Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? (7013 Views)

What Do I Do, My Brother's Fiancee Is Always Doing This And Am Tired / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by marvelck: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
If your boyfriend is fond of starring at other girls alot either in your presence or when you are not there, will you consider such a guy a faithful partner? Is that not a sign of unfaithfulness (a womanizer)?

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by firstking01(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
I do that and that doesn't make me an unfaithful partner as you put it.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin

I will poke his eye with a fork... angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by cerowo(f): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Automatically he is
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by sathel(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
purpose and intention actually matters..

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by sathel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
cerowo:
Automatically he is

hello, you look good
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Brooke60(f): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
marvelck:
If your boyfriend is fond of starring at other girls alot either in your presence or when you are not there, will you consider such a guy a faithful partner? Is that not a sign of unfaithfulness (a womanizer)?
I am speechless and 'Idealess' for name to call G.O.A.T.S that do this.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile

7 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by iamDaisy(f): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I will poke his eye with a fork... angry
Frozen fork angry
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by cerowo(f): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
sathel:

hello, you look good
Tnks
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Lionessza(f): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
I could never tolerate this nonsense , the guy is an asshole. He is disrespectful to his partner and that's a huge turn off , before breaking up with him I would use this on him .................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Same topics over and over on NL... Where we have to repeat ourselves on same old issues:

That's because women foolishly believe that if we date a sexy woman, we should stop doing the exact same thing that got her by our side, At the 1st place. Having a look, when a damn good looking woman passes is MANDATORY (women should look too) and a man who doesn't look because of his woman by his side, is a damn fool!
my woman is sexy so I automatically lose all my ability to value good looking women?! and because of my woman's insecurity low self esteem, I should pretend that I don't see any other woman than her?!

Aaaaaaaj women..... Here is the important clue: this is what men do , accept it, and whether We look or not is unimportant as YOU are the one on that man's arm.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by kaffy4tope(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
cerowo:

Tnks

Bae..did u just answered him?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by cerowo(f): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Bae..did u just answered him?
what's yr business if i answered him or nt

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by kaffy4tope(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
cerowo:

Really?? shocked shocked
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Not when she's around.

©YBR
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
cerowo:

Savage!

©YBR

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by sylvez(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
You can't understand the reason we do that, its mystery to uncover, nairaland can't help you either

Until I finally get married before I can consider doing something about it, its just so natural

I been no won comment before

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by free2ryhme: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lionessza:
I could never tolerate this nonsense , the guy is an asshole. He is disrespectful to his partner and that's a huge turn off , before breaking up with him I would use this on him .................

psycho alert

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Lionessza(f): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

psycho alert

Lol, If you see it that way.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by iamdynamite(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
am guilty as charged, i love appreciating God's handwork, but that doesnt mean i have any sinister motive..am very loyal but just love to stare at beautiful creatures grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by free2ryhme: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, If you see it that way.

that is the way it is

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Lionessza(f): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

that is the way it is

Like I said you see what you want to see grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by free2ryhme: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Like I said you see what you want to see grin

congrats
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Lionessza(f): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

congrats

Back to you.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by gbengarock: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brooke60:
I am speechless and 'Idealess' for name to call G.O.A.T.S that do this.

pass d weed
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by free2ryhme: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Back to you.

Have a nice day
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Lionessza(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

Have a nice day

wink
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by free2ryhme: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Peacefullove: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
I know some guys will attack the Op, but to be sincere will you be happy if your Gf admires A Celebrity , Actor or another handsome young man in your presence ? Some Men can jealous die! I know you can't .

If so then, its disrespectful for a Man to stare at another woman in her presence.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by Peacefullove: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
sylvez:
You can't understand the reason we do that, its mystery to uncover, nairaland can't help you either

Until I finally get married before I can consider doing something about it, its just so natural

I been no won comment before

Bro, if she admires another cute guy right there in your presence ... hope you won't be annoyed ?

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Is Always Doing This...is That One A Boyfriend(photo)? by praise1705(f): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
he fitn't

cos I got it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Any Girl Cum In Five Minutes / If Your Responsible Girlfriend Has A Tongue Ring / The LOOK On Kiddwaya Face As NENGI Shows Him What He's Missing «XRated»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.