Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. (106226 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / About To Fly To North Cyprus / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Silensa(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
boboelenusugar:

Please bro, do you think CIU is somewhere I can study? I just got admitted with a 50% scholarship.

I am currently studying I'm CIU. Contact me via email for whatever you want to know.
But for a fact, North Cyprus is far from what was described up there.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by CodeTemplar: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tecno66:
I honestly didnt know. That was before those who promised to repair the country ended up destroying it more. I just realized that all their promises were propaganda because instead of doing what they promised, they chose to blame the previous government for their ineptitude. They made promises they didnt keep and I am waiting for the ones they will make this time around. Like I said before, them no dey deceive ashawo two times. The first time when you finish, you tell am say I dey come. Second time wey you tell am so, she go hold cloth for your neck and you go pay for the two together.
Nigeria has been fooléd successfully by Buhari.
In 1980s he raped Nigeria by forcefully having his way to power and he came back with agbada to sleep with Nigeria twice thereby nullifying your ashawa analogy.
The man disflowed Nigeria and still slept with Nigeria twice for free.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Nigeria has been fooléd successfully by Buhari.
In 1980s he raped Nigeria by forcefully having his way to power and he came back with agbada to sleep with Nigeria twice thereby nullifying your ashawa analogy.
The man disflowed Nigeria and still slept with Nigeria twice for free.
Oh my gosh, this your post cracked my ribs, Hahaha, chai Buhari raping Nigeria since 1845, Lol at slept with Nigeria twice for free without a condom, Hian, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by g8662: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
boboelenusugar:

Please bro, do you think CIU is somewhere I can study? I just got admitted with a 50% scholarship.

Congratulations.

I don't know exactly what you have in mind, when asking this questions.

You can see details on this page about application, visa, accommodation, and much more. Click on the option you want on that page for more information.... https://cyprusuni.com/application/how-to/

And until I have a specific question, I dont really know how to answer.

I saw your email notification from nairaland. That was why I came here to check, I am not regular online on the forum.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by g8662: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
boboelenusugar:
Please is the situation in Cyprus still the same? I was given admission in CIU recently with a 50% scholarship. If you are in the country, kindly reply with answers.

Thank you

Congratulations.

What do you have in means still the same.

You can see details on this page about application, visa, accommodation, and much more. Click on the option you want on that page for more information.... https://cyprusuni.com/application/how-to/

And until I have a specific question, I dont really know how to answer.

I saw your email notification from nairaland. That was why I came here to check, I am not regular online on the forum.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by optimusprime2(m): 2:18am On Mar 24, 2019
grandstar:

My senior brother is married to a Turk though a Secular Turk. He did a fake conversion to Islam and he and his wife neither attend Church or Mosque. Both are very secular and European in their approach to religion.
Keyword is in bold.
Case is dismissed.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by maxiuc(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Silensa:

I am currently studying I'm CIU. Contact me via email for whatever you want to know.
bro I dey fear oooo am coming to Northern Cyprus on Thursday and am scared of what I just read here , please bro how is life over there

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Nikengine: 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
maxiuc:
bro I dey fear oooo am coming to Northern Cyprus on Thursday and am scared of what I just read here , please bro how is life over there
I don't understand please.
I need to know more about Cyprus
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Silensa(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Nikengine:

Please, drop your e-mail.
I need some info about Cyprus.
My number 07061876225

My email is in my profile.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by roselex: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2019
I am a Lady And I will only reply because of others. I wish I had someone who told me never to go to cyprus.

Sometimes you need to visit a place so as to get experience the hard way.

North cyprus is not a country. Is a close� I was in cyprus 2014 to study . I ran back to Nigeria 2015 I only spent a year and half.

Even to get turkish visa from cyprus is a problem now dont tell me things have changed, because I was in cyprus last year November to visit and had my foundation project there. I purposely went there becuse I know the place and how things are. Sorry no Job can pay your fees if you intend to go hustle.

For studies yes is a good place but you must I repeat You must have a sponsor.

