Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,088 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge (1320 Views)

Happy Birthday To Priscaoge!!! / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / Mznelly's Thread Of Funny, Romantic And Relatable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by valdes00(m): 12:44am On Sep 15, 2014
rattlesnake: see this mumulogy u are apologizing to someone who prolly does not even exist in reality....I never take monikers or profile pictures to mean the person behind the name is REAL.....ever since my badoo experience... Everything here is Artificial intelligence until otherwise proven with REAL EVIDENCE OF REALITY....

All this yeye names pwetty this....pwetty that...axorted yash....mascahfarano.... grin.......temitopejoshuagrace....marimarioleole.....even Seun osewa too is fake to me
U be correct Guy jare.... I feel you
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by valdes00(m): 12:45am On Sep 15, 2014
rattlesnake: how can u apologize to a moniker....if Na my mama born u u for dey emmanuel TV now dey roll for ground undecided
grin .... Lolzz... Laff don make me call Etisalat Customer Care
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by obyrich(m): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2014
marieolae: Pm her already!! Gettin soo tired of NL!!
You are getting tired yet you are on the front page of every thread. You be MTN? grin
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by marieolae(f): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
obyrich: You are getting tired yet you are on the front page of every thread. You be MTN? grin
yes oh
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Woman wraper, without pride. If you offended her, what stops you from sending her a PM or quoting her and telling her you're sorry. Must you open a thread? It's your type that will go to a mall, kneeling and shouting you want your girl to marry you, all in the name of proposal, when you can do it in a serene eatery. You have no pride. No wonder you fum.ble in the politics section. Go back to the thread on men with pride, and edit your comment where you claimed to have pride.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Woman wraper, without pride. If you offended her, what stops you from sending her a PM or quoting her and telling her you're sorry. Must you open a thread? It's your type that will go to a mall, kneeling and shouting you want your girl to marry you, all in the name of proposal, when you can do it in a serene eatery. You have no pride. No wonder you fum.ble in the politics section. Go back to the thread on men with pride, and edit your comment where you claimed to have pride.
anuofia, don't bring our political section animosity here, if you are the reading type, you would have gone through the thread before replying, olodoOwoh.
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: anuofia, don't bring our political section animosity here, if you are the reading type, you would have gone through the thread before replying, olodoOwoh.
Anuofia, get some sense and stop being effeminate. I repeat, you should've quoted or sent her a PM asking her not to be angry. A dim sure ni na sa pant umu nwanyin.

1 Like

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Anuofia, get some sense and stop being effeminate. I repeat, you should've quoted or sent her a PM asking her not to be angry. A dim sure i na pant umu nwanyin.
ok, as I have opened a thread for it now, what are you gonna do? Beat me? Lol. And that sh1t you typed up there isn't igbo, stop speaking swahili grin
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: ok, as I have opened a thread for it now, what are you gonna do? Beat me? Lol. And that sh1t you typed up there isn't igbo, stop speaking swahili grin
Be a man.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by chinazaekperem2: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Be a man.
are you man?
Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: are you man?
We know your type - woman wraper.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge by rattlesnake(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
priscaoge:
U 4got to add that rattlesnake is also fake undecided
grin prisca baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Awesomely Bad Ways To Be A Real BADASS / How Do I Deal With His Friends And Not Hurt His Feelings? / Female Police Officer Caught M*sturbating On Duty, Suspended(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.