Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? (1340 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? / Would You Marry a Single Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by ammamat(f): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2008
CAN YOU MARRY A SINGLE PARENT/DIVORCEE? ( male or female0
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by sistawoman: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2008
Yes i did.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by arramyjay: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2008
No
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by igwe11(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2008
If i understood you well,you want  to know what will be the answer in marring a single mother/father or divorcee.
It depends on the circumstance,if I had known from beginning i won't go
(NO)  for such people due to complications associate with such marriages atimes.
But if d the love is too deep upon discovery, i will simple face the music
(YES).
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by plappville(f): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2008
If the single parent was never married i can marry him, but once he is a divorced man i wont do such for religion porpose.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by cartigiana(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2008
Am a 31 years single parent ,i just moved back from canada to settle in abuja and also look for a wife that i ll get married to.i have a daughter i was never married the mom took her when she left, but all the women i meet they keep on duping and riping me off.am an easy going person and very homely but i dnt know why?is it dat they dnt like a single parent like me? please i want some suggestions and anybody who might be interested in having a serious relationship that ll eventually lead to marriage. pls drop a line tyron_hex@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by igwe11(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2008
@cartigiana
You should at least hint us on what happened in b/w u and your wife.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by plappville(f): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2008
You might have done something that made her go away with the child, as a mother i can feel ur ex woman. i

It is every woman's joy to watch their kids grow up with the both parents so please try and make mends becos ur child needs her both parents.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by lucabrasi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2008
yes,why not?some girls/women who arnt single women are worse and have just been lucky enough not to get preggies or keeps a regular date with the d and c doctor
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by MrCrackles(m): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2008
yes!!
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:19am On Nov 03, 2008
It can be rough. . . . . .it will take a lot of tolerance and commitment. . . . . undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by Morenike3(f): 3:20am On Nov 03, 2008
No
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by Angolobabe(f): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2008
Yes if i love the person why not ,single parents and divorcee also need love and happiness in life, if i was divorced tomorrow with kids ( God forbid ) i will want to move on with life with a man so verse versa.divorce is also stated in the bible and some single parents didnt choose to be a single parent and they always pray to have a life partner.so there is definately nothing wrong in that in my own opinion.
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by inbox(m): 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2008
chai! e go hard o! undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by JustGood(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2008
I always knew that there was no way on earth I would marry a divorcee or single parent. It's not about who is good or bad. Just a matter of choice. I could never handle any extra baggage with my own.

My wife and my kids are enough for me to think and worry about without adding another man's child.

My old fashioned belief is that, except a woman or man is widowed, there must be a reason (not necessarily good) why they are divorced lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Single Parent/divorcee? by kunmin(m): 4:25am On Nov 14, 2008
why not? they are at times better than the zero ladies. i believe they ar d best

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Could He Be Gay? / Meet 'Miss BRANDNAME'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.