Well am glad I left and am happy in EU

Good luck to you all.

chucks33:
Please tell me a country were you can school and work,and earn money to take good care of yourself,pay school fees and rent and still save(a recognized university).Even in the USA,they only place that's possible is if you attend a community college which is not a recognized University.There's no place where its easy,but by the grace of God,we all tend to make it...plus,are you saying that a graduate from University of Nicosia won't get a job in cyprus or what?Most of you go to Cyprus,attend less appreciated schools and still expect to be employed in big companies. You are talking about a country were you can migrate to other European countries without much hustles.My brother,go and find something doing, stop telling us the chronicles of your journey,you probably were an illiterate boy whom the promised heaven and earth in Cyprus and because you did not carry out your own investigation, it didn't work out for you,now your telling everyone not to go there.mtttcheww

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by roselex: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2019
You guys should allow them run from Nigeria to Egypt.��

laudate:

And have you lived in Turkey before, for any length of time? shocked If you do not believe him, then kindly list out the reasons why you believe he is wrong. He has spelt out his own reason, what is your own reason for not believing him? Do you know many Turkish girls who are married to Nigerians in Turkey? Do you know where they live? What is the percentage of such interethnic marriages? Those are the things you should be highlighting to prove if he is right or wrong! sad
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by roselex: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2019
That is if he even finds a job. I worked with zizi pizza he promised to pay 40TL per day I worked 12hours everyday at the end he paid for 2days and stopped paying. No argument I stopped the job.

Nigeria is far better than Cyprus Abeg. Allow them to go learn the hard way. Do not advise anyone not to enter cyprus. From airport once they land and the dry grasses welcome them they will remember The chats on Nairaland.

quote author=Lamide123 post=64084404]
He said 3500 naira per day not per hour That is around 17500 naira per week (5 working days per week).
This is less than 80k in a month. After all deduction (taxes) maybe you go home with less than 60k in a month.
How will you pay your rent, feeding............ No one can survive with that[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by toprealman: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by toprealman: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2019
roselex:

I am a Lady And I will only reply because of others. I wish I had someone who told me never to go to cyprus.

Sometimes you need to visit a place so as to get experience the hard way.

North cyprus is not a country. Is a close� I was in cyprus 2014 to study . I ran back to Nigeria 2015 I only spent a year and half.

Even to get turkish visa from cyprus is a problem now dont tell me things have changed, because I was in cyprus last year November to visit and had my foundation project there. I purposely went there becuse I know the place and how things are. Sorry no Job can pay your fees if you intend to go hustle.

For studies yes is a good place but you must I repeat You must have a sponsor.

Well am glad I left and am happy in EU

Good luck to you all.

https://www.euc.ac.cy/easyconsole.cfm/id/176/dep/167/program_id/149

What do you know about this school please?
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by estere1: 1:33am On Feb 22, 2020
Silensa:

hi, pls am also seriously finding the truth and path about this studying and working as a student in cyprus. i even chatted with an agent two years ago, he told me no work in cyprus so i dropped it all. but when i looked at the difficulties of other schools in other countries with all the stressful procedures and uncertainty with running about to getting this and that, decided to start my research again. honestly i have laughed alot about what i read from the beginning. but this is no more funny.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by babakb: 7:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Vicjustice:

There is nothing like "false conversion" to Islam, Islam is not like Christianity where conversion is in the heart ♥, conversion in Islam means declaring that there is no God but Allah, and that Muhammed is his messenger. If your brother declared that, then he is a Muslim in principle.

Declaring the Kalmatu Shahada alone is not enough, he has to believe it in his heart.
If he doesn't believe it in his heart then he is not a Muslim, he is a liar and a hypocrite.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by 79733139(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
North Cyprus is not a recognised country. WES does not evaluate degrees or certificates from that country. Your degree or certificate will only be useful in Turkey or North Cyprus. Don't be deceived by agents!

estere1:

hi, pls am also seriously finding the truth and path about this studying and working as a student in cyprus. i even chatted with an agent two years ago, he told me no work in cyprus so i dropped it all. but when i looked at the difficulties of other schools in other countries with all the stressful procedures and uncertainty with running about to getting this and that, decided to start my research again. honestly i have laughed alot about what i read from the beginning. but this is no more funny.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Silensa(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2020
estere1:

