Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (12290 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oahray: the only Ghanaian I ever got close to, had a sister who hated Nigerians with a passion and never hid it. Sort of put me off. I know some Nigerians are as guilty though. Why the bad blood?
I dunno. Maybe some Naija guy broke her heart. But on a serious note. You will always find people that like or hate you. Don't let 1 instance generalise a whole population
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aranaa: I dunno. Maybe some Naija guy broke her heart. But on a serious note. You will always find people that like or hate you. Don't let 1 instance generalise a whole population

Look at what your crush did. This Naija boi is crushing on u like craziiiiiiiiiiii

https://www.nairaland.com/1042951/beauty-ghanaian-women/124

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wale112: overhypedsteve grin grin
you know i wouldn't support any derogatory comment on my country, the power house of Africa and ecowas, the liberator of down trodden African states, the home of African commerce and industry, the geographical trigger of Africa, the only reason why Europe have not sold ecowas to their capitalists, the saviour of mandela and south Africa, the sheriff of the gulf of guinea, the most vibrant economy in the black race, the headquater of all black humans ( even some black Caribbeans/Brazilians owe to us their origin), sir anybody should be proud to be a nigerian. I am a nigerian who are you? More recently we placed a satellite right over Africa to help in global disaster management, the US collected the first satellite picture of the hurricane kathrina from Nigeria satellite agency. Our satellite is a part of the few global satellite that is a part of the global disaster warning constellation. We re so great that we sent ghanians packing when they got too comfortable in our land, we stopped supplying Ghana with gas and the cry baby Mahama, ran to Europe to beg for help.
I respect ghanian citizens, but i ll never regard them as equal with nigerians, we operate at different levels, no two nations are equally endowed. The instrument available to us in achieving our foreign policies are not available to Ghana. We rule the gulf of guinea and even the whites and Chinese come over to the gulf to learn from our navy. We rule my man. We rule. When you see a nigerian flag, please respect it, cus it is the primary symbol of a great people and nation.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
rubbish talk of a demented goat! a certified ediot spewing crap from his AnUs

[s]
overhypedsteve: you know i wouldn't support any derogatory comment on my country, the power house of Africa and ecowas, the liberator of down trodden African states, the home of African commerce and industry, the geographical trigger of Africa, the only reason why Europe have not sold ecowas to their capitalists, the saviour of mandela and south Africa, the sheriff of the gulf of guinea, the most vibrant economy in the black race, the headquater of all black humans ( even some black Caribbeans/Brazilians owe to us their origin), sir anybody should be proud to be a nigerian. I am a nigerian who are you? More recently we placed a satellite right over Africa to help in global disaster management, the US collected the first satellite picture of the hurricane kathrina from Nigeria satellite agency. Our satellite is a part of the few global satellite that is a part of the global disaster warning constellation. We re so great that we sent ghanians packing when they got too comfortable in our land, we stopped supplying Ghana with gas and the cry baby Mahama, ran to Europe to beg for help.
I respect ghanian citizens, but i ll never regard them as equal with nigerians, we operate at different levels, no two nations are equally endowed. The instrument available to us in achieving our foreign policies are not available to Ghana. We rule the gulf of guinea and even the whites and Chinese come over to the gulf to earn from our navy. We rule my man. We rule. When you see a nigerian flag, please respect it, cus it is the primary symbol of a great people and nation.
Thank you.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
overhypedsteve: you know i wouldn't support any derogatory comment on my country, the power house of Africa and ecowas, the liberator of down trodden African states, the home of African commerce and industry, the geographical trigger of Africa, the only reason why Europe have not sold ecowas to their capitalists, the saviour of mandela and south Africa, the sheriff of the gulf of guinea, the most vibrant economy in the black race, the headquater of all black humans ( even some black Caribbeans/Brazilians owe to us their origin), sir anybody should be proud to be a nigerian. I am a nigerian who are you? More recently we placed a satellite right over Africa to help in global disaster management, the US collected the first satellite picture of the hurricane kathrina from Nigeria satellite agency. Our satellite is a part of the few global satellite that is a part of the global disaster warning constellation. We re so great that we sent ghanians packing when they got too comfortable in our land, we stopped supplying Ghana with gas and the cry baby Mahama, ran to Europe to beg for help.
I respect ghanian citizens, but i ll never regard them as equal with nigerians, we operate at different levels, no two nations are equally endowed. The instrument available to us in achieving our foreign policies are not available to Ghana. We rule the gulf of guinea and even the whites and Chinese come over to the gulf to earn from our navy. We rule my man. We rule. When you see a nigerian flag, please respect it, cus it is the primary symbol of a great people and nation.
Thank you.

