Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally (62648 Views)

Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How To Treat Pimples Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by xenaxena(f): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
I eat egusi,groundnut a lot buh am vewi lucky dah I ave neva ever had any pimple on my face while growing up....so d ish abt eating non oily food is nt for me cos I ave a frnd wu doesn't eat groundnut or anything fried buh her face is d acne factory........maybe its in d blood....ion knw oo
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by ccaramel(f): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
sauceny: pimples are the reactions of what goes through your mouth,into your system....At times trying out a cure with harsh chemicals like lime might end up burning your face,which makes you look more of an eel than human #ObserveWhatYouEat

Absolute bull. Acne has nothing to do with what you eat.

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Toothpaste worked for me...the white one...I heard its good for errection too...but that was from the close up commercial...or was it fresh breath for kissing...what's the difference?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by BeautyClinic: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Discount!!Discount!!We are back and better with our well researched and Advanced Natural Cosmetic Products. We know what it is like to look good and have that flawless skin. Our cream is without side effect! 100% Guaranteed! We have our Premium Toning/ Whitening/ Mulato( Halfcaste) cream.(Morning/Night creams) We also have various kind of Soaps( carrot, black soap, goat milk soap, kojic acid soap, Glutathione,customised whitening soap,) etc. Also in stock is Chinese Stretch Mark Oil, Whitening Oil, Glowing Oil, Dark Knuckle Peeler Serum, Pure Coconut Oil, Ori(Shea Butter) Whitening Cream, Acne/ Pimples Cream, Minty Scrub etc. Hurry!!! \=D/ 15% Discount is now on from 17th of Sept - 14th Oct( My Birthday <=-P ). So hurry now and give us a call on 09095320780 or add us on BBM 33497CF4 / 7A20AA41. Visit our blog . www.beautique-solutions..com Kindly re-broadcast. Someone else might need this info. Thanks!
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by maslong(m): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well I once had problem with pimples too.I tried
the steam method but it would work for a short
while and then they were back again.The honey
works quite well too.
The truth is this.Pimples are as a result of dirt
accumulating on your face.So what do you do to
remove dirt?
Wash
Try washing your face thoroughly morning and
night with soap and sponge and watch and see the
result.In less than two weeks your face will be as a
baby's own. cheesy
Well I once had problem with pimples too.I tried
the steam method but it would work for a short
while and then they were back again.The honey
works quite well too.
The truth is this.Pimples are as a result of dirt
accumulating on your face.So what do you do to
remove dirt?
Wash
Try washing your face thoroughly morning and
night with soap and sponge and watch and see the
result.In less than two weeks your face will be as a
baby's own.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by maslong(m): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014

[sub][/sub]
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by maslong(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
Toothpaste worked for me...the white one...I heard
its good for errection too...but that was from the
close up commercial...or was it fresh breath for
kissing...what's the difference?
(Quote) (Report ) (Like) ( Share

how
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by maslong(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2014

gmyguy (m ): 12:54am
Toothpaste worked for me...the white one...I heard
its good for errection too...but that was from the
close up commercial...or was it fresh breath for
kissing...what's the difference?
gmyguy (m ): 12:54am
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by dejino007: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
ccaramel:

Absolute bull. Acne has nothing to do with what you eat.
pls help me tell the nut head o
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Chitexs250(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Following this thread
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by jfash93(f): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014
am0s:
no my sista......wan create my own small business wey go bring money fast fast..

nd y wud i cure pimples bcoz of date
r
dat one sef nice
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Shulaudrey: 12:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Contact 08103134563, bbm 76524cab for your skin concerns
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by shesAgem: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Vickyb4: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello, I suggest you should try herbal toning soap and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram @victoriabeautyskincare or contact her on WhatsApp: +2348109981614 She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Fomike(f): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Condome oil works in two days u wil like ur face.it clear pimple nd smoothen your face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.