in our own land as an independent state, we'd no longer worry about stone-age abokis or the criminals in the Delta. We will no longer tolerate the massive unloading of millions of undesirables into our capital, Lagos, from all corners of West Africa. All these foreigners (non-Yorubas) have destroyed our great city into a megaslum. We could be a society with strong civic values because we are one tribe that trust one another within it. We'd no longer suffer from thieving politicians from other tribes.

Despite all his fanatic un-Christian paganism, pagan9ja is right that each tribe should keep to itself. Yorubas should realise that we can trust no one but ourselves. We can leave other tribes alone, but in reciprocity we demand that non-Yorubas leave us alone and leave Yorubaland (including our capital Lagos) for good. [/b]
sori to tell u dis it wont come to pass u.
Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by MORNDEW(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
ogele: Write up from an APC point of View
whoever does nt write wht will masage ur syncophancy is Apc. Even u urself does nt know d name of the disease dat has befallen u.

5 Likes

Re: Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka by SamNelson: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire:

Oly Boy 16. I assume you are a teenager. When you reach your father's age, you can send me on such assignment.
do u know u have being commentin none-sense since? Certainly u have no common sense. Jux get outta here!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / APC Primary: Policemen At Airport Hotel, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.