Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? (864 Views)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marriage is a beautiful thing and mostly a spiritual obligation for those that believe in it.

My friend is about to enter this journey and his religious conscious Fiancee is demanding he must change the Bed (mattress and all its accessories) in his room before the can start their matrimonial obligations on it. According to her the bedding is a "slaughter slab" since my friend was and about to quit bachelorhood.

Married ladies did you ask for change of bed and men were you compelled to change it from your wife. Single gents and ladies, is that a standard procedure or its trivial. I need to advice my friend though its not an issue as her Fiancee had agreed to replace it from her effort.

2 Likes

Re: DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by Kanwulia: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Finally!
A brand new thread on NL! grin

Initially? No! kiss
Re: DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yes smiley

Ops! Forgive me,I'm not married..I meant to say we 'would'
Re: DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by egopersonified(f): 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is new to me. So after changing the altar of sacrifice, what about the tool that was used for the sacrifice? Abeg, tell yr friend to cut IT off and grow a new one, its about time.

1 Like

Re: DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by bebe2(f): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
egopersonified: This is new to me. So after changing the altar of sacrifice, what about the tool that was used for the sacrifice? Abeg, tell yr friend to cut IT off and grow a new one, its about time.

Hahaha gud thot
Re: DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by MyIncorp: 1:18am On Sep 15, 2014
I had to buy a new mattress oh (I actually moved from my family house days before my wedding). So, it was logical to buy one.
Re: DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by ebonydam(f): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
no we didnt. wasnt necessary because the one he was using was still a few months old at the time.
Re: DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by Godmystrength: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
a month to our wedding, we got our accommodation and hubby was the one living there alone till we got married. Before he moved in, we started buying the things for the house (this includes the BED). Since bed was just about a month old, there was no need to change it. We just continued using it like that. But if it was that he already had a bed he was using and it was in good condition, we would have continued using it like that. No money to waste. GOOD BED is not cheap.

if i want to change bed because of the reason stated in OP, then will i also change his body parts as well starting from his lips? Abi i know how many girls he has kissed with it
Re: DID You Buy A New Bed For Your Matrimonial Journey? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
egopersonified: This is new to me. So after changing the altar of sacrifice, what about the tool that was used for the sacrifice? Abeg, tell yr friend to cut IT off and grow a new one, its about time.

grin grin grin grin grin so funny

(1) (Reply)

Review: Anti-snoring Clip Does It Work? / Eva Scared Of Endin Up Bein Luk Ur Mom Or Dad?..lets Talk Abt It / Why Are Some People Not Proud Of Their Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.