Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (407062 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by smartzee01: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
smartzee01:
We are currently hiring for the following positions:⁣⁣

-Plant Safety Officer
-Plant Environmental Sustainability Supervisor
-Lead Emergency Response
-Plant HSE Supervisor
-Facility Operations Officer

To apply and for details, please visit https:///3okghBx

#EgbinPowerPlant ⁣#BringingEnergyToLifeResponsibly

Located in Ijede, Ikorodu, Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Subomi007: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good evening guys,

Please anyone working towards taking HSE courses in Abeokuta around October/November, please let's connect.

Please, HSE guru in the house, is there any correlation between security and health, safety, and the environment?
Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Subomi007:
Good evening guys,

Please anyone working towards taking HSE courses in Abeokuta around October/November, please let's connect.

Please, HSE guru in the house, is there any correlation between security and health, safety, and the environment?
Thanks
Of course there is. Some organizations often assign that responsibility to the person that has the overall responsibility for health and safety. Shell is an example, there you'll hear something like HSSE policy or department. HSSE means Health, Safety, Security and Environment.
Different organisations have their different approach to health and safety. So many different acronyms like HSE, EHS, HSSE QHSE, etc. My current role in my company, ESHS Lead, "Environment, Social, Health and Safety"; My responsibility includes managing social risks associated with developmental projects as required by the World Bank. The World Bank during the project implementation simply call it SAFEGUARD policy/department.

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Subomi007: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
micxwell:
Of course there is. Some organizations often assign that responsibility to the person that has the overall responsibility for health and safety. Shell is an example, there you'll hear something like HSSE policy or department. HSSE means Health, Safety, Security and Environment.
Different organisations have their different approach to health and safety. So many different acronyms like HSE, EHS, HSSE QHSE, etc. My current role in my company, ESHS Lead, "Environment, Social, Health and Safety"; My responsibility includes managing social risks associated with developmental projects as required by the World Bank. The World Bank during the project implementation simply call it SAFEGUARD policy/department.

Thank you for your reply, I'm working toward moving to the career path, and I pray for opportunities with the steps I'll be taking.

Please will it be possible for me to connect with you? I will be glad if I can.

Thank you.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by abulude: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello house! How genuine is this site: https://www.hsetrain.org/index.html?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Juwon21: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Professionals in the house,

Can we talk about the issue of NEBOSH and IOSH.

Just to rub mind together

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ihemyoro(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
I need HSE job badly! I have nebosh igc, NISP, iso, OSP, offshores experience: Total and Mobil Fields. Connect me and get paid. I don't mind giving you %tage monthly. My email: resourceful.experienced@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Blitz4real(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
hustleranthem:
Who needs nebosh 1&2 materials should drop their emails so I forward it..

Please I will appreciate if you can send the materials to me thanks and God bless
kolawolealx@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by demmygold15: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Please help me to forward Email:-olayanjud@yahoo.com
hustleranthem:
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by OmayieHenry(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
hustleranthem:
I sent u a copy

Please I need the copy. I just registered for the course and also your phone number for mentorship
Enduranceomayie@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by OmayieHenry(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
donplus1:

I wouldn't advise anyone with little or no professional experience to register for NEBOSH online class. The exams are scenario based and it's not a walk in the park.

You are going to need every information you can digest physically from the tutor including the style of answering these questions and this can be difficult via the online platform.

Most online classes are pre-recorded; time, internet and electricity constraint is also a concern and never forget you will be submitting a risk assessment report (IG2) with either fail or pass criteria.

This piece is just my opinion as a Tutor

Please share me your contact mail and phone number please I just registered for the nebosh igc
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Princelyod(m): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2022
donplus1:

I wouldn't advise anyone with little or no professional experience to register for NEBOSH online class. The exams are scenario based and it's not a walk in the park.

You are going to need every information you can digest physically from the tutor including the style of answering these questions and this can be difficult via the online platform.

Most online classes are pre-recorded; time, internet and electricity constraint is also a concern and never forget you will be submitting a risk assessment report (IG2) with either fail or pass criteria.

This piece is just my opinion as a Tutor
bro can I reach you please?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by donplus1: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
OmayieHenry:

Please share me your contact mail and phone number please I just registered for the nebosh igc

Number on my signature please.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by donplus1: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Princelyod:
bro can I reach you please?

Number on my signature please.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Streetpriest1: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
hustleranthem:

Chimaobi691@gmail.com
Thank you in advance
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Streetpriest1: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
hothuntee:

Sent. You can edit out the mail from your post now.

Your only Guarantee for job in NGA is faith. However you stand a better chance by leaving this shores and by proceeding to NEBOSH diploma.

Good day sir,
Pls I would be grateful if you could send me the soft copy of NEBOSH.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by hothuntee(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Streetpriest1:

Good day sir,

You can only get IG 1. Soft copy containing 1 and 2 is too large for mail. If you're okay with this, drop an email address which you can edit out of your reply after 24hrs
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by hothuntee(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2022
hothuntee:

You can only get IG 1. Soft copy containing 1 and 2 is too large for mail. If you're okay with this, drop an email address which you can edit out of your reply after 24hrs

I have seen your mail up there. No worries dropping it any longer
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Princelyod(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Any reasoned HSE professional willing to review my IG2 risk assessment for a fee?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by JOACHINpedro: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Good afternoon all
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Juwon21: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Professionals in the house,

Kindly share with us if you know of any safety professional who got a safety job from outside UK especially from Nigeria with the HSE certifications
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by JOACHINpedro: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2022
hothuntee:

Help me with it too sir cry
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by hothuntee(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Help me with it too sir cry

Furnish Streetpriest1 with your mail so he can forward it to you
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by JOACHINpedro: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bixton(m): 5:29am On Nov 29, 2022
Streetpriest1:

Good day sir,

Please can you kindly also send the soft copy of it to this email....... brittlebishop@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by OmayieHenry(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Waziri9004:
I have written examination up to masters level.
Trust me NEBOSH OBE examinations is the most difficult examination I had ever written.
Like someone rightly said the examination is not a work in the park. You need all the necessary concentration during the 24hours.
So I not suggest online classes for you. Especially if your HSE foundation is fragile. It a scenario base examination. Try and attend the physical class. If you have the time. Considering the cost of sitting for the exam.

Please send me a mail enduranceomayie@yahoo.com
I see you have written the NEBOSH. Kindly send your contact for possible interaction. Urgently please.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Dreamsss: 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please how do we access the refund made by NEBOSH through Worldpay? The person that helped me make the payment in the first place, got the notification of the refund and we're stuck on how to actually get the money.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by trilacos: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
diehard:
Hi fellas,
i've been a practicing HSE professional for abt 5yrs in an oil company, and it's been worth the experience. while NISP is a good way to start, u can upgrade to a better recognised certification NEBOSH, they have a center that offer their certification in nigeria and it's expensive 350k. they do it twice a yr in march and sept. so u may have to wait till next yr
hello sir,are you still working in oil and gas as HSE professional?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by iwuoahsamuels: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hello house
Kindly direct me to global professional bodies for credible recognized courses or trainings in food safety for professionals
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by richesismine2: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Follow this exciting blog on health and safety, All topics on health and safety are wrapped up in it. Cheers. https://www.validworth.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by micxwell(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2023
Princelyod:
Any reasoned HSE professional willing to review my IG2 risk assessment for a fee?
It's over a year now. Hope you aced this??
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Richfan: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
I studied Safety and Environmental Technology at Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Delta state

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.