Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

THE WEB - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (118347 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WEB by SexySapphire(f): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
candy:

Hmmm...your comments are always insightful! I hope you'll be this active when I start my next story. I asked like three guys how they'll react and they had three different answers.
Aaawww...thank u. It's a privilege to read ur work, so trust me I will definitely be here to read and participate infact I can't wait already. Tnx so much for the honour.
Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Skimpledawg:
Madam Seriki changed? I just hope its nt a ploy to perpetuate more evil hiding under dz cloud of repentance! I guess even the 'evil' of hearts gets turned by a touch/gesture of Love!!!

Nice Write Up Candy mama! More cells to ya brain! Say hi to the kids for us here!

I will want to agree to that also, but Helen is also a human being now, I gues she has change for real

Thnks for the update ma'am @CANDY
Re: THE WEB by Hameenat94(f): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
*grinning ears to ears* so Helen has finally accepted defeat nd decided to move on... Anyway better late than never. Tobi should arrange for elaborate wedding cos I'm planning to attend. Aunt candy... E ku she oh!!
Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
Glad e'ry tin is falling into place.......guess we'r still expecting a surprise cos the story doesn't seem 2 be ending just yet. Tanx candy....... wink wink wink
Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
chinonlove:

And you, their associate family member abi?

Which includes u abi? wink
Re: THE WEB by stuff46(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
bravo
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Candy,
Awa has children? Is she married.
Re: THE WEB by MoriYanu(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
nice one sweet candy! oya chop kiss...muah!!
Re: THE WEB by Skimpledawg(m): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2014
MoriYanu:
nice one sweet candy! oya chop kiss...muah!!
Niqqa, she is marid wid kids! swallow ya kiss ni grin
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
QueenTolpatx:
guess we'r still expecting a surprise cos the story doesn't seem 2 be ending just yet. Tanx candy....... wink wink wink
I'm just trying to fix the loose ends ma sister, just a couple of updates left. I don't wanna carry the story over, I'll just wrap it up...Christmas in the air! Yipee!

ruffhandu:
Candy,
Awa has children? Is she married.
Yes, I mentioned the two kids in passing when Awa and her mother met in Ib. Her mother asked after her children and she said one was with her father in Abj, the other with hers somewhere(I can't remember where again).
Re: THE WEB by zyzxx(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2014
candy:

I'm just trying to fix the loose ends ma sister, just a couple of updates left. I don't wanna carry the story over, I'll just wrap it up...Christmas in the air! Yipee!

Yes, I mentioned the two kids in passing when Awa and her mother met in Ib. Her mother asked after her children and she said one was with her father in Abj, the other with hers somewhere(I can't remember where again).
cheesy grin so u forget? tongue

U are d best, everytime I think d story is over u Alwys prove it not over.

Welldone ma'am.
Re: THE WEB by Nancydearie(f): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2014
*Yawns* Stretches out my body,finally am here. Candy,what a masterpiece u got here. This story got me glued to my phone that i had to finish it in less than 24hrs. I could not even believe myself that i left everything i was supposed to do to read this masterpiece. I must really commend ur style of literary work. U are a bunch of talent,infact u are way too good. I enjoyed every part of this story. My prayer is for GOD to conitue to inspire and prosper u. May this writing skill take u to places that u never imagined of. All the best!!
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2014
zyzxx:
cheesy grin so u forget? tongue

I don forget jor, no mind me grin

1 Like

Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Nancydearie:
*Yawns* Stretches out my body,finally am here. Candy,what a masterpiece u got here. This story got me glued to my phone that i had to finish it in less than 24hrs. I could not even believe myself that i left everything i was supposed to do to read this masterpiece. I must really commend ur style of literary work. U are a bunch of talent,infact u are way too good. I enjoyed every part of this story. My prayer is for GOD to conitue to inspire and prosper u. May this writing skill take u to places that u never imagined of. All the best!!
With comments like this, why won't I be inspired to write? Thanks, your comment is so appreciated!
Re: THE WEB by Nancydearie(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2014
candy:

