Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

THE WEB - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (118359 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 2:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Let's the Hottest seat in H*ll be reserve for he or she that readt her(candy's) scintillating story and refuse to comment or show some love

I'm heree now darling, it will be stupid of me if I refuse to show some respect and love for our Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie of our time, Candy you surely rock...

Okay this piece is for you, let's go!!!

Ehhhm, clearing throat....

Wish to send my appreciation,
You deserve a standing ovation.
Genuine, is my gratitude,
I really like your attitude.

A positive person, I must say,
Hard worker, that enjoys to play.
I could only say good things,
With your story, good fortune brings.

Let me just say, thanks in abundant,
You are great like chimamanda.
Wish you only the very best,
You are great, enjoy your quest.
Because you are the best

Thank you for your hard work and dedication,
Hope you're feeling pride and elation.
Through your enthusiasm you have learned,
My(our) appreciation you have earned.

To mingle with, you're a true pleasure,
Your growing skills are more than treasure.
You'd never relent, argue, and complain,
Thought of your readers, not just own pride.

Example to others, a clear sign,
At this work, you know how to shine.
I just want to thank you again,
Your story is like one in a million.

CANDY!!! THANK YOU

God bless you ma'am

3 Likes

Re: THE WEB by telad(m): 3:43am On Dec 21, 2014
You are indeed a beautiful specimen of humanity, you have made my last 2 weeks a splendid one.

I pray God in its infinite mercy bless and uphold you and your family in Jesus name.
All your effort, time, knowledge consumed during the course of CANDY production shall be returned to you in abundance, you will grow from strength to strength.

Please, if your budget is not tight or when you have d opportunity, do make candy in hard copies. We nairalanders will buy. Thanks and God bless u real good. My regards to d family and readers here that stood by you.
Re: THE WEB by MRSIBOMO(f): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2014
Thanks candy. Its a wonderful story
Re: THE WEB by Orlolahdey(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wow What a story...started reading dis swt story dis morning, i couldnt do anything until i get to d last page..may God increase ur wisdom..kip rocking
Re: THE WEB by pricelesslove(f): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hmmm, what a beautiful story, I really learned a lot of things in this story. indeed Candy you are talented, may your bowel of wisdom never stop. may The lord almighty strengthen you. remain bless ma'am.
Re: THE WEB by tsodjete: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thanks ma'am for sharing the gifts/talent God bestowed on you with us.
May HIS blessings never ceased in your household
Re: THE WEB by Rosytonia(f): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Great story, Great writer and Great audience. We did it!! Wot a happy ending, candy. Kudos Dear, can't wait for ur new story to start. Let ur source of inspiration never run dry.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 22, 2014
harjibolar10:

Okay this piece is for you, let's go!!!

Ehhhm, clearing throat....

Wish to send my appreciation,
You deserve a standing ovation.
Genuine, is my gratitude,
I really like your attitude.

A positive person, I must say,
Hard worker, that enjoys to play.
I could only say good things,
With your story, good fortune brings.

Let me just say, thanks in abundant,
You are great like chimamanda.
Wish you only the very best,
You are great, enjoy your quest.
Because you are the best

Thank you for your hard work and dedication,
Hope you're feeling pride and elation.
Through your enthusiasm you have learned,
My(our) appreciation you have earned.

To mingle with, you're a true pleasure,
Your growing skills are more than treasure.
You'd never relent, argue, and complain,
Thought of your readers, not just own pride.

Example to others, a clear sign,
At this work, you know how to shine.
I just want to thank you again,
Your story is like one in a million.

CANDY!!! THANK YOU

God bless you ma'am
Thanks man! That's some talent you showed there, really nice rhymes.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 22, 2014
telad:

I pray God in its infinite mercy bless and uphold you and your family in Jesus name.
All your effort, time, knowledge consumed during the course of the WEB production shall be returned to you in abundance, you will grow from strength to strength.

Please, if your budget is not tight or when you have d opportunity, do make the WEB in hard copies. We nairalanders will buy. Thanks and God bless u real good. My regards to d family and readers here that stood by you.
Thanks. Nice suggestion, will really look into that.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 22, 2014
MRSIBOMO:
Thanks candy. Its a wonderful story
Thanks to you too, glad you liked the story
Orlolahdey:
Wow What a story...started reading dis swt story dis morning, i couldnt do anything until i get to d last page..may God increase ur wisdom..kip rocking
Really? Thanks for taking time out to read this piece. Glad you liked it.

pricelesslove:
Hmmm, what a beautiful story, I really learned a lot of things in this story. indeed Candy you are talented, may your bowel of wisdom never stop. may The lord almighty strengthen you. remain bless ma'am.
Amen, you too. I'm glad there was a lesson learnt here. Thanks so much.

tsodjete:
Thanks ma'am for sharing the gifts/talent God bestowed on you with us.
May HIS blessings never ceased in your household
Amen! Thanks.

