Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally (62651 Views)

Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How To Treat Pimples Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Uchechris06(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2014
icekream: Acne, otherwise known as pimples can sometimes get irritating. Have you tried some creams, chemicals nd facial washes nd all to no avail? Well, here are some natural tips to cure them.
1. Lemon
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
*.Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
*.You can also make a paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
2. Honey
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
1.Dip and clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour.
2.Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold water.
3. Toothpaste
The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpastes lyk close up red hot cos they contain sodium lauryl sulphate.
1.Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
2.In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
4. Steam
Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
1.Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
2.Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
This treatment will also give your complexion a lovely glow.
5. Garlic
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
1.Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
2.Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
3.Repeat the treatment several times a day.
Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
6. Tomatoes. They’re astringent and superbly high in antioxidants. There are even stories dotting the internet of how tomato facial masks have helped heal acne scars (I don’t know anything about this first hand, though, so grain of salt).
If you have an unsightly eruption and an extra tomato handy, cut it open and rub some of the juice on the offensive area once or twice a day. (Again, a reminder, while it may be okay to use straight tomato juice all OVER your face once a week or so, excessive use could cause some icky dryness, so stick to just treating your single pimples with this idea. Otherwise, dilute, dilute, dilute. And use sparingly.)
I hope it helps. Drop any other useful one you've got to share
i wil try dis at home?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by sirgreen: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2014
ayusco85: Eat fried ground nut and garri, morning, and night b4 going to bed. Ur pimples will disappear, just like the egyptians, u shall see them no more

LOL U AR FUNNY
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2014
iluvweed: Try using Sperm!

Works like MAGIC!

Thank me later.... grin
undecided grincheesy I no blame u tho na ur uzaname cuz this
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by rashygenius: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2014
if u re muslim,and u pray 5 times daily at d prescribed time.u will not experience much pimples on ur face cos b4 each solat,u wash ur face 3tymes..(total 15times daily)
Aw on earth will u av pimples on ur face when u wash dem 15tymes daily.Islam is a perfected religion by Allah.can some1 in d aws say Allahu akbar
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by letonB(f): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Let me share with you what I have been using to both treat and cure pimples for several people:

cucumber scrub

1. Cut the cucumber into two with a knife
2. Scrub your face with the cut cucumber for 2 to 3 minutes
3. Continue cutting from same and scrubbing the face for the number of times you like
4. Allow the wetness to dry off then clean of the seeds from your face.

It is so natural and effective and it works all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2014
am0s: i nid smtin wey fit cure pimples within a day
bros don't waste time in all those stuffs. just go to any pharmacy and ask for nu medrol ,

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Have u tried wheat powder + honey ? does not only cure ACNE also smoothen ur face making it younger and brings bak to live the death cells
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by JACKOFALTRADE: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Vinegar
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Lindajohn(f): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2014
aflyingbird: come to think of it, when I ate tons of carrots I didn't break out much shocked
:p
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by stabledoc(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2014
pabon:
Try washing your face thoroughly morning and night with soap and sponge and watch and see the result.In less than two weeks your face will be as a baby's own.

sponge That's wrong. using sponge on your face/ excessive scrubbing is a major cause of pimples.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
stabledoc:
sponge That's wrong. using sponge on your face/ excessive scrubbing is a major cause of pimples.

na it doesn't , it only makes your face rough depending on the type of sponge you use.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Penboy: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Has anyone tried RETIN-A for acne?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Omahwizzy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
She use my sperm,, and it wrks perfectly
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by 360command: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
acid
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by 360command: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
There are some stubborn pimples wey b say u go try all sorts of rememdy but yet it will not go. Some ladies can cure such by exercising, gyming and some ladies pimples can heal when they give birth to a child.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by watered(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Go use caustic soda tongue grin grin grin
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
iluvweed: Try using Sperm!

Works like MAGIC!

Thank me later.... grin

i was gonna say dat but i thought i'll just pass....tru though....rili true #MaheedaSaidSo
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Isk(f): 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
ARES: sure they do grin grin grin grin but i have a scientifically proven formula. on the 6th full moon of the year, once it is 10pm, u must drink 2 bottles of vinegar from the horn of a female cow.... then hang your self upside down and fart into the east wind...... that is after u must have danced nakked in the moon light.... grin grin grin grin. try that and pimples will be the least of your worries
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by jfash93(f): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
shd in case u av an urgent date, ryt
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by am0s(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
jfash93: shd in case u av an urgent date, ryt
no my sista......wan create my own small business wey go bring money fast fast..

