Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (12297 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
Aranaa: I just wanted to find out if there are any Ghanaians on this site who live in Nigeria?
really? I am surprised to hear a Ghanaian lives in that sh1thole. my dear sister, I really feel sorry for you living among these apes. Did you read what they did to a poor Liberian woman? I suggest you seriously consider coming back to Ghana. even nigerians are coming to Ghana in their hundreds every day, so what would you be doing in a country where there is so much hatred for anything Ghana? fuckeduppedness

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by buzzmania(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Aranaa: I just wanted to find out if there are any Ghanaians on this site who live in Nigeria?
Wow! Wo ho y3 f3 wate.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
He aranaa!! Am a james town guy based in lag

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
buzzmania: Wow! Wo ho y3 f3 wate.
Medase smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
T3Amo: Lol at all the thirsty niggaz. There are a few Ghanaians on this site. Am not sure if they live in Nigeria though

Well I am the only one I have seen so far.. Are u ghanaian too?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
PetroDolla4: really? I am surprised to hear a Ghanaian lives in that sh1thole. my dear sister, I really feel sorry for you living among these apes. Did you read what they did to a poor Liberian woman? I suggest you seriously consider coming back to Ghana. even nigerians are coming to Ghana in their hundreds every day, so what would you be doing in a country where there is so much hatred for anything Ghana? fuckeduppedness
is this necessary? Actually the people here have been very warm and welcoming. There are good and bad people in every country.

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
iamord:
hey. Nice to meet you.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by buzzmania(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Aranaa: Medase smiley
Too bad i'm not in Nigeria,really wish i could be of help.Anyway,it's been nice meeting you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by blackpanther25(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2014
@ op when in Rome you act like a Roman and when in Nigeria you......

You are a pretty girl. Am sure it won't be difficult finding someone if you loosen up and give a guy a chance.

Nigerian men take real good care of their woman. Trust me, once you go Nigerian you never go back.

Ask your sister. You even share the same name. It must be a sign grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:
I never knew you lived in Nigeria. Are you half Nigerian?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: hey. Nice to meet you.

Me too!! Akwaaba! How long have you been here?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
V0lv0: I never knew you lived in Nigeria. Are you half Nigerian?

Lol.. Well I do .. I'm a full fledged ghanaian with a mampong and james town mix. Can also go nigerian a bit.. Are you in nigeria too?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Batman123: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
It's good to see that even though you are in another country, you still want to be with your own people.

I just have two advice. No1 please don't be another Yvonne Nelson there. Don't let those men use you and dump you.

No.2. Stay clear from the Ibos like iconize. They eat people and I don't want you to be eaten tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
PetroDolla4: really? I am surprised to hear a Ghanaian lives in that sh1thole. my dear sister, I really feel sorry for you living among these apes. Did you read what they did to a poor Liberian woman? I suggest you seriously consider coming back to Ghana. even nigerians are coming to Ghana in their hundreds every day, so what would you be doing in a country where there is so much hatred for anything Ghana? fuckeduppedness

Pained! grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Batman123: It's good to see that even though you are in another country, you still want to be with your own people.

I just have two advice. No1 please don't be another Yvonne Nelson there. Don't let those men use you and dump you.

No.2. Stay steer clear from the Ibos like iconize. They eat people and I don't want you to be eaten tongue

Illiterate gaynaian with gorilla brains.

Dumbo, what makes you think I'm even from Nigeria?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Batman123: It's good to see that even though you are in another country, you still want to be with your own people.

No.2. Stay clear from the Ibos like iconize. They eat people and I don't want you to be eaten tongue

Lol! I believe she is a big girl and she will know how to go about all those catz

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

Me too!! Akwaaba! How long have you been here?
I have been here since February of this year and you? How long have you been here? Are you planning to go back to Ghana anytime soon?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2014

Lol you are funny. Don't worry am a big girl and I am definitely no Yvonne Nelson lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: Lol you are funny. Don't worry am a big girl and I am definitely no Yvonne Nelson lipsrsealed

Adamskutty, I got ya a Ghanaian chic.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: I have been here since February of this year and you? How long have you been here? Are you planning to go back to Ghana anytime soon?

grin grin grin grin you must be kidding!

Go back to do what?

Do you think he'd want to buy a loaf of bread for 50,000 cedis?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa:

Relax! You'll enjoy adamskutty.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin you must be kidding!

Go back to do what?

Do you think he'd want to buy a loaf of bread for 50,000 cedis?
There is no place like home. Can't stay in another man's country for the rest of my life. Lol you can exaggerate angry 50 000 cedis for bread!
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa, change the topic to "Ghanaians scavenging dustbins in Nigeria"
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: I have been here since February of this year and you? How long have you been here? Are you planning to go back to Ghana anytime soon?

Great!!! I have been here for 17 years .. But am off and on. Will be going to gh by the year end.. The highest time I got to spend in ghana was 1 month : ( but it was worth the while
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by 1stola: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
A pained fuckèr
His father was evicted during Ghana must go tongue
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: There is no place like home. Can't stay in another man's country for the rest of my life. Lol you can exaggerate angry 50 000 cedis for bread!

I'm not exaggerating. I know it's more than 50,000 cedis.

How much does a 10minutes voucher cost in Ghana? Probably 20,000 cedis. grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

Great!!! I have been here for 17 years .. But am off and on. Will be going to gh by the year end.. The highest time I got to spend in ghana was 1 month : ( but it was worth the while

Mister man, you mean you've been scavenging dustbins in Nigeria for 17 years? grin grin

Your scavenging status should be immortalized.

You're still my niggur! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Batman123: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
iconize:

grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Batman123: [s]she is looking for Ghanaians in Nigeria. What is so difficult to understand by that statement! Aranaa avoid this guy like the plaque and his sidekicks. Just go through his comments history and you will understand why grin
Iamord is In Nigeria and another ghanaian by the name of ghananotnaija is also in Nigeria. Am sure they can let you know where most Ghanaians there hang out.[/s]

Its obvious you're very hungry.

Go and scavenge some dustbins in Kumasi.

- run! grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
iamord:

That's a very long time. I guess Nigeria is home to you. Am supposed to be here for 2years but I may just decide to also go back by the end of the year. I will go back to Ghana in December though.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Aranaa: That's a very long time. I know Nigeria is home to we Ghanaians. Am supposed to be here for 2years but I may just decide to also go back by the end of the year. I will go back to Ghana in December though.

grin grin grin

Don't get pissed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!! / Single Parents Mingle Zone / Lonely 21 Yrs Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.