Rosytonia:
Great story, Great writer and Great audience. We did it!! Wot a happy ending, candy. Kudos Dear, can't wait for ur new story to start. Let ur source of inspiration never run dry.
Great audience indeed! Thanks for being one of those wonderful readers who inspired a sister! Amen to your prayers.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 22, 2014
Hameenat94:
Wow!!! Wat a wonderful ending. Will really miss d xters nd d writer. I pray God in His infinite mercies would always enrich ur brain nd give u all d knowledge u nid to write more stories nd guide u nd ur family well. Tnk for d appreciation. Till then
Amen! And thanks for being there, because you really never stopped commenting after each update! You were a motivational factor here, my sister.
trevolady:
Hello candy,u did a great job n I love every bit of dis story,I pray for a fresh baptism of divine ideas to write more...God bless u n ur family dearie n seasons greetings to u! kiss
Pls tag me when u start ur next story dearie.
Amen! By the grace of God, I will.
ruffhandu:
Good job Candy, your work is worthy of my commendation.
Let me add that Chief, being who he is, would have something with Madame ty in future.
It seems women are most affected by sexual abuses, to the extent of shunning menfolk in its sexual entirety. Queen Eliza I comes to mind.
Thanks a bunch. Who knows? Chief may just win her over. But I kinda prefer this arrangement jor.
Skimpledawg:

*stands up and gives Mrs. Candy a rousing Ovation....* wat a way to end a sweet and lovely story...! Waoh! Am so short of words Lady! U killed it! #u just got inducted in2 d "Nairaland Ladies(literature) Hall of Fame"....na me induct u#...
*shouts @ Barman.....let d house av a round of drinks....everytn on me cool grin
Thanks for the drinks cheesy
You rock!

QueenTolpatx:
Wow!!! Weldone candy. The WEB... Carefully and strategically woven. I pray 4u dear that God will continually give u a reason 2 smile and laf. Can't wait 2 read ur next piece. kiss kiss kiss
Amen to the prayers, sis. You are one other reader that never stopped motivating me with your comments!
By God's grace, I will tag you for my next story.

Jaymina, Jennimma, calmdove, sammyommotola, stuff46, Toykathy, Mizkeleke, seunviju...thanks for your love!

God sparing our lives, I will tag you for my next story coming soon.

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to us all! God will be with us all the rest of the year in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 5:39am On Dec 22, 2014
candy:

Thanks man! That's some talent you showed there, really nice rhymes.

You are always welcome

What next do you have for us now, cos I can smell the aroma of another story coming from ya kitchen

Looking forward thou
Re: THE WEB by sammyomotola: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2014
candy:

Amen! And thanks for being there, because you really never stopped commenting after each update! You were a motivational factor here, my sister.

Thanks a bunch. Who knows? Chief may just win her over. But I kinda prefer this arrangement jor.

You rock!

Amen to the prayers, sis. You are one other reader that never stopped motivating me with your comments!

Jaymina, Jennimma, calmdove, sammyommotola, stuff46, Toykathy, Mizkeleke, seunviju...thanks for your love!

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to us all! God will be with us all the rest of the year in Jesus name. Amen.

We have ur back anytime anyday

One good turn deserve another
Re: THE WEB by Skimpledawg(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Plz do tag me when d next story comes on board! U rily gifted sis
Re: THE WEB by zyzxx(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Candy u too Gud ooo, candy

harjibolar10 I love dat cheesy
Re: THE WEB by mohjisolah(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wooow wat an interesting story...sorrow may last for d night buh joy cometh in d morning dats madam ty's case..pls am lukin forward to read anoda story by u....Tanks a lot for d story
Re: THE WEB by lenmafon: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
thank u mummy candy sweeti spicey. what a nice ending. and lesson to young and single ladies: dont be in a hurry to what to sleep with a guy cos u can never tell if u are cousins or related by blood. thanks for the update and compliment of the season to u, mummy candy and ur family and all readers of "the web".
Re: THE WEB by Debbysky(f): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Beautiful story candy luv, plz keep it up.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
oh candy may God bless you for this beautiful piece. may ur source of inspiration never run dry. God bless u real good!!

ok now I'm so clicking 'follow this member' on your profile. I sure don't wanna miss out on your next story which I'm eagerly expecting to be early next year cheesy
Re: THE WEB by Chimdim: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2014
finally made it to an end, what an interestimg story, weldone my dear.
Re: THE WEB by Cestmoi1(f): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
candy:
We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives. Some lessons are painful, some are painless...but all are priceless.