nd y wud i cure pimples bcoz of date
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Puresammy: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out. Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out. Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by dejino007: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2014
icekream: Acne, otherwise known as pimples can sometimes get irritating. Have you tried some creams, chemicals nd facial washes nd all to no avail? Well, here are some natural tips to cure them.
1. Lemon
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
*.Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
*.You can also make a paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
2. Honey
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
1.Dip and clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour.
2.Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold water.
3. Toothpaste
The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpastes lyk close up red hot cos they contain sodium lauryl sulphate.
1.Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
2.In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
4. Steam
Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
1.Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
2.Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
This treatment will also give your complexion a lovely glow.
5. Garlic
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
1.Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
2.Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
3.Repeat the treatment several times a day.
Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
6. Tomatoes. They’re astringent and superbly high in antioxidants. There are even stories dotting the internet of how tomato facial masks have helped heal acne scars (I don’t know anything about this first hand, though, so grain of salt).
If you have an unsightly eruption and an extra tomato handy, cut it open and rub some of the juice on the offensive area once or twice a day. (Again, a reminder, while it may be okay to use straight tomato juice all OVER your face once a week or so, excessive use could cause some icky dryness, so stick to just treating your single pimples with this idea. Otherwise, dilute, dilute, dilute. And use sparingly.)
I hope it helps. Drop any other useful one you've got to share
all thus are not guaranteed to work coz believe am still on that road. av tried all this home remedies and nothing worked.. right now am trying to leave with my pimples

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by dejino007: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2014
sauceny: pimples are the reactions of what goes through your mouth,into your system....At times trying out a cure with harsh chemicals like lime might end up burning your face,which makes you look more of an eel than human #ObserveWhatYouEat
shut your trap and don't say what u don't know.. go online and do some bit googling and u will know d truth.. scientist and dermatologist have proven beyond reasonable doubt that there is no connection between what u eat and a pimple that pops up later.. all this believe about u eating groundnut, chocolate, etc will give u pimples r just myth.. pimples is hormonal it is caused by overactive sebaceous glands which secrets excess oil and when this oils mix with dead cells in the face it blocks the pores of the face which makes pimples to pop up. pimples appears as a result of blocked pores.. guy go do your homework am tired of typing

2 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by dejino007: 9:03am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Puresammy]Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out. Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out. Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out. [/quote
I hate it when people talk out of ignorance... in case u don't know pimples ain't caused by poor hygiene its hormonal meaning there's nothing u can't stop it but u can control it
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by dejino007: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Puresammy: Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out. Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out. Personally, i attribute acne n eczma 2 poor hygiene. If some1 maintains gud hygiene - bathing regularly, washing ur face wt soap n warm water, washing ur hands regularly, using clean handkerchieves, etc pimple ll hav no room in their body. I observed wt dismay dat many guys dont bath up 2 twice a day. Even gals. They ll always use body spray instead of bathing. They bath only when they wan 2 go out.
I hate it when people talk out of ignorance.. pimples is not caused by poor hygiene its hormonal meaning there is nothing u can do to stop it, u can only control it

3 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2014
dejino007:
shut your trap and don't say what u don't know.. go online and do some bit googling and u will know d truth.. scientist and dermatologist have proven beyond reasonable doubt that there is no connection between what u eat and a pimple that pops up later.. all this believe about u eating groundnut, chocolate, etc will give u pimples r just myth.. pimples is hormonal it is caused by overactive sebaceous glands which secrets excess oil and when this oils mix with dead cells in the face it blocks the pores of the face which makes pimples to pop up. pimples appears as a result of blocked pores.. guy go do your homework am tired of typing

Dude;u & i are no mate,if u are frustrated & an angered (Wic cud b traced to poverty) kinda human,u shuld go tru a rehabilitation/correctional facility.... Cus if u don't,i don't tink u gon make it to yo 41st birthday #DeathAwaitsYouBro
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by dejino007: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
sauceny:

Dude;u & i are no mate,if u are frustrated & an angered (Wic cud b traced to poverty) kinda human,u shuld go tru a rehabilitation/correctional facility.... Cus if u don't,i don't tink u gon make it to yo 41st birthday #DeathAwaitsYouBro
lol.. c a pot calling kettle black.. if u r well to do in the first place u won't be seeking attention on NL u piece of garbage... and y don't u check ur empty skull before u start posting nonsense..
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by guruvick(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Shyna112: Have u tried wheat powder + honey ? does not only cure ACNE also smoothen ur face making it younger and brings bak to live the death cells

Please how did you apply them... mine is getting worse
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by dejino007: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
home remedies r not that effective. visit a dermatologist for the treatment of your acne and if u cant depending on the seriousness of your acne u can visit a local pharmacist with good reputation and ask them for OTC medications u can use for your acne. benzolyn peroxide, sacylic acid, sulphur and oral antibiotics r good for treating pimples. and one thing acne victims should know is that there is no miracle cream that can cure pimples overnight.. acne treatment requires consistency and patience.. usually dermatologist says any acne treatments takes up to 4-8 weeks before you can see improvements.. mine is starting to clear up a lil bit.. I use neo medrol with doxycycline to treat mine

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by butanep(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
360command: There are some stubborn pimples wey b say u go try all sorts of rememdy but yet it will not go. Some ladies can cure such by exercising, gyming and some ladies pimples can heal when they give birth to a child.
you are very right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.