Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (52008 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by 123456abc: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
From Sahara Reporters facebook page:

FLASH: Former Sec'y to the FG, Pius Anyim under investigation over allegations that he is funding Pro-Biafra Radio Biafra protests.

Anyim is also accused of taking huge sums from NDDC while in office, monies that has reportedly funded pro-Biafra activities.

https://mobile.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/a.183323277702.132568.96184337702/10153159507207703/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153159507207703%3Atl_objid.10153159507207703%3Athid.96184337702%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1451635199%3A-1592316902950229742&__tn__=E

6 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by bloomstar: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
ma music on the way

11 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Aromas: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Mrsprof(f): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
So so arrest.. Odikwa egwu.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by armadeo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
whether this is true or not isn't important, but theres one hell of a breeze blowing all around the country right now and alot of sacred "fowls" are gonna get thier yanshes exposed.

159 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by babyfaceafrica: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm.....interesting
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
I am sure his own kids are abroad or somewhere chilling

While he is sponsoring other peoples kids to face guns.

If Biafra is so important to him shouldnt he take the gun himself and lead the potest with his children

244 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by DickDastardly(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
angry
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by olatade(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
As it stands now,any action taken by buhari and olisa metuh is not shouting about it,means that the action is not in the interest of nigeria,PDP is averse to any positive action

31 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by allytinted: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sm pple will still wail abt ds.

7 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by braimeddy: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sahara reporters with thier fake news. Funding the pro Biafra protesters in what way? Through out all d pic of their protest, I haven't seen them with arms and ammunitions. So what are they buying with the money Sahara reporters claimed that Ayim is giving them?

256 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by ziccoit: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
I know some people would query why Boko Haram sponsors are not sought after as if Buhari was the president when BH started and arms deal scam is not part of exposing BH sponsors. It is all about effort at correcting past errors and making sure government is both responsible and responsive.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by kingsman66(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op talk with fact ooh

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Saturn213: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
See the Fat neck of the animal

He is sponsoring his own people so that they can die

He should be arrested and let him join Nnamdi Kanu in the cell

Fat ugly terrorist

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by chris4gold(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
isokay
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by fistonati(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
What's wrong with this APC's self, government of impunity and propaganda. Well I pity its blind followers dt failed to think of d past and see objectively to d future. Nigeria has just made a mistake in voting ds generalissimo to power.

In felas world, am sorry for Nigeria and Nigerians

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by baralatie(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lalasticlala aaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh
O ti shele ooooooooooooooooo

Where you dey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by project8(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
I am sure his own kids are abroad or somewhere chilling

While he is sponsoring other peoples kids to face guns.

If Biafra is so important to him shouldnt he take the gun himself and lead the potest with his children
and d low life allow themselves used and controlled like robots

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
braimeddy:
Sahara reporters with thier fake news. Funding the pro Biafra protesters in what way? Through out all d pic of their protest, I haven't seen them with arms and ammunitions. So what are they buying with the money Sahara reporters claimed that Ayim is giving them?

Biafrans miscreants do not need weapons before burning down trucks of private company.

They do not need weapons before burning down a whole mosque

They do not need weapons before they destroy MTN office in Owerri.

I think the federal government needs to declare a state of emergency and force everyone to stay indoor. If hungry wire you for some days senses we stream into your head

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by warrior01: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
kodded:
my dear nairaland has turn to something else

Can you imagine? Just that I made a statement on events of 1984 repeating itself all over again with the way this government peddle lies and trumped up charges against political opponents and before I know it, the comment was deleted. Nairaland mods, I hail o. Eku change o!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by AtlanticBreeze: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is supposed to be a democracy and we are still hearing house arrest.. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by menix(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Season of arrest..

Buhari travelings must be to get arrest warrant, no wonder arrest is happening everywhere now..

When will they arrest Shekau Jnr

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by funkyibodude(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
If this is true, then he should be detained ASAP. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by eunisam: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
This cant be.

its a joke right?
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by mightyhaze: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
warrior01:

Can you imagine? Just that I made a statement on events of 1984 replying itself all over again with the way this government with lies and trumped up charges against political opponents and before I now it, the comment was deleted. Nairaland mods, I hail o. Eku change o!

6 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by mrking3(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ok its easy to fish out IPOB alleged sponsors but for the past 8yrs no one has made any concrete arrest of bokoharam sponsors!!! Let's call a spade a spade! Its about time we kiss this kangaroo country goodbye! The foundation of this country is faulty! We were never meant to be together as a country if not for the selfish Interest of Britain that muggled us up for their economic gain.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lalasticlala do the right thing nah, abi u want make we begin beg u...? Abeg no ban me oooo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected / Photo Of Kaduna Nzeogwu Who Led Nigeria's First Coup D'etat In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.