Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (11879 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
V0lv0: Petro dola I apologise in advance for all the times I shut you down. I know understand what you meant. Good night my people. Have work tomorrow. Keep slaying them haters tongue

Slaying by crying tears? grin grin grin

Whoever takes what we're saying here to heart is a big f.o.o.l.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
V0lv0: Petro dola I apologise in advance for all the times I shut you down. I know understand what you meant. Good night my people. Have work tomorrow. Keep slaying them haters tongue
hahahahaha my dear sis nothing spoil oooh. I am not even aware you made such moves. but you see when it comes to defending my beloved country, I really don't care what anybody else says. my country comes first hahahaha certainly not these apes from a certified sh1thole grin

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sometimes I wonder what makes these mumugerian fools wan to flex muscles with civilized people.
They know for sure that they are the most useless fools ever to exist on earth.
They know for sure their country is the most useless country in Africa.
These fools should be grateful that Ghana is also in westAfrica.
Without Ghana in W/A this region would've turned zoo.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: hahahahaha my dear sis nothing spoil oooh. I am not even aware you made such moves. but you see when it comes to defending my beloved country, I really don't care what anybody else says. my country comes first hahahaha certainly not these apes from a certified sh1thole grin

Someone from the gorilla clan is calling other apes! grin grin grin

Studies have shown that gaynaians are direct children of gorillas. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
OXYGENO1: Sometimes I wonder what makes these mumugerian fools wan to flex muscles with civilized people.
They know for sure that they are the most useless fools ever to exist on earth.
They know for sure their country is the most useless country in Africa.
These fools should be grateful that Ghana is also in westAfrica.
Without Ghana in W/A this region would've turned zoo.

Yes, that's why a pastor said your economy is cursed. And another person said your economy is a mess. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Petrodullard, open a thread and invite me there. I don't want to post somethings here......

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Is that man burnt like those kids from the gorillas clan? grin grin grin grin
hahahaha shitnigerians and their inferiority complex grin who worship the white skin grin grin grin

Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin grin grin

shitnigerians can't name 10 honest shitnigerians grin https://www.nairaland.com/1614033/100-nigerian-not-name-10 grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: hahahaha shitnigerians and their inferiority complex grin who worship the white skin grin grin grin

Vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin grin grin

shitnigerians can't name 10 honest shitnigerians grin https://www.nairaland.com/1614033/100-nigerian-not-name-10 grin

What can be more inferior than buying babies to escape fuggliness? grin grin

I'm yet to talk about your inferiority complex towards the whites.

Whites only restaurant in gayna.

This is a sacred thread. Open a new thread and invite me there.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
stinking ugly scary mumugerian apes scaring yourselves to death and blaming boko haram since 2009.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Yes, that's why a pastor said your economy is cursed. And another person said your economy is a mess. grin grin grin
hahahaha a pastor said the Ghanaian economy is cursed? and a former president( a two-time president of your ape hole) said shitnigeria is cursed grin not only your economy but your entire country is cursed grin grin between a pastor and a former head of state, whose views carry more weight? grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1396280/obasanjo-nigeria-cursed-criticized-atiku grin grin grin no wonder they are pleading with the Brits to come back and recolonise them grin grin grin grin grin https://www.nairaland.com/1605295/beg-british-re-colonize-us grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
OXYGENO1: stinking ugly scary mumugerian apes scaring yourselves to death and blaming boko haram since 2009.

This one has been avoiding me after I told him to acquire at least 00.2% IQ before we can discuss. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
As many as mumugerians living in that zoo one cannot even get more than 100 handsome n beautiful people there. Their faces like apes suffering from Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

What can be more inferior than buying babies to escape fuggliness? grin grin

I'm yet to talk about your inferiority complex towards the whites.

This is a sacred thread. Open a new thread and invite me there.
see who is talking! Have u forgotten about your 2000 baby factories in your zoo country. selling babies in nigeria is like selling bread. Craziness!

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Batman123: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
My dear please be careful. I don't want to hear stories that touch.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 11:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

This one has been avoiding me after I told him to acquire at least 00.2% IQ before we can discuss. grin grin grin
Discussion with a fool like you? When did u get a brain? Being a nigerian automatically makes you a fool so demanding an IQ from you makes no sense. Dead brain eba eater.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=PetroDolla4] hahahaha a pastor said the Ghanaian economy is cursed? and a former
The same Obasanjo saved your economy from collapse. grin grin grin grin

how Obasanjo saved gayna's economy from collapse - Kuffor

Former President of Ghana, John Kofi Agyekum Kufuor, has described Nigeria’s former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo as ‘a prophet’ and ‘a living legend’ who stands solid as a rock of Gibraltar.Kufuor, on Friday, in a lecture he delivered at a programme to celebrate the former president at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, Ogun state, southwest Nigeria, was full of praise for the former ruler. While acknowledging Obasanjo’s legendary status, Kufuor said that very few people are celebrated while they are alive, and in most cases, people wait until when leaders passed on before they were celebrated.

