Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? (21303 Views)

Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? / What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by menesheh(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Not possible

Superstitution and meme

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by josnig1980(f): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
sir juju is real. i can cast a spell too thanks
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by tpiah01: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
If you like, strip n.aked multiple times by multiple streams and rivers and post the picture on every media you can think of, na your own wahala be that.

You just post your n.akedness for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by quart: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
The bewitchment is simply the act of casting supposed spell on another person. My response to your question is in the affirmative. But I tell you there is a power greater than demonic powers. I like to let you know that evil persons can carve an image to represent someone; also curse the image. Demons are invoked to perfect these evil pronouncement.

The only way out is in Jesus Christ ( The Word of God).

1. Give to life to Christ absolutely.
2. Attend church services. Involve yourself in Church activities.
3. Be ready to sanctify yourself with the word of God.(read it , Chew it, meditate it, sleep it, SAY it )
4. Do not get discouraged.(Satan's wicked weapon, it can be potent if you allow it)
5. Be prayerFULLLL (In the toilet, room, while eating, sleeping, dancing etc). Isolate yourself at certain times to prayer. Jesus did same
5. Know that there is time for everything. God can not allow evil to continue forever for his children.
6. You must be ready to chnage your attitude to conform with God's word. No anger, envy, sexual perversion, etc

Thess verses, Rev. 20 vs 10 and 2 Peter 2 vs 4 , are very potent. Say it loudly after praises and worshiping God during your midnight prayers (12am -2am).

Deliverance is very essential.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
plaetton:
If it is possible to bewitch someone for the purpose of ruining theirs lives, then conversely, it also be possible to bewitch some one, including oneself, one's children, friends and relatives for the purpose of prosperity.

In fact, we can even extend the bewitching further along by bewitching other nations so that we can prosper while they stagnate.

Overall, we are still stuck with these beliefs because we are ignorant of the cause and effect mmechansm of the universe.
We still don't understand the cause and effects relationships of our economic and political systems.

Your posts never cease to amaze me. The convincing confidence in which you use to postulate on things you are completely ignorant of is quite...fascinating...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by fulanigirl(f): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
MARKone:
Curses and bewitching is real.

There is this Friend that I know, though quite older, who was dating a particular lady, after series of failed promises of 'I will marry u' coupled with numerous abortions this lady had for the guy, dude later on married another lady. Then the curse. The ditched lady told the man, that for what he did to her, that he will never hear the cry of a child in his house. Karma? 30+ years of marriage, no issue, but the thing is, the wife takes in, but most times, the baby is still born. Unfortunately, it could not be reversed as the ditched lady passed on a long time ago

I'm sorry but this made me laugh so hard. Did your friend and his wife see a doctor that gave them medical reasons as to why they can't have kids?
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm only here to only read foolish comments grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by fulanigirl(f): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
zendy:
What I believe is that is that if you wrong a person knowingly,that person can pray to their God (Christian,Muslim or traditional) to wrong you back and sometimes,it does happen. I don't believe that anyone can place a curse on another just by themselves or without due cause.

I sort of agree with you. I don't think bad prayers against a person works but God punishes people that do wrong. I think to believe in another power apart from God kind of weakens your faith
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by felifeli: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
zboyd:
Do you think that some people can curse or bewitch others?

Do you believe bewitching or curses only have power over those who believe that it can affect them?

Or...do you think such things aren't real and nothing more than superstitious fears?
[size=18pt]
Na small pikin day worry you. If winsh no visit you within the next 7 days call me custard grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by gbemi12(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
“The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

― Joseph Conrad, Under Western Eyes
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why is it only in the developing world where the standard of education and more importantly the provision of education for all is less than the developed world that such stupid belief in superstition like juju, magic and charms is so prevalent. Yes there is still a belief in this rubbish in the rest of the world but only among the lesser educated and mentally defective.

Of course such rubbish is nonsense! Unless the 'victim' is stupid enough to believe in it. That is why a superstitious fool will be affected by a 'curse' while the educated laugh it off! I have asked many of the idiots who post here to curse me but of course as an Oyinbo they are quite powerless against me.

