Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (11875 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

The joke is on you!

You're buying babies to avoid producing fuggly kids whilst Nigerians are not! grin grin grin

Now who's more ugly? grin

Buy babies? Your army even went to Liberia to father 250,000 babies because they were sex deprived. I don't blame them, all you have in Eba county is those shapeless, sheboons.

Your army had not seen sexy girls before so they went wild on Liberian women.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4:
hahahahaha shitnigerian ape. grin this report had long been found to be false and the shitnigerian MUMU is still feeding on it grin Tell me, which journalist begins his or her report with According to reports? any time you see an article beginning with according to reports, just throw it into the dustbin, modafaka.according to reports, which reports? from where? how? grin it shows your MUMU don pass oooh. and how many news outlets published the story? none. so what doea that tell you, magg0t? grin grin grin

petrolmonkey is that u and ur family? grin jeeeez! Ugliness truly runs in the blood of u primitive cave dweller grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
adamskutty: Jiggamangh wan nem wan nem, jiggaman na na na na grin

Goat forker, I will deal with u later, right now I am on the Igbo human chomper.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4:

Dumbness! grin grin

How's it false when there are stories to buttress the "reports?"

Does your banku clogged brain function at all?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

We're talking about gaynaians buying Liberian kids to escape fuggliness, and you're talking about barren women buying kids from single mothers. grin grin grin

Please wise up!

Yet your army went to Liberia to father 250000 babies, so they wouldn't have the shapeless sheboons u have in that niggarea

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Yet your army went to Liberia to father 250000 babies, so they wouldn't have the shapeless sheboons u have in that niggarea

Mister man, stop clutching at straws. grin grin

Those are soldier men that had to satisfy their "wants".

We're talking about spending money to buy kids in order to avoid fuggliness.

By the way, let's not forget your Army went to Liberia to make tea for NA
. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Goat forker, I will deal with u later, right now I am on the Igbo human chomper.
how can u possibly deal with ur mister, lord , saviour and owner?

No! No! No! No! No! U must be high on chilled monkey pee mixed with cow dung, u fowl anus explorer grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Mister man, stop clutching at straws. grin grin

Those are soldier men that had to satisfy their "wants".

We're talking about spending money to buy kids in order to avoid fuggliness.

By the way, let's not forget your Army went to Liberia to make tea for NA
. grin grin grin

Lies upon lies. Nigerian women are ugly and lack sex appeal. No man can get hard looking at those sheboons. They all lack sex appeal
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
adamskutty: how can u possibly deal with ur mister, lord , saviour and owner?

No! No! No! No! No! U must be high on chilled monkey pee mixed with cow dung, u fowl anus explorer grin

Tnx for letting us know what u use to get high. I have always wondered how a human being if u count yourself as one can lie with goats day and night, now I know how. Chilled monkey pee is your afrodisiac
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Lies upon lies. Nigerian women are ugly and lack sex appeal. No man can get hard looking at those sheboons. They all lack sex appeal

Yet Nigerians are not buying kids? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Give up! You've lost! grin

I've seen just two pretty gaynaians; Aranaa and Yvonne.

If we study Aranaa's family clan, we might find out her peeps migrated from Nigeria. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Yet Nigerians are not buying kids? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Give up! You've lost! grin

I've seen just two pretty gaynaians; Aranaa and Yvonne.

If we study Aranaa's family clan, we might find out her peeps migrated from Nigeria. grin

Knew u had a crush on aranaa.

No u don't buy babies u kidnap them and rape their mothers. Typical career of a niggarea boi
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aranaa: that's your opinion, your feelings, your views. Am old enough to have my own opinions, views and feelings so there is no need to worry about me. If you have nothing positive to say could you please take your negativity out of this thread cos it's not wanted here. Thanks
Is the thread for you? Dear sis. you don't have the right to tell somebody not to comment on a thread u started.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Tnx for letting us know what u use to get high. I have always wondered how a human being if u count yourself as one can lie with goats day and night, now I know how. Chilled monkey pee is your afrodisiac
utter crap ! grin ur goat wives are asking about u, they haven't seen u for days and that makes them sad grin grin

I have been told on countless occasion about how u are always stealing the fowls of your neighbours just to drill their anus with ur long anaconda, this fowl abuse is getting out of hand oh jiggaman grin . Fowls ain't even safe from ur evil acts anymore grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
OXYGENO1: Is the thread for you? Dear sis. you don't have the right to tell somebody not to comment on a thread u started.
shaaaaaaarap u syiphillis infested buffallo, u have no right whatsoever to tell her what and what not to do u waste of space

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

Dumbness!