Your name suites you, u are definitely overhyped. Ghana will always be above Nigeria. Ghana the beacon of hope, the liberator of african countries, the gateway to Africa. Only Ghana rule can save west Africa

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Look at what your crush did. This Naija boi is crushing on u like craziiiiiiiiiiii

Lol embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Oahray: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aranaa: I dunno. Maybe some Naija guy broke her heart. But on a serious note. You will always find people that like or hate you. Don't let 1 instance generalise a whole population
well, something has to shape our outlook. For me I'd rather I meet others like my old friend, not her sister. While I don't generalise issues like this, I totally lose respect for anyone I know with homophobic, racist, 'tribalistic' or sexist tendencies. This thread's totally messed up by the Nigerian/Ghanaian Association of Trolls anyway.

Nice mindset... Nice replies... You just might be different. Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
PetroDolla4:

rubbish talk of a demented goat! a certified ediot spewing crap from his AnUs

[s][/s]
do not think that i did not know the uproar that my earlier comment would stir from those who seem to have or share a different opinion with me. But please i would like to let this set of poorly developed humans, who have succeeded in hiding under the umbrella of being humans to behave like animals, this set of people that have desperately in a search of attention, accredition and (if you will) approval spent a considerably resourceful amount of their useless existence in perpetuating some of the basest atrocities on a nigerian site ( can you imagine?) a country which this people have publicly shown their jealousy, hate, envy and foolish rivalry, this hate is seen in their government policies specially designed to frustrate the efforts of industrious nigerians that seek to extend development to this savages, it is a common news that without nigerians no Ghana, and true to that saying nigerian investors have tried their best to develope this " valley of delusion" that is how much we love our poor brother.
But the fact still stands that there are countries and country. Ghana is a west African country, while Nigeria is "the" west African country. When any news is being passed about ecowas or west Africa and sometimes Africa, please be sure to confirms if it is not Nigeria. Because when you speak of ecowas, you speak of Nigeria, when you speak of Africa you speak of nigerians.

I am very sure you are fully acquainted wither various methods through which informations are extracted from the anal region( animal which you are)but i do not think such knowledge would benefit me or any of my country men in any way so i would advice that you keep that your disgusting expertise to yourself.

P.s. Read my comment but try not to quote it, for your own good.and please advice your friends to stop inviting me to threads about the "nigerian economic province called Ghana"

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You're a pure m_oron!

What's this nonsense for?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rubbish upon rubbish! Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxsfP7KkTQ4 [img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxsfP7KkTQ4&feature=player_detailpage[/img] grin

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin

Stinkin, fvckin stvpid basta-rd, scammer, spammer,419ner grin

Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air

[s]
overhypedsteve: do not think that i did not know the uproar that my earlier comment would stir from those who seem to have or share a different opinion with me. But please i would like to let this set of poorly developed humans, who have succeeded in hiding under the umbrella of being humans to behave like animals, this set of people that have desperately in a search of attention, accredition and (if you will) approval spent a considerably resourceful amount of their useless existence in perpetuating some of the basest atrocities on a nigerian site ( can you imagine?) a country which this people have publicly shown their jealousy, hate, envy and foolish rivalry, this hate is seen in their government policies specially designed to frustrate the efforts of industrious nigerians that seek to extend development to this savages, it is a common news that without nigerians no Ghana, and true to that saying nigerian investors have tried their best to develope this " valley of delusion" that is how much we love our poor brother.
But the fact still stands that there are countries and country. Ghana is a west African country, while Nigeria is "the" west African country. When any news is being passed about ecowas or west Africa and sometimes Africa, please be sure to confirms if it is not Nigeria. Because when you speak of ecowas, you speak of Nigeria, when you speak of Africa you speak of nigerians.

I am very sure you are fully acquainted wither various methods through which informations are extracted from the anal region( animal which you are)but i do not think such knowledge would benefit me or any of my country men in any way so i would advice that you keep that your disgusting expertise to yourself.