“Obasanjo is a prophet recognised in his own town and indeed in the whole of Africa. There are two things which a few people know that bound me and Obasanjo together. And this will be the first time I will mention it in the public.

“I was in government in my country between 2001 and 2009 while Obasanjo was in power from 1999 to 2007. When I assumed office in Ghana, I met an economy that was flat on its tommy, everything was grounded. The fuel we had in Ghana then could not last us a day. International communities were packing out of Ghana. After consultation with my executive, I concluded to go to Abuja and pleaded with Obasanjo to lift embargo on NNPC of lifting fuel to neighbbouring countries including Ghana. My plea was immediately granted and that was how Ghana’s economy came back on its feet.”

Again, the former Ghanian leader narrated his second encounter with Obasanjo in Washington, USA. He said when Ghana needed $90 million to execute the West African Gas Pipeline Project, he approached the then Nigerian president and without ado, he (Obasanjo) raised $40 million to assist the project.

Kufuor therefore praised and prayed for long life for the former Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Former aviation minister femi fani-Kayode described nigeria as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plaqued by blood-sucking demons grin grin

Blood sucking demons like iconish1t

Nigeria is now the largest rice importer in the world, according to agriculture minister Akinwunmi adesina. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Batman123: 11:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize: Petrodullard, open a thread and invite me there. I don't want to post somethings here......
post them here. Afterall it should not matter cos to you all ghanaians are ugly so you should not care
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=iconize][/quote]That president was sooo ugly and scary that no one could reject any offer he made.Our president accepted his offer because he couldn't resist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Batman123: [s]Where is aranaa? You see? When we warn ghanaian women about stuff its because we care about you. Like petro said, they appear warm and welcoming at first and then later you will see their true colours, usually after they get what they want from you. So my dear please be careful. I don't want to hear stories that touch. Get a nice ghanaian there or home and don't stay in that country for too long before ghana must go 3.[/s]

Crap!

Petrodullard has been spoiling for a fight. When I see humans ie. Jiggaman, the new Ghkwame - I discuss like a human but when I see savages.............!

By the way, who takes what happens here seriously?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4:

Former aviation minister femi fani-Kayode described nigeria as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plaqued by blood-sucking demons grin grin

Blood sucking demons like iconish1t

Nigeria is now the largest rice importer in the world, according to agriculture minister Akinwunmi adesina. grin grin grin

Petrodullard!

You know why I'm acting kinda dull!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=iconize][/quote]hahahahahaha "obasanjo saved Ghana" and couldn't save his own country from becoming a certified sh1thole? grin roforoforofo Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin grin grin People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Batman123: post them here. Let her see you for what you really are. Afterall it should not matter cos to you all ghanaians are ugly so you should not care

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Okay petrodullard, you win. But create another thread for a re-match.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
mrham03: see who is talking! Have u forgotten about your 2000 baby factories in your zoo country. selling babies in nigeria is like selling bread. Craziness!
grin welcome to shitnigeria's baby factories grin grin grin the second biggest export after oil grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-J2xucFovQwQ/Up7sTXWpf5I/AAAAAAAA3Dk/DC2T6Cr3TC8/s1600/preg.jpg[/img] grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Foolish eba eaters.So can't you fools recognize eba is destroying your brains.Very soon we gonna replace the word FOOL with nigeria.They are almost the same.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
mrham03: see who is talking! Have u forgotten about your 2000 baby factories in your zoo country. selling babies in nigeria is like selling bread. Craziness!

How has that stopped Ghanaians from seeking asylum in Brazil? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: grin welcome to shitnigeria's baby factories grin grin grin the second biggest export after oil grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-J2xucFovQwQ/Up7sTXWpf5I/AAAAAAAA3Dk/DC2T6Cr3TC8/s1600/preg.jpg[/img] grin
thank you petrodolla4 for exposing the zoo nation. Total fuckeduppedness at its peak

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Stupidity is the Hallmark of all mumugerians.Without foolishness and stupidity they can't live.A mumugerian born on Thursday is called SUNDAY EMEKA.That even shows how stupi.d, dumb n foolish nigerians are.We shouldn't be surprised when they start using names like EBOLA EMEKA.,BOKO SUNDAY,etc.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

How has that stopped Ghanaians from seeking asylum in Brazil? grin grin
have u forgotten about nigerians whose bones are dried up on the north african deserts, nigerians stranded and yet to be deported in spain's canary island and italy's lampedusa?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
mrham03: have u forgotten about nigerians whose bones are dried up on the north african deserts, nigerians stranded and yet to be deported in spain's canary island and italy's lampedusa?
Their useless army even went to seek asylum in Cameroon. Just imagine how useless a country can be.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by mrham03(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
OXYGENO1: Their useless army even went to seek asylum in Cameroon. Just imagine how useless a country can be.
Dont mind them. lying makes them happy. how can boko haram chase nigerian soldiers to another country( cameroon) this is very shocking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians / Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.