Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? (21247 Views)

Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? / What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by zboyd: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Do you think that some people can curse or bewitch others?

Do you believe bewitching or curses only have power over those who believe that it can affect them?

Or...do you think such things aren't real and nothing more than superstitious fears?
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by diamondpaul(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
I d b.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
I don't know myself if I believe this or not.

While one part is telling me there's nothing like witchcraft and that it's all a twisted myth of ridiculous naive claims, another part is saying otherwise.

Personally, I don't have any experience with it and I don't know of people who conduct or are victims of it. But I've heard of It. A lot and a lot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by ddooskie(m): 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
With the aid of African magic(oogun abenu gongo) it is possible. Mostly carried out by women against the children of another whom they foresee would eventually be better(wealth & health)than her own kids. But with prayers and right living, the cursed would emerge victorious.

28 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by DeCritique(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Since 2014!!

This new year, the Lord will restore everything of urs that is old or hidden.

Someborri shout Amen!!

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by NaLaugh: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Village package. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by chidamysy: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
hmmmn
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by DoTheNeedful: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
I dont believe...many of us (Africans) are :
1. Lazy and consequently blame curse or juju for our predicaments sad. What many of us consider as hard-work is not a proper definition of hard-work.
2. Excuse givers. We dont take responsiblity. There is no curse or jazz that stand in the way of a man of purpose. To borrow the words of Shakespeare: "The fault is not in our stars but in ourselves....".

In summary,people should take responsibility, stop laying about and forget about curses. We are a people that prefer praying in religious settings when we should be adding values to our lives

28 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by alienvirus: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yes. Possibly by employing some demonic/supernatural powers.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by MZdamola(f): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bewitch.. errm no..
Curse yeah, there's power in the tongue..especially in a mother's tongue

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
An African shouldn't ask such a question.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Whizzdom(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
OP, Do you believe that there is Devil or there is Hell?

If believe that the Devil exist, then why won't you believe in the Bewitching and Cursing stuff too

As it was in the Beginning, Is now and ever shall be, World without End.

OP why do you go to Church and why do you pray against the evil ones? It is because you believe that they exist, so don't come here and be asking stupid questions

Na today dem born you ni? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by steppin: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yes, it's possible. It's even in the Bible.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Babyboy1986(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op make i ask google first.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't use to believe but make God no let aye catch us curse dey and epe is real beware
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by donigspain(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Check the lives of these personalities and you will believe witchcraft is real: cry
- Tunde Ednut
- GT De Guiter Man
- Black Face
- Shina Rambo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Quote: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
op give me Ur name and pix lemme show u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by ellechrystal(f): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ofcos,it is true o. Someone can curse n bewitch others, we'da u belive it or not it can work, d only way for it not to work is when the Lord Jesus Christ is by u.
N when u pray often also wen u r a covenant child, no body can harm u.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by falconey(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't believe I believe in christ alone!..........but still this things happens

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by zigger(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
I hear pple say it but I don't believe its possible. I mean how can sumone in nigeria bewitch anoda in australia
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't angry

I'm immune to anything that isn't natural.

Jazz never work for my body before,

Even anointing, when the full church fall for ground, na me be LASTMA standing.

Touch and follow,

All of them,

Only stories I dey hear...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by oloworulz(m): 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wot u dnt bliv in cant kill u. Am talking 4rm experience

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by datguru: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ndi ibo si na onye kwe, chi ya ekwe

If you believe no one can curse you, even if they do, it won't work because you don't give a damn

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by MARKone(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Curses and bewitching is real.

There is this Friend that I know, though quite older, who was dating a particular lady, after series of failed promises of 'I will marry u' coupled with numerous abortions this lady had for the guy, dude later on married another lady. Then the curse. The ditched lady told the man, that for what he did to her, that he will never hear the cry of a child in his house. Karma? 30+ years of marriage, no issue, but the thing is, the wife takes in, but most times, the baby is still born. Unfortunately, it could not be reversed as the ditched lady passed on a long time ago
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
In jahnbless voice e bere lowo davido kinlonje aye

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Fragilefunds(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op wait oh i dey come
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
zigger:
I hear pple say it but I don't believe its possible. I mean how can sumone in nigeria bewitch anoda in australia
if u wan travel abeg first go ur village and begin shout an den u go know wen u reach there. Sir aye de o abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Of Church Instrumentalists And Payments / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.