Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (73007 Views)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2014
I don't think d helicopter has anything to do with d collapse of d building. Helicopters do land on buildings. And d weight of people in d building will b far more than that of d helicopter. Even d way d building collapsed in d video shows dat its from d foundation. The fault might b from d engineer handling d project. Structural issues I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by MercyBrew: 12:44am On Sep 15, 2014
Is it only me, did anyone notice that the time difference between the last appearance of the aircraft and the collapse of the building is about 50 minutes. In my opinion, that is too long a time to blame the aircraft for the disaster. If it was remote detonation from the aircraft it would not have taken that length of time after its last sighting over the building as they would probably need to detonate within range. Just my non professional opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nora544: 12:48am On Sep 15, 2014
MercyBrew: Is it only me, did anyone notice that the time difference between the last appearance of the aircraft and the collapse of the building is about 50 minutes. In my opinion, that is too long a time to blame the aircraft for the disaster. If it was remote detonation from the aircraft it would not have taken that length of time after its last sighting over the building as they would probably need to detonate within range. Just my non professional opinion though

I write like the same that this aircraft didnot make something.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by logica(m): 12:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Bezed: to my own understanding., I believe the house was never built well... take a close look at the video with its time, the last aircraft flew over the building at 11:54 while the building came down at 12:44 am.a whole one hour gap and also the video was now edited to seem like it happened immediately..just watch it closely , why was it now edited
Of course they will try to make their own "history" as they go along. All those days that "strange aircrafts" had been "hovering" around the building and it didn't collapse, we didn't hear. For those uninformed, apparently the area above the building falls in the path taken by helicopters approaching landing/taking off at/from the airport. They take that same path EVERYDAY.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by MercyBrew: 1:01am On Sep 15, 2014
For those say the collapse looks like a controlled demolition, I agree. However, based on this video I found on youtube I don't think such collapse is exclusive to controlled demolitions. This one was said to be a vacant 7-storey building and it just sank like a controlled demolition too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-uS09BtE5A

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by logica(m): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2014
MercyBrew: For those say the collapse looks like a controlled demolition, I agree. However, based on this video I found on youtube I don't think such collapse is exclusive to controlled demolitions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-uS09BtE5A
Exactly. That collapse is as a result of an entire floor (likely the first or second) weakening and caving in.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by stanzo: 1:35am On Sep 15, 2014
bushdoc9919: [size=28pt]Once again, Nigerians show how little they know.

No one is critiquing the builders/contractors.No one is asking why the regulatory agencies failed to stop the construction of the unauthorized building. No one is asking why we have so few master technicians/masons/artisans.No one is asking why the Church did not hire the right kind of people...or why they illegally converted two to six story.

Instead we are talking about strange plane.

What does plane have to do with building collapsing?

Why can't we blame ourselves instead of

Why are Nigerians so unserious.?

Nigerians....blame thyself.

Until we stop becoming a lawless people.....and become a nation of laws and standards....more buildings will fall down.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves
Julius Caesar (I, ii, 140-141)

[/size]
Is it just me, or did no other person see a strange bird, a strange fly and a strange mosquito hovering over the building just before it collapsed. These should be investigated too. Nigerians...smh tongue

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Fashrobbin(m): 4:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Jesu 41died 113 injured
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

God will punish you for wasting your parents money like this. All the money put towards your education and you can still reason like a half-wit?

Even SS1 students know that an earthquake is caused by movement of the earth's tectonic plates. It would take a catastrophically large amount of energy to move one of these plates...and you swallowing the BS of an article claiming that tectonic plates were moves with 'pulses bounced off the ionosphere' is a sign of a stupendous level of imbecility.

Even SS3 students will not believe this crap. There's no hope for you.

U never hear of HAARP? because u no dey on the holy grail of infowars?
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by aflabos(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Nairalander, let us put things together, it can be an attack which I believe too, a jet hovering the building on Friday and the same Friday NAF jet got missing up till now no trace. I pray that the jet is not in the hand of BH boys, so if it is in their hand, definitely it was an attack. So we should watch and pray.......
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by texazzpete(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Proffdada: i never liked T.B Joshua but that is a professional implosion triggered by RFID DETONATOR in that helicopter. it only needs to find where the frequency is strong enough that's why it was hovering around. this is carelessness of the security trusting that all white people are friendly.this is what an implosion looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_anYswmGMeM.there's no conspiracy theory in what is obvious. he had been warned not to heal ebola patients
a collapse building looks more like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeENdyIluI

This is a sign of premature madness.
Buildings that collapse due to catastrophic failures collapse practically the same way. Why the haste to reach for the least plausible explanation?

