Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! (28124 Views)

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Ifex4real: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2014
no mind them why podium no go collapsed na all of them wan clamp stage. all of them wan show themsef

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by qleap2all(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2014
God is speaking,he that has ears let him hear.
How I wish these people can see!
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2014
YoursGEJ: See as the title mention "escaped death" like say hired assassins storm the place.
[color=#006600][/color]

Eh eh eh eh. You made me laugh. They have suddenly equated podium collapse with a landmine or latrine collapse. Nigerian media exaggerating since 250 AD.

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Ipledge: The podium self know say dey won lie to Nigerian...the podium quickly do d needful

TAN - Thief Association of Nigeria
[color=#006600][/color]

That's not true. They have never lied in their campaign. Whether you believe in their course or not is another thing. Anyway, podium collapse is not new in Nigeria. Fayoshe's podium collapsed in Ekiti but he was rewarded with a landslide victory over APC's Fayemi.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2014
Btruth: Evidence that God is against this government. "Mene mene .........!
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't use the name of God in such profanity. You might not be godly than they do. And who told you God is against this govt? If your sins are counted against you, you will not be living today.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2014
Omotolu: God has rejected them for any other terms they are seeking election for.They have done wrongs to Nigeria and Nigerians.
[color=#006600][/color]

You can only talk about yourself. GEJ has performed moderately. He more than deserves second term and HE WILL SURELY RULE THIS NATION TILL 2019. Mark my words. Nigerians are some of the most insatiable people on earth. The same things were said about Murtala, Shagari,Buhari, IBB, Abacha OBJ, Yaadua and now GEJ. Who can be a good leader in Nigeria? Without been immodest, GEJ has performed much more than these leaders. That's incontestible.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
IYANGBALI: The gods of the land are angry
[color=#006600][/color]

You must be referring to those blind gods in your heart or maybe in the corner of your room. These are Nigerians who were expressing their opinion on how the nation should move forward and you are talking about some imaginary gods. If you don't believe in their course, you have not committed any crime but stop claiming been holier than others.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
cypha101: You guys better be careful, I don't think God is on GEJ's side.
[color=#006600][/color]

Now that's cynical. How factual are you. Have you forgotten that Fayose's podium collapsed in Ido-Osi in Ekiti just few months ago while campaigning for his reelection and APC came out to tell Nigerians that it was a sign of gods' anger. You want me to tell you rest of the story? It was a landslide victory for Fayose over Fayemi's APC. Oh don't sulk.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
qleap2all: God is speaking,he that has ears let him hear.
How I wish these people can see!
[color=#006600][/color]

Has it gotten to this despicable level where God's name is used so carelessly? Don't say "thus saith the Lord" when he has not spoken. I am not a pagan, but you dare not use the names of those lesser gods in like manner. Anyway, if it's TAN's clamour for GEJ's reelection you were referring to, that's settled. He is the president till 2019.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by kokoA(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ayim weight alone can collapse iron stage.

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

You must be referring to those blind gods in your heart or maybe in the corner of your room. These are Nigerians who were expressing their opinion on how the nation should move forward and you are talking about some imaginary gods. If you don't believe in their course, you have not committed any crime but stop claiming been holier than others.
you are nothing but a fokn boot licker. Fok off my asss,you this polithievian e-rat. God punish you if you dare quote me again. tongue
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2014

You must be referring to those blind gods in your heart or maybe in the corner of your room. These are Nigerians who were expressing their opinion on how the nation should move forward
yinmu,moving the nation forward indeed. Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by BOAR: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
kokoA: Ayim weight alone can collapse iron stage.

Hahhahahahah., now this funny! Hope he was sleeping as usual when the stage gave way.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2014

You can only talk about yourself. GEJ has performed moderately. He more than deserves second term and HE WILL SURELY RULE THIS NATION TILL 2019. Mark my words. Nigerians are some of the most insatiable people on earth. The same things were said about Murtala, Shagari,Buhari, IBB, Abacha OBJ, Yaadua and now GEJ. Who can be a good leader in Nigeria? Without been immodest, GEJ has performed much more than these leaders. That's incontestible.
...you have accessed gej from your perspective,I have done so from my perspective...

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
IYANGBALI: yinmu,moving the nation forward indeed. Mtcheeeeeeeew
[color=#006600][/color]

Is that the best you can do? I have always known you as an empty shell. Expecting you to lament till 2019.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2014

Is that the best you can do? I have always known you as an empty shell. Expecting you to lament till 2019.
2019?keep dreaming. Fok off jo
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
IYANGBALI: you are nothing but a fokn boot licker. Fok off my asss,you this polithievian e-rat. God punish you if you dare quote me again. tongue
[color=#006600][/color]

I thought you were referring to some gods in the previous post. Hear this; my own God will punish you for dishing out falsehood on nairaland.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2014

I thought you were referring to some gods in the previous post. Hear this; my own God will punish you for dishing out falsehood on nairaland.
foooooooool
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
IYANGBALI: foooooooool
[color=#006600][/color]

Many thanks but GEJ TILL 2019. Cheers.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by qleap2all(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014

Has it gotten to this despicable level where God's name is used so carelessly? Don't say "thus saith the Lord" when he has not spoken. I am not a pagan, but you dare not use the names of those lesser gods in like manner. Anyway, if it's TAN's clamour for GEJ's reelection you were referring to, that's settled. He is the president till 2019.

What is settled?That #Corruption,unemployment,#impunity,divide nd rule,ethnicity,#insecurity,Kidnapping,,assault,#infrastructure should continue should continue in Nigeria?God forbid!
Let's pray for the Messiah
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by OLADD: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
qleap2all:
What is settled?That #Corruption,unemployment,#impunity,divide nd rule,ethnicity,#insecurity,Kidnapping,,assault,#infrastructure should continue should continue in Nigeria?God forbid!
Let's pray for the Messiah
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop imitating the old Jews who were expecting the Messiah but were blindly unconscious of the Messiah who was already in their midst. No person, I repeat, no person assume leadership of any nation without God's consent. I am not a PDP or GEJ jingoist, but from my neutral position, I can bodily say GEJ has been the best president in the annal of our nationhood. So even in those areas you mentioned, he has performed moderately as a leader. Stop been hoodwinked by media propagandists who will NEVER see anything good in the president. For specificity, GEJ has tried in the areas of Agriculture, Road Infrastructure, Rail system, construction of educational institutions in the six geopolitical regions of the country, massive investment toward improved electricity etc.
He deserves and will get second term.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2014

Many thanks but GEJ TILL 2019. Cheers.
dream on
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by AwesomeRomeo: 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lollz.

You can say that again!! grin grin grin
Pls bro, what's the name of this fonts and where can I download it? Tanx.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Launches Edo Traffic Agency EDSTMA, Wears Uniform (Photos) / We Can Monitor This Coming Election With Spying Houseflies. / PHOTOS: Visible Cracks On Apapa Bridge- NEWSHELM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.