Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt (3207 Views)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt by richeso: 2:12am On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija:
What are you talking about? I don't know why some of you are so much comfortable with dirty environment. The fact that the worst parts of the developed countries can be compared to the good part of Nigeria makes things so annoying about your view to say the least. You are just one hell of nationalist without sense of doing something about the bad condition of the environment and infrastructure in Nigeria. You aren't willing to criticize them so that something can be done. I am afraid of youth like you who is relent in doing something to make a change.

Please, don't quote me again in your primitiveness!

Will you keep that darm mouth shut ? Are you so local that you can't go to the good places
Only the bad ones ?
You did not criticize anyone . You said "you hate nigeria" not like " you hate some part of nigeria roads
". At least point out the major parts. Not just paint whole Nigeria as if we don't have any place better than that.

Your criticism no make sense guy. That's not a good way to make a point.

Also. Try speak correct english u hear, no be force
U fit speak brokin like me

1 Like

Re: In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 17, 2014
richeso:

Will you keep that darm mouth shut ? Are you so local that you can't go to the good places
Only the bad ones ?
You did not criticize anyone . You said "you hate nigeria" not like " you hate some part of nigeria roads
". At least point out the major parts. Not just paint whole Nigeria as if we don't have any place better than that.

Your criticism no make sense guy. That's not a good way to make a point.

Also. Try speak correct english u hear, no be force
U fit speak brokin like me
Bwahaha... You are another primitive person I am not going to take serious here. You are really an attention-seeking fool!

Whether you like it or not, Nigerian environment is very dirty and need to be cleaned up. If you want to live a dirty life, be my guest and I will toss you into the trash can.

Hahaha... Try speak correct English! You are very funny, dude!

1 Like

Re: In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt by Abagworo(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2014
andyanders: Ogun state environment is just one of the worst in Nigeria.Go through Shagamu to Ikorodu via NNPC, you will regret ever traveling that road.The people their when asked said that they have not seen light there as the PHCN has sold their light to Indian companies there.

There's nothing difficult to comprehend. When people migrate enmasse to a town planned for fewer population, the facilities become over-stretched and environmental degradation sets in. The need for more accomodation and scarcity of money causes building of unplanned infrastructure sometimes on natural drainage and the density of the town causes high generation of waste per square meter. That is the case of Aba and Otta.

Port Harcourt was like that until Amaechi decided to invest heavily on correcting much of the anomally while introducing Greater PHC as an option for controlled outward expansion. Amaechi succeeded because Rivers is very rich. Same cannot be said of Abia and Ogun.
Re: In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt by richeso: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... You are another primitive person I am not going to take serious here. You are really an attention-seeking fool!

Whether you like it or not, Nigerian environment is very dirty and need to be cleaned up. If you want to live a dirty life, be my guest and I will toss you into the trash can.

Hahaha... Try speak correct English! You are very funny, dude!

Chai.....mugu na mumu no matter what.

For your mind I dey seek attention ? I only dey try correct your mumuness because you
Encourage people to do more this days not criticize . I know u r not nigerian because if you
Do you will know we have good places . Maybe u r too broke to go there.
the whole world have rich and poor, clean and dirty. Good and bad.

Can I know your country mugu ? Maybe I do a search on you ?
Cow.
Re: In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
richeso:

Chai.....mugu na mumu no matter what.

For your mind I dey seek attention ? I only dey try correct your mumuness because you
Encourage people to do more this days not criticize . I know u r not nigerian because if you
Do you will know we have good places . Maybe u r too broke to go there.
the whole world have rich and poor, clean and dirty. Good and bad.

Can I know your country mugu ? Maybe I do a search on you ?
Cow.
Smh...! I must support dirty environment to be a Nigerian! Jeez! You are just a blinded nationalist without good reasoning faculty. It is time to get you educated about hygiene. You are not useful to the nation by trying to hide a big problem as dirty environment in Nigeria. The poor infrastructure every where as if it in the prehistoric time.

If we have to build Nigeria for the better people like you have to be shown the way out. If they refused I opt they should be imprisoned for going against the law of the land.
Re: In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt by richeso: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
all4naija:
Smh...! I must support dirty environment to be a Nigerian! Jeez! You are just a blinded nationalist without good reasoning faculty. It is time to get you educated about hygiene. You are not useful to the nation by trying to hide a big problem as dirty environment in Nigeria. The poor infrastructure every where as if it in the prehistoric time.

If we have to build Nigeria for the better people like you have to be shown the way out. If they refused I opt they should be imprisoned for going against the law of the land.

Are you afraid to say where you from?
are you ashamed you have not been to any good place? you must be that poorest motherfu.c.ker who can not afford a good place.
is Rome built a day? i showed you proof that we are not just seating there looking at the situation , we are working towards it by giving you examples of place your poor life cheat you not to be.

you are not the first to bring your hatred to Nigeria. and you are not the first mumu i dey correct for this matter ok.

we no need your advise if your advise na to criticize efforts. give a plan and constructive advise and put a way forward to it.
not just open that stinking hole trashing out sh.it about environment.

na people like you go come here make mouth, but inside your house na mess. RuubBISSHH..

http://www.ibtimes.com/which-are-top-ten-dirtiest-cities-united-states-707134
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/06/14/the-ten-dirtiest-cities-in-america-new-orleans-tops-the-list/

example
[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1161799!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/bliss18n-2-web.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Don Scatter O: N213 To 1 Dollar And N314 To 1 Pound - Kilo De? / SHOCKED, One LG In Katsina Covers The Deficit In Ekiti. / Federal Government Not Paying Full Salary To Staff In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.