Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? (2968 Views)

Help...hw Do I Send PM On Nairaland, Wat I See Is E-mail Message / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2014
I have noticed that nairaland girls maybe self absorbed or lesbos,because I have noticed that I hardly see any girl sending pm, I think we need to consort the gods here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2014
I cannt say for sure but it has risen to a scandalous level that we guys now feel nairaland girls are not intersted in us,if they how bad would it be to send a pm
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: I cannt say for sure but it has risen to a scandalous level that we guys now feel nairaland girls are not intersted in us,if they how bad would it be to send a pm

Nairaland IS NOT a dating site.
What the fĂșck is wrong with you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by MrCork: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: I have noticed that nairaland girls maybe self absorbed or lesbos,because I have noticed that I hardly see any girl sending pm, I think we need to consort the gods here

^^^ see this g@y donkey..
.so instead of tryn to connect punnny on nairaland,u cone to connect boy....bro r u Nigerian & how looong u been g@y?

....and don't u hav skoool homewok? (no offense)
angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2014
undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2014
TrollMan:

Nairaland IS NOT a dating site.
What the fĂșck is wrong with you?
so na crime to receive pm from girls?bcause its not a dating site .
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ see this g@y donkey..
.so instead of tryn to connect punnny on nairaland,u cone to connect boy....bro r u Nigerian & how looong u been g@y? (no offense)
angry
ur father was a gay ,maybe that's why u gay too
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2014
Ask Seun
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by MrCork: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: ur father was a gay ,maybe that's why u gay too

^^^ thee u go ..a sensitive honnmo...they usually very emotional! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2014
NLgirls dis dat....free us na
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: NLgirls dis dat....free us na
una be celebrity nah,,
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Eniqurl(f): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Why do they nid tu send Pm na If u wahn tlk tu ani one of dm den Pm dm first, so simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ thee u go ..a sensitive honnmo...they usually very emotional! embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: una be celebrity nah,,
e don do na....ain't u tired ni
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: e don do na....ain't u tired ni
why I go tired,when una dey show us wicked...#teamsendpms
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by MrCork: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Eniqurl: Why do they nid tu send Pm na If u wahn tlk tu ani one of dm den Pm dm first, so simple.

^^ this one clearly don't gerrrrit....sweery,u shud hav jus advise the boy to post a letter!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: why I go tired,when una dey show us wicked...#teamsendpms
wetin u wan make I send? ..

hey! I lyk u....undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Even the ugly girls want pms. Ko ni ragba fun yin. angry
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2014
MrCork:

^^ this one clearly don't gerrrrit....sweery,u shud hav jus advise the boy to post a letter!! undecided
why would someones parent name their child cork,I think that there must be seroiuos spiritual crises in ur family

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2014
MrCork:

She's stylishly asking for a pm. Ugly butete

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: why would someones parent name their child cork,I think that there must be seroiuos spiritual crises in ur family

Chai, it's trolls like you that make all these ugly girls happy and feel fly.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wetin u wan make I send? ..

hey! I lyk u....undecided
even if its a common,good morning @ least its something,my inbox done they get cobwebs ohh

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: even if its a common,good morning @ least its something,my inbox done they get cobwebs ohh
undecided.....sowie..CNT waste my mb

sips tea
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Eniqurl(f): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2014
MrCork:

Post a letter ?! lolzzz
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Xtarxhyne: undecided.....sowie..CNT waste my mb

sips tea
may that tea pour in jesus name
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by MrCork: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: why would someones parent name their child cork,I think that there must be seroiuos spiritual crises in ur family

..bro this is London England Pekam were we hav nice sweet English names like George,Henry, Bond,Tyson,Cork,Denzel Washington(nice names women enjoy to pronounce)......aint u suppose to be from Nigeria?...do u people hav English names (no offense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Unibenstudent: may that tea pour in jesus name
undecidedundecided......none of my biz
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2014
MrCork:

..bro this is London England Pekam were we hav nice sweet English names like George,Henry, Bond,Tyson,Cork,Densil (names women enjoy to pronounce)......aint u suppose to be from Nigeria?...do u people hav English names (no offense) undecided
u r the only man that bears name cork and u r a disgrace to all people who would ever bear the name cork
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2014
IF U DEY WAIT FOR THAT U GO TEY HERE.but some gals dey do am codedly wey d guy no go loud am grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by MrCork: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2014
. . Anyways,nuff said...am goin to play golf...jus post a letter if u want to talk to anyone..at least i tried to help...laters embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Well, i think I have done that only once before....Twas to one of my padi in school....#no strings attached ooo

...Why will I send PM to a nigga i dont know??...When i know what Naija guys will first think about??...As in, unna mentality en....Na die!!....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) / 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back! / Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.