Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (72984 Views)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by iamord(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

It could be a laser attack.

An aircraft can bring down another aircraft many kilometers away without firing anything visible to the eyes..

Not to talk of a building right underneath it..

Which ever terrorist group that would do such get time!

*just saying*

Even ISIS will be like DAFUQ!!

But am sure you know nothing about military operations and technology.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
My people sha.

It's not a strange aircraft but a helicopter.

If helicopters simply flying low over a structure will cause it to fail then we should see this on a daily basis.

The building was not constructed properly, simple.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by candidbabe(f): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
nora544: Sorry I watch the video 3 times and the aircraft has nothing to do.

Than in the city i live we must have this every month because sometime the plains have to fly over my city and some big planes go down that you feel they will just hit the next house.

What i see in this video, that shows that something with the building was not okay perhaps they didnot use much steel for the buttless so with the time the building will collaps.

He want that his followers and all nigerian believ this fake story from him.

Every engineer know that without steel you cannot build a house like this. Also when they didnot use much cement and less steel it could happen.

if you like watch the video thousand times nobody is begging you to believe that the aircraft had something to do with the building.
you mean to tell us that all the houses in your city are much stronger than that of TB Joshua.
the MOG does not have sufficient funds to erect a durable structure like the people in your city right?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by redsun(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
It felt like a controlled demolition with dynamites rooted into the foundation.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Eeser: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Helicopters land on certain buildings that have landing pads constructed. I Don't know how a helicopter vibrations will cause the collapse of a properly constructed building. Let's stop making fools out of ourselves. if the helicopter should hover 200times over the building, as long as it is properly constructed, it will remain standing.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nduchucks: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
May the sould of the departed RIP.

The fact that TB Joshua did not predict this incident calls to question a whole lot of issues. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
I was just able to watch the video now...

A statically unbalanced house cannot fall that way. It was arranged .

The house fell like its foundations melted all at once by acid...

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Eeser: Helicopters land on certain buildings that have landing pads constructed. I Don't know how a helicopter vibrations will cause the collapse of a properly constructed building. Let's stop making fools out of ourselves. if the helicopter should hover 200times over the building, as long as it is properly constructed, it will remain standing.

I don't wish to insult anyone.

That collapse was too fast and all parts of the building went down exactly at the same time...

It was arranged.

Now was that on September 11, just asking
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
jmslimx: That collapse looks like a control demolition

Exactly, that's the word.

Controlled demolition.

You know only few people can see beyond the ability of the physical eyes..

Sept 11 things.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by redsun(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
100Cents:

I don't wish to insult anyone.

That collapse was too fast and all parts of the building went down exactly at the same time...

It was arranged.

Now was that on September 11, just asking

That is what happens when a weak foundation is carrying very heavy load,it crumbles.It is in the bible that you guys read fanatically.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by obunaka(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
dondada1: Any Engineer that has seen a demolition would know this was definitely not caused by a structural defect

It definitely looks like an attack, (reminds me of 911), The only difference in this case, I'd say may be the bomb was planted around the building and the guys in the helicopter had the trigger.

Am saying this because of the way in which the building came down (demolition style). Lets not rule out an attack, Nigerians should be wise and vigilant.

It could have been any other building in Lagos.
Lets be objective here. You're insinuating that a bomb might have been planted and triggered by the Strange helicopter. But no explosion was heard. Giving the kind of security at SCOAN, I doubt the possibility of lacing bombs at the foundation of that building. Besides, if you have ever seen a building collapse before, you'd know that this, my friend, is a typical collapse.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
That's not an aircraft. Aircrafts are not black. Those are witches going to their meeting. The church was unfortunately on their way.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
gatiano: that building went down fast, it just dropped, do you all mean to say that there is no metals, marbles or concretes in the making of the said building? even with strong earthquakes, house don't just drop like that. haha the house drop within 1.30 sec.

Noted...

No mind them..
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 9jatatafo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 9jatatafo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Waiting for the investigation
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by 100Cents: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
redsun:

That is what happens when a weak foundation is carrying very heavy load,it crumbles.It is in the bible that you guys read fanatically.

Don't teach me, I am an engineer.

Further analysis on the site and materials will confirm.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Themandator: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Alright, I have gone to YouTube and have downloaded and watched the video, severally.