P.s. Read my comment but try not to quote it, for your own good.and please advice your friends to stop inviting me to threads about the "nigerian economic province called Ghana"
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Your name suites you, u are definitely overhyped. Ghana will always be above Nigeria. Ghana the beacon of hope, the liberator of african countries, the gateway to Africa. Only Ghana rule can save west Africa
i placed a reply to your comrades post, i would advice you to seek for your reply in that comment. I am really sorry i did not think it worth the trouble to make a direct reference to your comment in my reply but anywise follow my advice. As per the likes and support you re getting from some few disgruntled elements i would ask that you enjoy it. There is always a price for efforts even foolish ones.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
overhypedsteve: i placed a reply to your comrades post, i would advice you to seek for your reply in that comment. I am really sorry i did not think it worth the trouble to make a direct reference to your comment in my reply but anywise follow my advice. As per the likes and support you re getting from some few disgruntled elements i would ask that you enjoy it. There is always a price for efforts even foolish ones.

Yet u still had time to reply me with this rubbish. Bish who u fooling

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
PetroDolla4: [s]Rubbish upon rubbish! Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin
Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin
Stinkin, fvckin stvpid basta-rd, scammer, spammer,419ner grin
Why don’t you jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower? Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! ;DNigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air[/s]

***edited

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by emperorkuzco(m): 2:29am On Sep 18, 2014
i know a ghanaian in port Harcourt if ur interested i can hook you up
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by amiskurie(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Aranaa: Lol nickz you funny. Am a Ghanaian living in Nigeria and just wanted to know other Ghanaians living here too.

It does get lonely and sometimes you just want someone familiar who understands you.

maame,et-seyin?

I'm not really a Ghanaian bt I can relate.
I have Ghanaian in-laws,nieces and nephews.

Have u ever been to Ghana?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
amiskurie: maame,et-seyin?

I'm not really a Ghanaian bt I can relate.
I have Ghanaian in-laws,nieces and nephews.

Have u ever been to Ghana?
Me ho ye. Off Course I have been to Ghana before. I have only been in Naija for a few months now.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tokunboh wink

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by amiskurie(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Aranaa: Me ho ye. Off Course I have been to Ghana before. I have only been in Naija for a few months now.
What's up with your Nigeria visit?.sorry for bothering you!
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Antell95(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2014
*Sekems into the thread*
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Slicqyprizzy(f): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2014
Antell95: *Sekems into the thread*
Guy, you're late
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by coolzeal(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2014
I don't understand the beef between some Naija and Ghanainas lol. The few ones I met in the university are sweet and friendly, actually the ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Antell95(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
Slicqyprizzy:
Guy, you're late

Late I'm i not welcomed? cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Antell95(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
Aranaa: I just wanted to find out if there are any Ghanaians on this site who live in Nigeria?

*stares at her dp* *breaths IN*
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Batman123: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Antell95:

*stares at her dp* *breaths IN*
grin grin grin grin thirty niggaz everywhere
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Antell95(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Batman123: grin grin grin grin thirty niggaz everywhere

What you mean?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
PetroDolla4:

rubbish talk
[s][/s]
my deranged flap mouthed burnt skin charcant with zig zag head, how is life in ur land? grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Batman123: grin grin grin grin thirty niggaz everywhere
don't get it twisted, he stared at the b00bs not the face grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
adamskutty: don't get it twisted, he stared at the b00bs not the face grin

Goat forkerrrrrrrerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Goat forkerrrrrrrerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fowl anus exploreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How ur fowl wives nau? grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
nickz: Sleeknick and tayoxx grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Una too mumu

OP I'm half Ghanaian,half Nigerian,half Puerto Rican ,half Indian and also half Brazilian

What do you need?? angry undecided

Na wa , you're half each of five things which makes you two and a half ( wetin you get for maths ).
@ poster : After seeing your picture I just turned to Ghanaian
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
nickz: Sleeknick and tayoxx grin cheesy grin cheesy.

Una too mumu

OP I'm half Ghanaian,half Nigerian,half Puerto Rican ,half Indian and also half Brazilian

What do you need?? angry undecided
u cant have more than 2 halves cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by nickz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: u cant have more than 2 halves cheesy
you haven't met me yet sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!! / Single Parents Mingle Zone / Lonely 21 Yrs Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.