Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally (62822 Views)

Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How To Treat Pimples Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by tbatbaby(f): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2014
what is d common/local name 4 cinnamon powder?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by femmy2010(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Very good piece
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by tasland(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2014
I heard CONDOM is workin too....wht u nid to do is jst remove d condom frm d pack take one and tear it,u wil use it to rub ur face before u go to bed
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by AfricanApple(f): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Lindajohn: Some pals do it ones, and start complaining it didn't work..... Eat carrots too, cos it helps alot, ladies before applying ur makeups, use iceblocks on ur face...... Holla @ me for more
how does iceblock works
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2014
nifton: My guy don try all dis tins,im face still be German floor.
↪Lmao!↩
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by idinc(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2014
am0s: i nid smtin wey fit cure pimples within a day
Beheading is the answer for u!
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 15, 2014
sauceny: pimples are the reactions of what goes through your mouth,into your system....At times trying out a cure with harsh chemicals like lime might end up burning your face,which makes you look more of an eel than human #ObserveWhatYouEat

ya u r8,esp drug wit acne has its side effect
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by tspun(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2014
acne does not have a cure, once it is in your gene you must have to live with it till it goes of. but you can actually control it.

for those that have severe acne just forget about those remedy cuase i have tried it all. Kindly go to a phamarcy and get gentemacin injection, give to anyone that is eligible to inject you. Take 2ml once a day for four days.

You can do that once a month or two months. That was the only way i got out of pimples WAHALA.
And don't forget to watch your diet is very important.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2014
What is lukewarm water??
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by AdlatWorld(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Kudos, i love ur research work. It's really helpful
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Ahmeduana(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
NA ONE DAY THE PIMPLES GATHER FOR YOUR FACES? As DESPERATE AS YOU ARE YOU CAN FALL MUGUU!
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by redcliff: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
TRADELYN: grin You don try shocked

7. Ice Cream... grin cheesy cool

*This is still undergoing some series of test by my research team*

................. BiZ TimE  .....................
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

not even one single like. SMH
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by tspun(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
MuhdG: What is lukewarm water??
Water that isn't cold, but isn't hot either.
Lukewarm generally refers to water that's
slightly warmer than room temperature.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by remmy06(f): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2014
t

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by chuks000(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2014
##I jst dey observe##......some ppl av 4goten dat pimples av grades....e get sum wey NATURAL-CEUTICAL method combined 2geda no fit wrk......

....Speakin 4rm xperIence
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Lashbeat(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2014
han han.....no problem...make I prescribe some way u fit use cure your pimple within a day........ 1.Acid. This as never failed to kill pimples permanently since 1126ad. 2. Hot palm oil. Heat oli @abt 30c-40c when it starts emitting stem.....pls rush and pour evrything on your face......leave it for one hour......then reins......Good luck

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Acne nko?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by stanliwise(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
If you know how pimple get to your face scientifically.
Then you would find a clinical means rather than cheap and harsh means.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Odunharry(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2014
nifton: My guy don try all dis tins,im face still be German floor.
lol
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Janetozi(f): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Tooth paste causes dryness to my face and does not cure my pimples, i have tried it on several occasions.

The worst for me is garlic, i can't stand the body odor except i will stay indoor 4 2-3 days when i apply or eat it because the smell can be so embarrassing.

Thanks to my soap "Rhome" after bathing @ night, i apply it on my face and during daytime i mix it together with my cream apply it and it is working for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by deebrain(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2014
iluvweed: Try using Sperm!

Works like MAGIC!

Thank me later.... grin

i was about to say something negative.... But when i saw yr username, i understood the issue. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by 2sureguy1(m): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2014
chuks000: ##I jst dey observe##......some ppl av 4goten dat pimples av grades....e get sum wey NATURAL-CEUTICAL method combined 2geda no fit wrk......

chuks000: ##I jst dey observe##......some ppl av 4goten dat pimples av grades....e get sum wey NATURAL-CEUTICAL method combined 2geda no fit wrk......

[quote author=chuks000]##I jst dey observe##......some ppl av 4goten dat pimples av grades....e get sum wey NATURAL-CEUTICAL method combined 2geda no fit wrk......

....Speakin 4rm xperIence[/na so o]
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2014
There is a yoruba black soap called DUDU-OSUN try it.

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Edunwa302(m): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2014
ayusco85: Eat fried ground nut and garri, morning, and night b4 going to bed. Ur pimples will disappear, just like the egyptians, u shall see them no more
Aka asoki
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by singhabhishek25: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Yes, of-course they help a lot but it depends on person to person. I am not sure about anyone solution as I have seen different people with different solution.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Ksslib(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Mashed tomato pulp mixed with lil liquid milk. Peak,3crown or diluted cowbell works wella. Make a slightly thick pastes by mixing the two.
Its not restricted for only those with pimples. Apply,leave for 10 mins and wash off with lukewarm water. It really makes the skin glow. Its a good facial for everyone esp those with inflammed/red skin.

Its not a guaranteed cure tho, but it should make your skin look really nice. I've seen people with pimples who as a matter of fact, look cuter than those with smooth skin. The thing is just to make sure your skin looks healthy.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Odunharry(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2014
UjSizzle: Ice, Cucumber, Egg white and Cooked oatmeal also helps.

I use toothpaste though smiley
whch one?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Janetozi(f): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Rexnegro: Try washing of face with soaps morning n night it does help but will nt disappear ur within a day but it does help
people do take their bath morning and night na! Is it possible to bath without washing ur face?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Wen I had pimples I tried all of dem dey didn't work even tianshi products @ an expensive price e didn't work. Till I used a soap called carovate nd everything disappeared, pls try it if u have pimples nd ur face won't remain d same just 200 naira
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Odunharry(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2014
MuhdG: What is lukewarm water??
warm..nt too cold n hot
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Odunharry(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2014
rozzay: Wen I had pimples I tried all of dem dey didn't work even tianshi products @ an expensive price e didn't work. Till I used a soap called carovate nd everything disappeared, pls try it if u have pimples nd ur face won't remain d same just 200 naira
ok
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 15, 2014

Use Acid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / Harmattan In February: Nigerians React / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.