Quit running back and forth and read the story I posted. grin grin grin

Have you seen a gaynaian doll before? grin grin grin grin grin

I'll have bad dreams if I post one! grin grin
the story you posted does it make sense to you, magg0t? only a fool will take a dubious report that starts with ACORDING TO REPORTSseriously? only a foooool like you will swallow everyhing they read onlike like a DUDU MUMU grin how come only one questionable online platform reported it?

Being Ghanaians is an honour so deal with it, fooool. shitnigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it. grin I live in Accra and I see lots of fresh faced men and women everywhere grin grin grin Ghanaians are some of the beautiful humans created by God.

the fugliest people on earth are in shitnigeria omo naija generator republic grin ugly by nature grin damn, look at their stomachs grin most of their men are pregnant grin they are shaped like pyramids turned upside down grin they look like inflated balloons grin a big upper frame and almost an invisible lower part grin plus their attitude is way off. they are ugly in and out grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am about to go play soccer. I will
Be back to deal with you Eba eaters

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Knew u had a crush on aranaa.

No u don't buy babies u kidnap them and rape their mothers. Typical career of a niggarea boi

--
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am about to go play soccer. I will
Be back to deal with you Eba eaters

Sorry aranaa for derailing your thread, but when me and my bois from niggarea get together we tend to go crazy. Sorry
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
adamskutty: shaaaaaaarap u syiphillis infested buffallo, u have no right whatsoever to tell her what and what not to do u waste of space
fvck ya dog! who the fvck gave you, a shitnigerian and an animal, the right to insult a Ghanaian? such a magg0t tongue lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: the story you posted

What a truck load of gibberish! grin grin grin

This is what I call burnt and fuggly. All I can see is semi white teeth. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

I don't have a crush on her.

Go to the second page of the thread and read what I wrote there.

Does rapping make one inferior? No! There are
rap-ists also in gayna.

But buying babies to escape fuggliness speaks volume of how inferior gaynaians are. grin grin grin

Raping does make you inferior because women outnumber men 6-1 and there are also many pristitutes who will allow to change your oil for a cheap price.

Being from niggarea you should know because the place is full of ashawos. 3 out of 4 niggarea girl is an ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Petrodullard, don't make me open my files. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
adamskutty: shaaaaaaarap u syiphillis infested buffallo, u have no right whatsoever to tell her what and what not to do u waste of space
You were not satisfied with that stinking eba you ate ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Raping does make you inferior because women outnumber men 6-1 and there are also many pristitutes who will allow to change your oil for a cheap price.

Being from niggarea you should know because the place is full of ashawos. 3 out of 4 niggarea girl is an ashawo.

That means south Africans are inferior in nature, hun?

Okay, let's see;

Buying babies to escape fuggliness

Rap_ing ladies to satisfy your "wants"

Which is more inferior? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

That means south Africans are inferior in nature, hun?

Okay, let's see;

Buying babies to escape fuggliness

Rap_ing ladies to satisfy your "wants"

Which is more inferior? grin grin grin grin

Why should you rape, unless u are ugly and dirty which most niggarea are, so the only way for them to change their oil is to rape.

Leave South Africa out of it.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Petro dola I apologise in advance for all the times I shut you down. I know understand what you meant. Good night my people. Have work tomorrow. Keep slaying them haters tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by JiggamanGh: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
V0lv0: Petro dola I apologise in advance for all the times I shut you down. I know understand what you meant. Good night my people. Have work tomorrow. Keep slaying them haters tongue

Goodnight sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by PetroDolla4: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
iconize:

What a truck load of gibberish! grin grin grin

This is what I call burnt and fuggly. All I can see is semi white teeth. grin grin grin
hahahahaha all I see is a group of healthy young children. but what can I say about shitnigerian children? grin hahahaha they are being slaughtered like animals in their own zoo grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1588646_Bokoharam_jpg7e26778b25cb2186cebf03fe258084c4 grin

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Why should you rape, unless u are ugly and dirty which most niggarea are, so the only way for them to change their oil is to rape.

Leave South Africa out of it.

Why should you buy babies even why you aren't impotent? grin

Two ways to reduce fuggliness in gayna;

1) Marry foreigners to make beautiful babies.

2) Buy babies from Liberia! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
PetroDolla4: hahahahaha all I see is a group of healthy young children. but what can I say about shitnigerian children? grin hahahaha they are being slaughtered like animals in their own zoo grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1588646_Bokoharam_jpg7e26778b25cb2186cebf03fe258084c4 grin

Is that man burnt like those kids from the gorillas clan? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by adamskutty(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
OXYGENO1: You were not satisfied with that stinking eba you ate ryt?
stfu u fufu eater? Ain't u a eater of fufu mixed with watery beans soup u deranged charcant? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians / Happy Birthday Marieolae!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.