The aircraft flew low enough to be of concern but considering who the prophet is I expect him to tell the world the owners of the aircraft, the names of the crew members and where to find them.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by cherriex(f): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well just thinking aloud,our airforce helicopter disappear on the
That same date around 10:30 am and is yet to be found.we are still looking for
It sha.I just hope it didn't miss road or miss sky reach Lagos woooooh
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nora544: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
candidbabe:

if you like watch the video thousand times nobody is begging you to believe that the aircraft had something to do with the building.
you mean to tell us that all the houses in your city are much stronger than that of TB Joshua.
the MOG does not have sufficient funds to erect a durable structure like the people in your city right?

Yes, we have buildings that stand since more than 500 years.

Sorry the MOG have money who told you this that he is a poor Pastor!

He is one of the rich Nigerian pastors!
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nduchucks: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Any Engineer worth his onions will tell you, if the video is accurate, that the collapse was an implosion, the type you see when dynamites are strategically placed within a building to bring it down.

The impolsion could have also been caused by bad Engineering/Construction methods and materials. Methinks the aircraft shown in the video had nothing to do with this terrible event.

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by hollandis(f): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nigerians in Nigeria are simple fooolish.Everyone is blaming it on weak foundation .God knows I hate that country and hate most people living there.If the bombed Malaysian aircraft were to be Nigerian,the useless people would have blamed it on the age of the aircraft .Poor country ,poor people

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by hollandis(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
redsun:

you are fooool ,foundation just dont give away like that.There must have been a movement before hand or a warning ,.,,,useless foool
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by hollandis(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
CityNG: My people sha.

It's not a strange aircraft but a helicopter.

If helicopters simply flying low over a structure will cause it to fail then we should see this on a daily basis.

The building was not constructed properly, simple.

I willcontinue to sayfool to people lik you
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by seaman007: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
hollandis: Nigerians in Nigeria are simple fooolish.Everyone is blaming it on weak foundation .God knows I hate that country and hate most people living there.If the bombed Malaysian aircraft were to be Nigerian,the useless people would have blamed it on the age of the aircraft .Poor country ,poor people

Who ever u are
You are a mad man

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by hollandis(f): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
seaman007:

Who ever u are
You are a mad man

your father is the mad man,FYI I am a girl and i crush you under my heels like a disguisting ant
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
obailala: May God deliver the black man from sheer ignorance and pure stupidity...

Common sense combined with a little education tells me the structure was weak and probably built on a weak foundation. It was a disaster waiting to happen all these while and the sound of the flying object simply introduced a little vibration in the area which caused the structure to crumble. There are even reports the building had only 2 floors until it was upgraded to 5 or 6. The question sensible people should ask is if the foundation was capable of carrying up to 5 floors (I'm sure it wasn't).

I would have assumed the people commenting on Nairaland are at least educated to know these little things but instead I can already see several comments swallowing and supporting the illiterate theory of 'spiritual attack by a strange flying object.'

As usual, this case will be dismissed as spiritual and the engineers handling the project would not be arrested and punished. Just the same way we keep having poorly maintained planes falling off our skies and instead of punishing anyone, you hear people in authority spitting out gibberish like "it was an act of God."

Sometimes I wonder what we use our education for... Most people think education is just about getting a white paper with which they would get into a high paying job. God help us!

THANK YOU.

At least there are still sensible people around

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nhiyo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Must every thing that comes out of this synagogue be controversial? Haba

2 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Now they are blaming an aircraft.

This is the building of a man who had a vision of Obama having ill-health, or whatever it is...and other distant countries. But could not forsee his own building collapsing and killing innocent people that came there to seek the face of God ( undecided )

So now that he's blaming the aircraft, what exactly, does he want people to do with such blame?

R.I.P to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by jen4r: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
I witness it, people later thought it is military plane on training, the plane hover around that area more than eight or ten times, well only God knows what really happen........

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
hollandis:

I willcontinue to sayfool to people lik you

Of course and I'll expect no less from an odd toed uneducated troglodyte like you grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
jen4r: I and other okada riders witness it, we later thought it is military plane on training, the plane hover around that area more than eight or ten times, well only God knows what really happen........

It wasn't a plane, it was a helicopter.

Planes don't hover, they loiter at best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.