Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

THE WEB - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (117112 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wow...............@last, @least Tobi is a father,bolu is going 2 be a mum soon,madam ty a grand mum, chief a grandad, doc smart big mummy, and Helen seriki wot? Thanx 4 the update candy
Re: THE WEB by tescoleps(f): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
QueenTolpatx:
Wow...............@last, @least Tobi is a father,bolu is going 2 be a mum soon,madam ty a grand mum, chief a grandad, doc smart big mummy, and Helen seriki wot? Thanx 4 the update candy
Helen seriki is also a mum. she gave birth to Awawu..*i hope i got d name*.Candy well done, I'm wit u all d way.
Re: THE WEB by joliej(f): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
I smell a happy ending for everyone except Mrs Seriki.
well done Candy
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
joliej:
I smell a happy ending for everyone except Mrs Seriki.
well done Candy
Mrs Seriki has children and grandchildren too sha.
Dr Smart's life isn't all that smooth, or what do you think?

tescoleps:

Helen seriki is also a mum. she gave birth to Awawu..*i hope i got d name*.Candy well done, I'm wit u all d way.
Yes, she has Awawu and she gets to be in her husband's house. But e get as her Awawu be sha...
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm...Nifemi,i love that name. Do you mind telling me the meaning?

Nice one Candy.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Hmmm...Nifemi,i love that name. Do you mind telling me the meaning?

Nice one Candy.

Yea, nice name.
Nifemi= Oluwanifemi= God loves me.
Re: THE WEB by Olivers2J(f): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Happy ending indeed except 4 few of them Dr smart n Mrs seriki. Chai wht a world, it's a big lesson 2 us the readers wht goes up most cum down let us b careful of our 2day because it determines our 2moro.

Candylicious mama tnx 4 d upda8 i luv ur presentation n d suspense it makes me wanna read more
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
candy:

Yea, nice name.
Nifemi= Oluwanifemi= God loves me.

awwww...its a beautiful name. Thank you
Re: THE WEB by lenmafon: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
so the second daughter of dr smith(amber) is tolu's cousin! this world is so full of things: had it been he fell in love with her, slept with her and impregnated her, it will have been a big taboo and a thing of shame to their family. nice to know he never felt any thing for her and same goes for bolu. thank u mummy candy sweeti for the update.

1 Like

Re: THE WEB by Hameenat94(f): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
So Tobi z already a father buh Temi i no do well at all. @lenmafon I didn't even think in Dat direction at all. This update is really candilicious oh... Yummy yummy!
Re: THE WEB by kingphilip(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:
King philip summarise this story for me let me see if i will start today.
read d story dear.. you'll sure enjoy it
it's beta read than summarized
Re: THE WEB by ritababe(f): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
kingphilip:

read d story dear.. you'll sure enjoy it
it's beta read than summarized

ok tnx
Re: THE WEB by kingphilip(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
ritababe:

ok tnx
.r u done reading it?
Re: THE WEB by ritababe(f): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
kingphilip:
.r u done reading it?

start tomorow
Re: THE WEB by teemanbastos(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Beauriful
Re: THE WEB by seunviju(f): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wow,am really loving the twist of this story.Well done candy nd thanks for the update
Re: THE WEB by Alezy(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2014
YasirNasir:
Welldone
sori, errm pls where re u 4rm?
Re: THE WEB by thinezy(f): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2014
wow wow wow
candy dearie sorry for my absence all this while
wat can I say dis is indeed a masterpiece, yhu r wonderful
n I luk forward to acting dis story sometime in d future ..i'd luv to play bolu
Re: THE WEB by YasirNasir(f): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Alezy:
sori, errm pls where re u 4rm?
Am from OYO state.
Re: THE WEB by Alezy(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
YasirNasir:
Am from OYO state.
kkk....mistaken identity then. hope u gud?
Re: THE WEB by MaBuk(f): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hi candy,

God bless you and your family.

But it's time for updates na? wink
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: THE WEB by Skimpledawg(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Madam Seriki changed? I just hope its nt a ploy to perpetuate more evil hiding under dz cloud of repentance! I guess even the 'evil' of hearts gets turned by a touch/gesture of Love!!!

Nice Write Up Candy mama! More cells to ya brain! Say hi to the kids for us here!
Re: THE WEB by sammyomotola: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
I felt d joy tobi exercise, it too cool 4 him

Candy thankx
Re: THE WEB by SexySapphire(f): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
I expected Tobi to throw tantrums for keeping the baby away from him buh all well and good sha. I'm glad Mrs Seriki has realised all her mistakes and ready to correct them, I just hope she isn't pretending. I say NO to madam TY marrying the Chief buh it's her choice dou.
Tnx for the beautiful updates candy.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
SexySapphire:
I expected Tobi to throw tantrums for keeping the baby away from him buh all well and good sha.
True that. Some guys would have been so mad at her, even at Bolu for keeping it a secret.

Before I edited, he threw tantrums. He was so upset he left her at Dominos pizza, she had to get people to make him understand. But I changed my mind and let the joy overwhelm him immediately.
Re: THE WEB by chinonlove(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
QueenTolpatx:
And you, their associate family member abi?
Re: THE WEB by missviva(f): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wow....ma'am candy ‎​you re really doing a nice job. Ve really missed a lot. I jst hope mrs seriki has changed 4 good so dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ can live happily ever after!!
Re: THE WEB by SexySapphire(f): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
candy:

True that. Some guys would have been so mad at her, even at Bolu for keeping it a secret.

Before I edited, he threw tantrums. He was so upset he left her at Dominos pizza, she had to get people to make him understand. But I changed my mind and let the joy overwhelm him immediately.
Ok...I trust ur judgement.
Re: THE WEB by hassan85(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
candy good work. keep up with ur regular updates good story
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
SexySapphire:

Ok...I trust ur judgement.
Hmmm...your comments are always insightful! I hope you'll be this active when I start my next story. I asked like three guys how they'll react and they had three different answers.

missviva:
Wow....ma'am candy ‎​you re really doing a nice job. Ve really missed a lot. I jst hope mrs seriki has changed 4 good so dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ can live happily ever after!!
Thanks! Situations can change people. I believe she's a better person...though some of my readers think she just wants madam ty to come and take care of her at home undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.