Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Do I Feel This Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Feel This Way (656 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Desperate To Find A Husband,is It Normal To Feel This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Feel This Way by fumisko(f): 1:39am On Sep 14, 2014
i feel really weird or sort of messed up after hugging my boyfriend for long or maybe pecking him or having him embrace me tightly e.t.c. i just feel like am being used when such happens because i feel its just a boyfriend girlfriend relationship that may no last or sort of there maybe no commitment at the end and that then looks like am giving him so much already....this stuff should be normal, but i feel very bad after like i have messed up what is responsible please because its affecting my relationship, i cant seem to hug him, go to his house or play freely with him. i just tend to freeze up
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way by addempsea(m): 1:48am On Sep 14, 2014
You probably feel that he is gonna use n dump u, ur scared of commitment. You probably shouldn't be in the relationship then.
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way by nairalife2013(m): 2:34am On Sep 14, 2014
He probably is not financially stable, u probably do not love him much for d reason of subconciuos fear of d unknown or a seemingly iminent unsafe future, he probably is not a kind of u-cant-stay-a-day-widout-me kind of guy. If he was u wouldn't need a third party to urge u to be happy and abundantly eager to always embrace him or be wid him. In some mens' life, a woman doesn't need her own temperament to be happy, d guys aura, lifestyle and treatment of u certainly would swallow any bit of coldheart u ever would hav had. Some real men put up fake lives to read a woman's responses to life. Be careful and wise and above all, very patient and respectful. He can make u VERY happy if he wants to or sad if he wishes, widout u knowing- if he is a CODED MAN.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Feel This Way by shakky7(f): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2014
I think you don't truly love him cause if you do, all these things will feel normal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls Get This When They Ask Unnecessary Question / Be Honest; No Lies Girls/ladies / She's With Another Man Yet Starring At Me A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.