Until recently, no one is going to give you white collar job in N. Cyprus. Good jobs for foreigners include receptionist, teachers/lecturers, computer or software analyst and developers. Recently too, Blacks ladies in particular are being employed by insurance companies as sales rep.
Though those instances I mentioned are rare but it is there..
I think the county is now being more open to foreigners.
In all, the major jobs done by foreigners was and is still menial jobs like cleaning and construction work.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Vicjustice: 7:41am On Feb 29, 2020
babakb:

Declaring the Kalmatu Shahada alone is not enough, he has to believe it in his heart.
If he doesn't believe it in his heart then he is not a Muslim, he is a liar and a hypocrite.
When Muslim leaders say that there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world, or that the population of Indonesia is 100% Muslim, are they saying that all these populations believe with their heart?
If it is indeed true that people are required to "believe with the Heart", why does the death penalty exist for leaving the religion?
https://philpapers.org/rec/GILAAO-7
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by babakb: 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vicjustice:

When Muslim leaders say that there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world, or that the population of Indonesia is 100% Muslim, are they saying that all these populations believe with their heart?
If it is indeed true that people are required to "believe with the Heart", why does the death penalty exist for leaving the religion?

Read Qur'an Chapter 49 Verse 14, you will understand my point...
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Vicjustice: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2020
babakb:

Read Qur'an Chapter 49 Verse 14, you will understand my point...
You avoided my question.

Vicjustice:

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by babakb: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2020
Vicjustice:

You avoided my question.

Of course if some one declares the Kalmah I must assume that he is a true Muslim since I can't see what is in his heart only Allah can, and that's why I gave you the verse to prove to you that Allah requires all Muslims to believe in their hearts...
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Vicjustice: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
babakb:

Of course if some one declares the Kalmah I must assume that he is a true Muslim since I can't see what is in his heart only Allah can, and that's why I gave you the verse to prove to you that Allah requires all Muslims to believe in their hearts...
If being a Muslim is to believe in the Shahada with the heart, then does that not contradict Muslim leaders who say that there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world?
Or do you truly believe that all 1.7 muslims indeed believe the Shahada in their heart?

Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 25 does not talk about believing with the heart, rather it says:
"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah".

You really think those who are fought until they recite the Shahada really do believe it in their heart?
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by babakb: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Vicjustice:

If being a Muslim is to believe in the Shahada with the heart, then does that not contradict Muslim leaders who say that there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world?
Or do you truly believe that all 1.7 muslims indeed believe the Shahada in their heart?

Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 25 does not talk about believing with the heart, rather it says:
"I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah".

You really think those who are fought until they recite the Shahada really do believe it in their heart?

It's like you want to intentionally misunderstand me, I told you emphatically that fellow Muslims must accept the Kalmah Shahadah as proof of Islam since no humans can read peoples hearts.

But Allah will not accept the Kalmah Shahadah alone, it has to come sincerely from your heart, that is why I gave you that verse, are you sure you have read the verse, Allah owns the deen and that is his standard.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Vicjustice: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
babakb:

It's like you want to intentionally misunderstand me, I told you emphatically that fellow Muslims must accept the Kalmah Shahadah as proof of Islam since no humans can read peoples hearts.

But Allah will not accept the Kalmah Shahadah alone, it has to come sincerely from your heart, that is why I gave you that verse, are you sure you have read the verse, Allah owns the deen and that is his standard.
Sure, i read and knew the verse:
The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

So, if the above excerpt is indeed relevant, what is the rationale for fighting "against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" knowing full well that the conquered people are not going to believe it in their heart?
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by spiritofthedead: 3:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Please does anyone have the idea of the total amount I would need to process schooling in Cyprus
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by babakb: 5:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Vicjustice:

Sure, i read and knew the verse:
The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

So, if the above excerpt is indeed relevant, what is the rationale for fighting "against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" knowing full well that the conquered people are not going to believe it in their heart?

This is another subject on its own but it will still bring you to my point...

Islamic nations are allowed to colonize non muslim nations with the word and where necessary with the sword.

But the colonized people must build a personal relationship with Allah, if they submit to muslim authorities and refuse to believe in their hearts then they are hypocrites in the sight of Allah.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Anaweokhai(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello i would like to know which part of cyprus is best to work
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
spiritofthedead:
Please does anyone have the idea of the total amount I would need to process schooling in Cyprus
Undergraduate/post graduate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Preparing For PTE? Get In Here / Ugly Britain / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.