Use your head. The building collapsed early one hour after the last aircraft flypass. Abi na delayed trigger? And why not just have a pedestrian walking by instead of triggering it from an aircraft?

Instead of seizing this opportunity to nab the quack that built that structure, you people are putting forward inane conspiracy theories.

Sheep

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Howmanage: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2014
zomoears: story for d gods...d video. if na so, all d buidings for airport for don collapse na. if common vibration from an aircraft will make a building cave in, then it was never structurally sound in d first place! dissapointed that they r pinning it down to d craft
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by iamord(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Dragonking: Something is wrong here.

Did anyone notice that in the video after the aircraft flew the third time it was 11.54am but when the lady stated that this is the moment of the incidence, it was 12.44pm..almost 1hour difference.

So, why did they make that particular scene look as if after the aircraft flew for the 3rd time then building collapsed immediately? angry angry angry

Sharp guy!! You noticed the time frame.. Just to let you know that the scoan its and media unit will do anything to cover up and manipulate evidence .. They always do this kind of editing. If FBI were to come to Nigeria and handle this case u will see the canker worm that will burst open..!! But brainwashed people will still come and defend him regardless of the evidence like spartans.. Okay let me just say it was the jet.. He does not have permit on the building which is another case.. am juust speaking fact.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by sweetgala(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2014
nora544: Sorry I watch the video 3 times and the aircraft has nothing to do.

Than in the city i live we must have this every month because sometime the plains have to fly over my city and some big planes go down that you feel they will just hit the next house.

What i see in this video, that shows that something with the building was not okay perhaps they didnot use much steel for the buttless so with the time the building will collaps.

He want that his followers and all nigerian believ this fake story from him.

Every engineer know that without steel you cannot build a house like this. Also when they didnot use much cement and less steel it could happen.

That building went down as thou it was demolished with explosives , if the foundation was so terrible which I am not ruling out entirely, some of the structure would remain while others failed. The building seems to have collapsed from the bottom. I suspect either the natural frequency of the building was matched by the aircraft causing resonance and vibration or the building was built on loose sand which could not support it's weight something extremely unlikely.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by dgysoft(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2014
with the Tb Joshua I know there is nothing strange about this story. shea he is still a man of God? an apostle of the first order. God should give him insight into that event, it is a pity that it is a shame and slap on his person..Thank you.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by texazzpete(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2014
sweetgala:

if the foundation was so terrible which I am not ruling out entirely, some of the structure would remain while others failed.

You truly have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

sweetgala:

The building seems to have collapsed from the bottom.

You don't say.

sweetgala:
I suspect either the natural frequency of the building was matched by the aircraft causing resonance and vibration or the building was built on loose sand which could not support it's weight something extremely unlikely.

BWAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

So it's likely that an aircraft that flew by an hour before the building collapsed 'matched the natural frequency of the building' yet it's 'unlikely' that the collapse could be due to poor building practices?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by skullzrep(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
CoolHunk: Why do Nigerians place their hands on their heads when something bad happens?

That's the "Mogbe, Moku, Modaran" Effect!!!
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by mbhs139(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
obailala: May God deliver the black man from sheer ignorance and pure stupidity...

Common sense combined with a little education tells me the structure was weak and probably built on a weak foundation. It was a disaster waiting to happen all these while and the sound of the flying object simply introduced a little vibration in the area which caused the structure to crumble. There are even reports the building had only 2 floors until it was upgraded to 5 or 6. The question sensible people should ask is if the foundation was capable of carrying up to 5 floors (I'm sure it wasn't).

I would have assumed the people commenting on Nairaland are at least educated to know these little things but instead I can already see several comments swallowing and supporting the illiterate theory of 'spiritual attack by a strange flying object.'

As usual, this case will be dismissed as spiritual and the engineers handling the project would not be arrested and punished. Just the same way we keep having poorly maintained planes falling off our skies and instead of punishing anyone, you hear people in authority spitting out gibberish like "it was an act of God."

Sometimes I wonder what we use our education for... Most people think education is just about getting a white paper with which they would get into a high paying job. God help us!

This post should be sent to the NUC, particularly the bolded part so that they can know the rot called education in this country
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by sweetgala(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

You truly have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

You don't say.

BWAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

So it's likely that an aircraft that flew by an hour before the building collapsed 'matched the natural frequency of the building' yet it's 'unlikely' that the collapse could be due to poor building practices?

Oga I'm just pitching my 2cents , I never claimed to be an expert and so did not make an overtly informed conclusion.
But you give a reasonable conclusion on why a building would rapidly fail in such a manner if not controlled.
Any demolition engineer would feel jealous at how good that building went down.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by poduroye: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dear Fellow Nigerians. This is not the time to condemn or look for faults or abuse anybody. It is a time for sober reflection and prayer to God for forgiveness and mercy.

