Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? (26756 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Only A Broke, Desperate, Low Self-esteem Guy Will Send Pm To A Nl Girl / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Let us interact!!

Ladies how many pm's do you received In a week

Most guys I think send pm's based on what they see at the profile picture. (Not All) because who are the ones that send pm's to likes of introvert who has no profile pic so tey she gets pissed and wrote " Don't message me, I will never respond on her signature"

So I'm asking why you guys send pm's even when you will come here to rant that social media relationship is scam and most profile pictures are fake..

Guys why do you send pm's
Cc. Agarawu23, wristbangle, tosyne2much, naijaboiy, Freemanan, kingtom, kinglekan and host of others.

Mature response pls.
Cc. Omotayor123, LadyBoss1, Adeh39, Aminat508, LadyF, EroticAngelina and others.
What's your views on pm's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by INTROVERT(f): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Am very interested in this topic ooooooo... i removed my picture because of PMs on this forum so that I can have small peace yet they still send. They one that gets me miffed is the fact that those same guys come and call you all sorts of names when you don't respond.

kwantinue!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Omotayor123(f): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm! This Introvert sef.. Haba!! I experience your 7G network first hand today!
I never knew you had your picture on your profile.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by IamLEGEND1: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
wetin consign you

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Omotayor123(f): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Honestly those pm's are annoying sometimes, especially when you are bombarded with it.
I like online relationship to remain online. Call me your e-wife make I call you my e-husband Nothing more!
Though some guys send pm's based on your posts and level of intelligence..

And to think those pm's only comes from guys tongue

Abeg tell us why you send them so we had know how to reply grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
Am very interested in this topic ooooooo... i removed my picture because of PMs on this forum so that I can have small peace yet they still send. They one that gets me miffed is the fact that those same guys come and call you all sorts of names when you don't respond.

kwantinue!!!!!!
You see! * my point exactly!

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by INTROVERT(f): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hmmm! This Introvert sef.. Haba!! I experience your 7G network first hand today!

no vex abeg..
Hungry?

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
I think some ladies complain because they get too much
It's no big deal, just some means of communication
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by NoRetreat(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
I think its all about fun. Maybe something reasonable can come up from there!
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by ArchEnemy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

kwantinue!!!!!!
smiley
You are a lady common. You should know how guys behave
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by misspicy(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op do u know dat cheap commodity attracts much customers,smelling feaces attracts flies in their numbers
Attention please

I dare say from experience that NL guys and even ladies sends pm not only based on profile pix buh on peoples comment,your way of approaching e-fights or even a topic you create.

Drops mic.....thank you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Omotayor123(f): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

no vex abeg.. Hungry?
Lemee joor undecided
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Aminat508(f): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

kwantinue!!!!!!
lolz

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by HerexG(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
I sent quite a number of pm but won't get any reply so I realize that this thing ain't working so I gave up pm.

But was surprised to get one pm yesterday grin
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Aminat508(f): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
I still keep saying it. It is pure folly to pm ladies that you hardly know on Nairaland. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by 2dice(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Premium Motor Spirit. -PMS
Pre-menstral syndrome -PMS
Which of them ?? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Omotayor123(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aminat508:
grin
Tell us how many pm's you received in a day tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
wetin consign you
So we had know Why...
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
2dice:
Premium Motor Spirit. -PMS
Pre-menstral syndrome -PMS
Which of them ?? grin
Olodo rabata! You didn't see the punctuation before the letter Stongue
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Weird topic.

Would you ask guys who approach you offline why they do so?

Personally, I do not receive tons of PMs so to speak from random weirdos. I only get PMs from the ones who come for health/medical questions, and many of them tell me they will do so, before PM-ing. You know, responsible people.

I think a lot of these PM-ers, do so after they have observed your pics/posts/threads for a while and determine weather you are likely the kind to fall prey to online shenanigans and game playing and nonsense.

If you want to receive less PM, make your display picture need to be professional or causal but tasteful, make descent comments on posts, and sensible topics and threads.

I always say: you attract what you project out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Fulaboy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
After sending zealot4me and aminat508 countless PMs without getting any reply I gave up on this PM ishhh tongue

PM sucks tongue
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by jaybee3(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

kwantinue!!!!!!

I go like view your picture na

How we go take do am, make i send you PM?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by ladyF(f): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm I don't have much to contribute tho. I've never gotten any PM throughout my career on nairaland cry cry Is there something ayam not doing right? Not even 1 PM!!!!!. Diaris God ooooo

Guys pls tell us, why do you send PM to the ladies you send PMs to, even after you have insulted them and accused them of being she-males, u will still use the same fingers and send? Hian!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by 2dice(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Manager123:

Olodo rabata! You didn't see the punctuation before the letter Stongue
oga shekau and shecow tongue ... Na the same thing

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Honestly those pm's are annoying sometimes, especially when you are bombarded with it.
I like online relationship to remain online. Call me your e-wife make I call you my e-husband Nothing more!
Though some guys send pm's based on your posts and level of intelligence..

And to think those pm's only comes from guys tongue

Abeg tell us why you send them so we had know how to reply grin

Duhhhhh

A PM suggests the sender finds you interesting and worthy enough for a chat. If you don't dig him/her, then politely decline as courtesy demands wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Aminat508(f): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fulaboy:
After sending zealot4me and aminat508 countless PMs without getting any reply I gave up on this PM ishhh tongue

PM sucks tongue
hmmmmm shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by 2dice(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm I don't have much to contribute tho. I've never gotten any PM throughout my career on nairaland cry cry Is there something ayam not doing right? Not even 1 PM!!!!!. Diaris God ooooo

Guys pls tell us, why do you send PM to the ladies you send PMs to, even after you have insulted them and accused them of being she-males, u will still use the same fingers and send? Hian!!!!! grin
Really... Oya lemme Break the Jinxz tongue ...
Sent you 50 PMS ... Hope u are Happi Now grin
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Aminat508(f): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Duhhhhh

A PM suggests the sender finds you interesting and worthy enough for a chat. If you don't dig him/her, then politely decline as courtesy demands wink
hmmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Omotayor123(f): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Duhhhhh

Aminat508 shey you dey see tongue
If you wan send me pm Abeg tell me before hand, that will make it more easier as I would have known your motive for the pm cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by jaybee3(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aminat508:
grin

Talk jor.. This one wey you dey open 32 tongue tongue
Re: Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? by Omotayor123(f): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm I don't have much to contribute tho. I've never gotten any PM throughout my career on nairaland cry cry Is there something ayam not doing right? Not even 1 PM!!!!!. Diaris God ooooogrin
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / This Girls Curvy Thighs Will Make You Go Wet- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.