I thank God for keeping us till today and I have faith that He will continue to keep us in good health. He has been awesome.

A big shout out to my lovely, lovely readers on here...I couldn't have done it without you all!

Special thanks to the following peeps for laying the foundation stones with your comments. You were there when I started:

Abuklaw,
Divepen,
Okotv,
Cyclone1
Abuklaw
Snowangel
Eniqurl
PrinceAdepoju
Labaski
Candis009
Cyclone1
AmJane
pricelesslove
foslink
Kunzu

To the following peeps, what can I say? You found a reason to stay with me all through. I looked forward to your comments after every update, n u never failed to deliver. Your insightful comments were encouraging, to say the least!

D9ty7
Harjibolar10
ruffhandu
Kingphilip
Hameenat94
Sexysapphire
Jennimma
Mariamferanmi
QueenTolpatx
zyzxx
sammyomotola,
calmdove
Rosytonia
skimpledawg
joliej
bolajJP007
MaBuk
YasirNasir
Missviva
Missmossy
debdave
tescoleps
hassan85
seunviju
tsodjete
Yinksaid
Cestmoi1
Stuff46

And the special group of people who at one time or the other were kind enough to leave a comment, I say thank you!

Whizbee
Nancydearie
Vijon
BashirAhmad1
snowangel4
Stonecoldcafe
fatalveli
Bblacky
teemanbastos
lenmafon
Thinezy
Boladex1
Amiablejudy
Plaitex
tfabu
Manuel180
gal10
telad
farheeda
MaBuk
estellar12
mohjisolah
Debbysky
booqee
fragilegal
Queenxtar

If your moniker is not here and you've been part of this, pardon the oversight! I must have skipped your name while compiling the list. Know that you are appreciated. Thank you!
You are a powerful writer.I enjoyed reading your piece.Abeg,notify moi when you start another.Cheers! Xx
Re: THE WEB by Calmdove(f): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
candy:

You rock!

thanks so much candy! Merry christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Finally, I've finished. Beautiful story Candy, a big 'web' it is indeed. More inspirations to your brain.
Re: THE WEB by Oredys(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2015
****Feeeeeeew... At last, l landed here, I 'v been on transit since three days ago.

Oh sweety Candy!! The story is simply sensational..! You're a genuis and a writer of great insight. Keep up the good work. My earnest prayer is that ð Lord lift up your head higher than your colleagues in Jesus matchless name!!!
Re: THE WEB by Adegokedamisky(f): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow dat was nyc,u did a great job..
Re: THE WEB by Matrix01(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Very interesting piece I must confess. Ws glued 2 it from d beginning 2 d end.. Gud work Candy....
Re: THE WEB by Theeldah(f): 4:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Abeg no vex......i cnt seem to find the last parts of the story...madam candy...pls help
Re: THE WEB by nimat158(f): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
a big handshake to u
Re: THE WEB by Menuskiiiii(f): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Candy i have been glued to my screen since morning reading ur story......... rily itz a masterpiece. U shud publish it...

Meanwhile all i can see from page 29 is ****************************** no updates.......please help check it.........
Re: THE WEB by winningbt: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please I just bump into this wonderful piece I must say I duff my hat,you are one of the best around here more grease to your elbow
But am having issue with the end all I see is********* please can you help out?
Re: THE WEB by Bholarji18(f): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wow! I must confess I really enjoyed this story,sorrow may endure 4 a night but Joy cometh in d morning.This is one story I am giving kudos 2 after Audrey Timm's Unfulfiled promises.Candy U AR D BOMB!!!Though cldn't read d concluding part,I am so happy 4 Adebimpe and children.This is a message 2 all Helens and Dr Smarts out there,wot goes ard comes ard!
Re: THE WEB by vera031(f): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2015
I really enjoyed dis story. Started yesterday and now I'm tru though I couldn't read the concluding part of the story. Thumbs up to u candy for this wonderful piece.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.