If folks think I am being a little harsh on believers I do realise it is not fully their fault as they mostly have lacked the education to think properly and also are easily influenced by the less developed aspects of their culture. So I try not to be too 'down' on them (they have enough problems anyway) but really, respect must be earned. Would you give a job as an engineer, teacher, doctor or indeed any responsible position to anyone who believed in MAGIC??
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Diogo1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
zboyd:
Do you think that some people can curse or bewitch others?

Do you believe bewitching or curses only have power over those who believe that it can affect them?

Or...do you think such things aren't real and nothing more than superstitious fears?

Don't worry, when you start getting successful, you will know whether they exist or not.

My only annoyance is that the white man uses his wizardry positively but we use ours negatively.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by tpiah01: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why was this thread moved to religion section instead of culture?
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by annawhite(f): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Everyday u will be here on nairaland !! What do u tink seu is doing He is bewitching us thru internet tongue

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Dammyjohn(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
The Bible says that curse without cause does not avails. I don't need to type too much.From the biblical word above,you should know that it is very real,believe it or not.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Tymax(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
donigspain:
Check the lives of these personalities and you will believe witchcraft is real: cry
- Tunde Ednut
- GT De Guiter Man
- Black Face
- Shina Rambo
I still don't know why GT never blow. That guy get voice die.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by jdilight(m): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
MARKone:

There is this Friend that I know, though quite older, who was dating a particular lady, after series of failed promises of 'I will marry u' coupled with numerous abortions this lady had for the guy, dude later on married another lady. Then the curse. The ditched lady told the man, that for what he did to her, that he will never hear the cry of a child in his house. Karma? 30+ years of marriage, no issue, but the thing is, the wife takes in, but most times, the baby is still born. Unfortunately, it could not be reversed as the ditched lady passed on a long time ago

It can be reverse by a greater power
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nickymezor(f): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
NaLaugh:
Village package. cheesy
LOLZ
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Mikwus(f): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
fulanigirl:

I'm sorry but this made me laugh so hard. Did your friend and his wife see a doctor that gave them medical reasons as to why they can't have kids?

If you are a christian please read proverbs 26:2

it reads thus "as the swallows by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come”

If there is a cause for the curse............it will come to pass in one's life, most times karma catches up with the offender even without being cursed
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by mmsen: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
People who still believe in witchcraft should not be allowed to participate in any democratic process.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nickymezor(f): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
MARKone:

Hmmmmm, datz too bad.... Wat a lifeshocked
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dammyjohn:
The Bible says that curse without cause does not avails. I don't need to type too much.From the biblical word above,you should know that it is very real,believe it or not.

Then why do the VAST majority of Christians NOT believe in the magic of curses! Please do not confuse Faith and religion with primitive uneducated superstition!
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Diogo1:

Don't worry, when you start getting successful, you will know whether they exist or not.

My only annoyance is that the white man uses his wizardry positively but we use ours negatively.

The so called white man's wizardry is education, intelligence and rationalism! And it has NOTHING to do with skin colour and will work just as well for a black, brown, yellow etc man!
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
No be Magun make this bobo change address a few days ago for my friend 'em neighborhood undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Karleb(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yes, if you did the person bad.

But if you've done nobody no wrong and somebody is cursing you pls spilt on his face, call him bascard, call him headward infact call him nonsense somebody.

Nothing like this - - - > undecided or this - - - > embarassed will happen to you! angry

As per the Bewitchry, only our Pastors can explain that.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by plaetton: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Your posts never cease to amaze me. The convincing confidence in which you use to postulate on things you are completely ignorant of is quite...fascinating...

I do understand cause and effect relationship in nature and in human affairs.

But since you are presumably more knowledgeable about witchcraft and bewitching, pls kindly enlighten me.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by elderhimself(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't really agree that anything of such can happen......I only believe in " It is what u bliv in that happens to u "

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by donigspain(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tymax:

I still don't know why GT never blow. That guy get voice die.
Witchcraft is real bro... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? / Of Church Instrumentalists And Payments / I Am A Babalawo - An Exclusive Interview With Prof. Wande Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.