With comments like this, why won't I be inspired to write? Thanks, your comment is so appreciated!
Uwc dear,keep it up!!!
Re: THE WEB by whizbee(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
One word for u candy:
U're Awesome
Re: THE WEB by Cestmoi1(f): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Still I follow....keep up the good job.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: THE WEB by seunviju(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
I feel for madam bolu and am also happy for her with the turn around of things,Thanks candy for the update
Re: THE WEB by tsodjete: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
candy:

I'm just trying to fix the loose ends ma sister, just a couple of updates left. I don't wanna carry the story over, I'll just i wrap it up...Christmas in the air! Yipee!

it think she said the other one was with her grandma (Awawu's grandma) if I am correct
Re: THE WEB by tsodjete: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nice one ma'am, how has been your day. It seems that you want to round it up before Christmas
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
@seunviju, vijon...thanks.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
whizbee:
One word for u candy:
U're Awesome
Thanks for the nice comment.

tsodjete:

it think she said the other one was with her grandma (Awawu's grandma) if I am correct
I just checked it, thanks...she said "one with her father in Jos, the other one with hers in Abuja."

Yes, I'm almost through. Just one or two updates. God willing, we'll continue the party on another story soon.
Re: THE WEB by Vijon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
to b candy,u ve done a great job in dis write up.welldone ma!
Re: THE WEB by yinksaid(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
CANDY, I felt bless to b following ur thread. u ar such an amazing writer n am seriously waiting for d conclusion of this amazing story.
Re: THE WEB by missviva(f): 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Finally,I can now sleep peacefully. A̶̲̥̅♍ so in full support of Мα∂αм ty's decision 2 avoid helen striking her hard. Tnx 4 the update sweetie
Re: THE WEB by temmy4bee: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op...you are blessed.
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 12:22am On Dec 20, 2014
candy:

Yes, I mentioned the two kids in pasing when Awa and her mother met in Ib. Her mother asked after her children and she said one was with her father in Abj, the other with hers somewhere(I can't remember where again).

OK. Clear
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2014
But Madame Ty could accept the proposal but only on the condition that she lived separately from mrs Seriki, she can't afford to be her maid again. After all, Helen subtly suggested that to Chief.
Re: THE WEB by YasirNasir(f): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Nice story. Waiting seriously for the conclusion episode.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives. Some lessons are painful, some are painless...but all are priceless.

I thank God for keeping us till today and I have faith that He will continue to keep us in good health. He has been awesome.

A big shout out to my lovely, lovely readers on here...I couldn't have done it without you all!

Special thanks to the following peeps for laying the foundation stones with your comments. You were there when I started:

Abuklaw,
Divepen,
Okotv,
Cyclone1
Abuklaw
Snowangel
Eniqurl
PrinceAdepoju
Labaski
Candis009
Cyclone1
AmJane
pricelesslove
foslink
Kunzu

To the following peeps, what can I say? You found a reason to stay with me all through. I looked forward to your comments after every update, n u never failed to deliver. Your insightful comments were encouraging, to say the least!

D9ty7
Harjibolar10
ruffhandu
Kingphilip
Hameenat94
Sexysapphire
Jennimma
Mariamferanmi
QueenTolpatx
zyzxx
sammyomotola,
calmdove
Rosytonia
skimpledawg
joliej
bolajJP007
MaBuk
YasirNasir
Missviva
Missmossy
debdave
tescoleps
hassan85
seunviju
tsodjete
Yinksaid
Cestmoi1
Stuff46

And the special group of people who at one time or the other were kind enough to leave a comment, I say thank you!

Whizbee
Nancydearie
Vijon
BashirAhmad1
snowangel4
Stonecoldcafe
fatalveli
Bblacky
teemanbastos
lenmafon
Thinezy
Boladex1
Amiablejudy
Plaitex
tfabu
Manuel180
gal10
telad
farheeda
MaBuk
estellar12
mohjisolah
Debbysky
booqee
fragilegal
Queenxtar

If your moniker is not here and you've been part of this, pardon the oversight! I must have skipped your name while compiling the list. Know that you are appreciated. Thank you!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.