Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! (28121 Views)

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Chilexm: 4:43am On Sep 14, 2014
ISIS executes British aid worker David
Haines; Cameron vows justice
British aid worker David Haines has been
executed by ISIS militants, according to a video
posted Saturday to a website associated with the
group, making him the third Western captive to be
killed by the Islamist extremist group in recent
weeks.
The ISIS video post showing Haines' beheading
called his execution "a message to the allies of
America."
It is produced very similarly to the videos that
showed the executions of American journalists
James Foley and Steven Sotloff, the last of which
included Haines and the threat that he'd be killed
next.
The new video pictures a masked ISIS militant
placing his hand on another captive..... Click on this link and get the full details www.inspillex..com.es/2014/09/isis-executes-british-aid-worker-david.html?m=1

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Chilexm: 4:57am On Sep 14, 2014
ISIS executes British aid worker David
Haines; Cameron vows justice
British aid worker David Haines has been
executed by ISIS militants, according to a video
posted Saturday to a website associated with the
group, making him the third Western captive to be
killed by the Islamist extremist group in recent
weeks.
The ISIS video post showing Haines' beheading
called his execution "a message to the allies of
America."
It is produced very similarly to the videos that
showed the executions of American journalists
James Foley and Steven Sotloff, the last of which
included Haines and the threat that he'd be killed
next.
The new video pictures a masked ISIS militant
placing his hand on another captive..... Click on this
link and get the full details

www.inspillex..com.es/2014/09/isis-executes-british-aid-worker-david.html?m=1

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by crackhouse(m): 5:10am On Sep 14, 2014
The stage has been collapsing since 1960
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by hedgesfun(m): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Nzecorneboy: TAN and their own! Anyway don't let this year's election pass you by without, making ur own out of it!
Hope u grab what i mean?
If not, let's see in camera?
#use every opportunit you got.
am interested in some of those things on ur signature can we talk urgently pls shawlerinc@gmail.com
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 14, 2014
The podium self know say dey won lie to Nigerian...the podium quickly do d needful

TAN - Thief Association of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by ugoezeik(m): 5:20am On Sep 14, 2014
hope its not apc under the podium oooo because am smelling fish
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Gboliwe: 5:22am On Sep 14, 2014
On a different news entirely, that Moro mentioned is the interior minister who under his watch, some job seekers lost their lives abi?
I am wondering why there has been no further opening in that immigration after that incident. Who filled up the openings?

2 Likes

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by JudgeWilson(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Wish all of them 4 die. I mean TERRORIST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA. God go punish una all.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Davijunson: Nah... They're more prone to CANCER than ordinary Nigerian so it doesn't bother me.
atleaste cancer Is more deadlier lol
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2014
Davijunson: Nah... They're more prone to CANCER than ordinary Nigerian so it doesn't bother me.
atleaste cancer Is more deadlier
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Adrenaline123(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2014
Hope sey Anyim no fall on top person, that wan for be another gobe.

2 Likes

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by arewanationz: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Gboliwe: On a different news entirely, that Moro mentioned is the interior minister who under his watch, some job seekers lost their lives abi?
I am wondering why there has been no further opening in that immigration after that incident. Who filled up the openings?
The exercise was just a decoy.

Nigerians have forgotten about the incident. It pains me how these leaders continue to escape grave misconducts while the masses continue to lick their arzzes.

2 Likes

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Btruth: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2014
Evidence that God is against this government. "Mene mene .........!
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2014
I was there live .o boy it was not funny. see as the so called big men were running and panting. Many thought it was BH! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2014
[b][/b]I was there live .o boy it was not funny. see as the so called big men were running and panting. Many thought it was BH! grin
samflexxy: atleaste cancer Is more deadlier
I was there live .o boy it was not funny. see as the so called big men were running and panting. Many thought it was BH! grin

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2014
elegantArazaq: [b][/b]I was there live .o boy it was not funny. see as the so called big men were running and panting. Many thought it was BH! ;DI was there live .o boy it was not funny. see as the so called big men were running and panting. Many thought it was BH! grin
hahahahhahah u to knw run
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2014
God has rejected them for any other terms they are seeking election for.They have done wrongs to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by tonjeola(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2014
YoursGEJ: See as the title mention "escaped death" like say hired assassins storm the place.
See me ooo, me even feel say na Boko Haram storm the place sef

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by networkrecharg: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2014
SAFETY FIRST
Nzecorneboy: TAN and their own! Anyway don't let this year's election pass you by without, making ur own out of it!
Hope u grab what i mean?
If not, let's see in camera?
#use every opportunit you got.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by ojsmscom(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2014
germainediva: These r our leaders...........n weda u like. It or not God place dem dere..........tnk God no one was injured
God will reward you for your kind hearth of acceptance
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by SPSpecial(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Really?
What are they looking for - ki lo n ba ka undecided undecided
God safe their corrupt heads, thanks to him.
All dem na oloshos n smilos
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by LajaLaba: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Blame APC

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by talima(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2014
GANDALF1: Dont mind the carpenter that constructed the podium. He used their 2011 weights in estimating the anticipated live load of the podium forgetting that the potbellies would have increased in size/weight
i think APC changed the main material bought for the construstion of the podium to an inferior material.

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Aklofs: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2014
I think it's because dey are too fat for the wood,use metal next time sha.

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by experimentist: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Like say if death come dem the fat idiots can escape..
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by IYANGBALI: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2014
The gods of the land are angry
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2014
APC is responsible - Presidency

1 Like

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by nagoma(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2014
Gboliwe: On a different news entirely, that Moro mentioned is the interior minister who under his watch, some job seekers lost their lives abi?

Yes. Is immigration working with inadequate human resource number? Or the planned recruitment had been carried out behind our back? Pls. Note. Abba Moro still in government. GEJ style.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by cypha101: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2014
You guys better be careful, I don't think God is on GEJ's side.
Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by 9jatatafo(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2014
Now Moro will understand how it feels to be involved in the stampede abi na recruit exercise that claimed the lives of innocent job seekers in the NIS worldcup.

2 Likes

Re: 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! by Reference(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2014
Thought INEC said political rallies are illegal at this time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos / I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo / Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.