Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh (2764 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2014
cramjones:

Be informed! Ali Modu Sherrif was the chairman of ANPP before the merger. Due to the importance of this merger we had to work with all the leaders of separate parties. Once we had used Ali Modu Sherrif to effect the Merger we frustrated him out, because we never wanted to be associated with a blood sucker and haramite! Even when Modu Sherrif was in our party we had sent several reports to the DSS, but they never took any action. We are extremely happy that the Haramite and blood sucker Sherrif have gone back to the nest of devils!

-CramJones
Your statement stinks. So Sherrif was Chairman of ANPP and he was 'haramite', so you believe it was just Sheriff that was haramite and you forced him out after the merger and keep the other members of the 'haramitic' ANPP members. Yeye dey smell. You frustrated one, and keep the other millions of haramites. No wonder they call you guys j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d.

Think before you write, crackjones. What are you sniffing these days.

4 Likes

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by dont8(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Do I need to disagree with you anylonger (I'm more than confused now), it seems the more you look, the less you see.
SeaGold:

Do you have any proof that 200+ school girls were railed off without any casualty?

Do u need proof as to how few of the girls could escape with the terrorists guarding?

Do you still want me to believe that some of the interviewed students sitting for physics examination cannot speak a common "disjointed" English?
Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by Nonybb: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
If Prophet Muhammad is alive today in this planet earth and you present two Nigeria Party for him to join he will instantly choose APC because it suits his mission as a blandishing war mongering archaic conqueror with fundamentlist incorrigible dispositional bigotry I hate APC with passion, thought I choose to be apolitical in more instances

1 Like

Re: Two APC Govs Set To Join PDP — Metuh by nigerianvenom(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Is is saying the exact truth.we knew apc as warriors of propaganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Malawi Begins Closure Of S'african Businesses / The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. / 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.