Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (7011 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 9 Secret Things Men Can't Resist In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 3:58am On Sep 14, 2014
7. THEY GOSSIP
Guys talk about girls, just as much as girls talk
about guys. Even more than girls at times!!!!! Girls
aren’t the only ones screen grabbing their convos and
sending them to their BFFs. You bet your boy toy is
doing it too!
6. THEY GET JEALOUS
Even though they won’t admit to this, men do get
jealous. They might not flip out over a guy liking
their girlfriend’s status, but trust me, they have their
fair share of envious moments.
5. THEY HAVE GIRL JAMS
Whether they only listen to it while intoxicated, or if
they listen to it any time of day, every guy has a
girl jam that he’s obsessed with. I'm assuming
they mainly love Beyoncé, Katy Perry and Kesha.
4. THEY PLAY THE TEXTING GAME
You know how you plan out how long you’re going
to wait before texting him back? And how you never
send him two texts in a row? Guys know what
you’re doing and they do it too. He’s not that
popular, so relax if he’s not responding, he just
wants to get under your skin.
3. THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR LOOKS
This is one that you will never find out, but guys
care about their hair and their clothes almost as
much as girls do. Sometimes, you might even spot a
guy getting a manicure or pedicure! It totally
happens.
2. THEY LOVE SHOES TOO
Guys are totally obsessed with their “kicks.” Don’t let
them make you feel like you shouldn’t buy as
many shoes as your heart desires, because even
though you don’t hear about it, they have a shoe
shopping weakness too! When they see a good sale,
just know their reaction is the same as yours, just
with less squeals.
1. THEY GET NERVOUS BEFORE DATES
Your palms aren’t the only ones sweating girl. They
may not use the word “anxiety” to their friends, but
just know they are frantically texting their BFF too
on their way to get you (not while driving though,
he’s nervous but not crazy).

1 Like

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by ramselly(m): 4:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by chibwike(m): 5:41am On Sep 14, 2014
Ok..thanks for the info, happy sunday
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2014
Seeing topics like this, I always tank Jah, my wife to be is not on nairaland. My FORMiliarity woulda gone down the drain long ago. If she keeps reading stuffs like this

2 Likes

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 14, 2014
urhoboman: Seeing topics like this, I always tank Jah, my wife to be is not on nairaland. My FORMiliarity woulda gone down the drain long ago. If she keeps reading stuffs like this
Wickedt grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Godfullsam(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2014
Not applicable to all guys.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Godfullsam: Not applicable to all guys.
But you're guilty of at least one ryt?
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2014
urhoboman: Seeing topics like this, I always tank Jah, my wife to be is not on nairaland. My FORMiliarity woulda gone down the drain long ago. If she keeps reading stuffs like this
LWKMD!!! Just pray she doesn't join some day!
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2014
chibwike: Ok..thanks for the info, happy sunday
Uwc... Same to u
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2014
rozzay:
Wickedt grin
lol, yes o. My egoistic bar for don drop to 5%.
#happy sunday
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Mention:
LWKMD!!! Just pray she doesn't join some day!
lol, sure, that will be my prayer point in church 2day.
#shemustneverdiscoverNL.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2014
YES, we gossip about how we knacked the AKPAKO especially when it's from behind. cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2014
TribalEAST: YES, we gossip about how we knacked the AKPAKO especially when it's from behind. cool
Confession!!!
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2014
urhoboman: lol, sure, that will be my prayer point in church 2day.
#shemustneverdiscoverNL.
Big AMEN to that!
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Ruq: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2014
My girl jam-Lana del Rey.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Dolcilicious(f): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2014
angry My bf is an expert when it comes to Num 4.Its soooo annoying!
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2014
Dolcilicious: angry My bf is an expert when it comes to Num 3.Its soooo annoying!
Lol.. Annoying? What's annoying about trying to look good?
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Ruq: My girl jam-Lana del Rey.
Wow... Kul
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Dolcilicious(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2014
Mention:
Lol.. Annoying? What's annoying about trying to look good?
mistake....i meant num 4 angry
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by mecussey(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2014
They self service when konji becomes a bastard.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Dolcilicious:
mistake....i meant num 4 angry
Lol... That could be so ANNOYING
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2014
mecussey: They self service when konji becomes a bastard.
And I guess you are an expert ryt?
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by tobiboss(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Nice piece
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2014
tobiboss: Nice piece
Thanks
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by FlintGuevara(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2014
TribalEAST: YES, we gossip about how we knacked the AKPAKO especially when it's from behind. cool
You're so on point bro, isi gi di correct smiley
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by mecussey(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Mention:
And I guess you are an expert ryt?

Yep babe...I think thats what want to hear.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Dolcilicious(f): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2014
Mention:
Lol... That could be so ANNOYING
Thank God u agree it is.Instead of asking him why it took him that long to reply and was online all d while,i'll just continue the chat or try to ignore too,but guess what?I cant do it,whick makes it more annoying.
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Khaynet: Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Thank God u agree it is.Instead of asking him why it took him that long to reply and was online all d while,i'll just continue the chat or try to ignore too,but guess what?I cant do it,whick makes it more annoying.
Lol.. Endure my dear!
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
mecussey:

Yep babe...I think thats what want to hear.
Lol... I ain't a babe tho
Re: 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About by Mention(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
FlintGuevara: You're so on point bro, isi gi di correct smiley
Lmao...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) / If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.