God is speaking. Let us be watchful and listen attentively to what God is saying. it calls for closeness to God in all things. The Bible says judgement shall start from the house of God.

God is speaking loudly, listen to Him. Christ is coming soon.

Don't blame anybody but let us be full of praise to God.

God bless.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by dorox(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
sweetgala:

Oga I'm just pitching my 2cents , I never claimed to be an expert and so did not make an overtly informed conclusion.
But you give a reasonable conclusion on why a building would rapidly fail in such a manner if not controlled.
Any demolition engineer would feel jealous at how good that building went down.
The World Trade Center collapsed in a similar manner, do you think that was a controlled demolition?
What you saw in the video is an example of a cascading collapse. It occurs when a member of an iterconnected system fails thereby transferring its load to adjacent members that are already over stressed, causing them to fail and they in turn causing others to fail until everything crumbles.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Proffdada: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

This is a sign of premature madness.
Buildings that collapse due to catastrophic failures collapse practically the same way. Why the haste to reach for the least plausible explanation?

Use your head. The building collapsed early one hour after the last aircraft flypass. Abi na delayed trigger? And why not just have a pedestrian walking by instead of triggering it from an aircraft?

Instead of seizing this opportunity to nab the quack that built that structure, you people are putting forward inane conspiracy theories.

Sheep
you see that's the same way I predicted death of Robin Williams and Joan Rivers especially when Rivers was on the verge of unveiling Obama's Illuminati rites. I'll only keep quiet and let more truth unfold then we'll know who's prematurely mad and who's wise to discern quickly
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by sweetgala(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
I can understand you but , I do not specialize in civil or structural engineering.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by logica(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Proffdada: you see that's the same way I predicted death of Robin Williams and Joan Rivers especially when Rivers was on the verge of unveiling Obama's Illuminati rites. I'll only keep quiet and let more truth unfold then we'll know who's prematurely mad and who's wise to discern quickly
From this post, I can already PREDICT who will soon start dancing nekkid in the marketplace. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by iamord(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
poduroye: Dear Fellow Nigerians. This is not the time to condemn or look for faults or abuse anybody. It is a time for sober reflection and prayer to God for forgiveness and mercy.

God is speaking. Let us be watchful and listen attentively to what God is saying. it calls for closeness to God in all things. The Bible says judgement shall start from the house of God.

God is speaking loudly, listen to Him. Christ is coming soon.

Don't blame anybody but let us be full of praise to God.

God bless.

U just cracked me up..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Proffdada: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
logica: From this post, I can already PREDICT who will soon start dancing nekkid in the marketplace. grin grin
cuz it's folly to be wise where ignorance is bliss
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Proffdada: cuz it's folly to be wise where ignorance is bliss

Dude. That was deep. Pass the blunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by udswagz: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
These so called men of God - they are all fake
Look at T. B. Joshua
look at Chris Oyakhilome

all their yansh don they open
You that have been prancing from church to church looking
for miracle, shebi u don see am.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
udswagz: These so called men of God - they are all fake
Look at T. B. Joshua
look at Chris Oyakhilome

all their yansh don they open
You that have been prancing from church to church looking
for miracle, shebi u don see am.

They will not see. My mother's sister is like this. My mother woke me up one early morning RAGING at her on the phone about it. I guess she's broke again. From giving all her money to her latest church. Her last church convinced her that her other sister was the cause of her problems and tried to get her to bring them a picture for some nefarious purpose. My mother had to intervene. The two sisters have never been the same since. She used to be my father's favorite sister-in-law, his FAVORITE. He's totally disgusted by her now, after years of wasting her life with all these church things. She's always in need. Well. Let me leave it at that. She won't change.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by udswagz: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
@MissMeiya so many ignorant people are easily fooled by these bible thumpers.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2014
udswagz: @MissMeiya so many ignorant people are easily fooled by these bible thumpers.

I wish it were that simple. My aunt is educated. In fact, it's always an uneducated pastor leading a flock of educated people... Religious brainwashing is deeply embedded into Nigerian society. Everywhere you turn, from the time your eyes open. So when the more unsavory elements of society begin to exploit that gaping hole in the Nigerian psyche, their job is laughably easy.

There was a joke I read once:

In Nigeria, the most brilliant students graduate with a first-class and become doctors and engineers.

The next best students graduate with a second-class and enter business. They manage the first-class students.

The rest of the students just manage, and enter politics. They rule over the first and second-class students.

The dropouts become thugs and gangsters and control the politicians and business people.

Those who never went to school at all become prophets and pastors, and everyone kneels for them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.