Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Missing Airforce Jet Found. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Airforce Jet Found. (5044 Views)

Bodies, Debris Of Missing Airasia Jet Found / Missing Air Force Fighter Jet Found Crashed In Adamawa / Boko Haram: Missing Air Force Jet ‘found’ In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Seriously!!!!!!!!
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by publicenemy(m): 1:05am On Sep 15, 2014
meetgaya: I am in Mubi right now and report just reaching my desk that the missing airforce jet found on a hill near Gombi in Adamawa State.
Reaching ur desk...did the jet crassh or what ? Mr reaching my desk
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by meforyou1(m): 1:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Nairaland APC members are all born boko haram supporters. Check most comments on page 1, rather than thanking God that the said missing plane has been been found, they are all busy attacking the Op. But if the thread had read that the plane has been captured by boko, they will start eulogising boko, ISIS and al queda

9 Likes

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by overhypedsteve(m): 1:27am On Sep 15, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Your desk must be a powerful one! Eheeeen!!!
lol! Desk of life
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by overhypedsteve(m): 1:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Wetin self, shey man nor fit get desk self. @op how is your desk Doing. La www.deskreporters.com
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by ayukdaboss(m): 3:10am On Sep 15, 2014
meforyou1: Nairaland APC members are all born boko haram supporters. Check most comments on page 1, rather than thanking God that the said missing plane has been been found, they are all busy attacking the Op. But if the thread had read that the plane has been captured by boko, they will start eulogising boko, ISIS and al queda
You're really pathetic. Take your hate for APC somewhere else. I wonder if the posters on the first page called you on phone or revealed to you in your dream that they support APC. Somebody posted a rather hilarious news with no source and everybody is having a good laugh about it yet you're posting dung because of your hate for APC. Oga Shift...

3 Likes

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by karkel(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2014
wetin the jet de do for the mountain
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by ignis: 5:36am On Sep 15, 2014
meetgaya: I am in Mubi right now and report just reaching my desk that the missing airforce jet found on a hill near Gombi in Adamawa State.

Who are you?
What type of desk do you have? Metal, wooden or plastic desk?

3 Likes

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by hardbody: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2014
meforyou1: Nairaland APC members are all born boko haram supporters. Check most comments on page 1, rather than thanking God that the said missing plane has been been found, they are all busy attacking the Op. But if the thread had read that the plane has been captured by boko, they will start eulogising boko, ISIS and al queda

You are a fish brain. Mind u i am not int politics so neither apc nor pdp or sdp or whatever. I am just surprised at how you could believe this report by the op especialy given the nature of delivery even if true

1 Like

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by signz: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Well let's wait for a reputable source to confirm this news.
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by Ivanspring(f): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Op, you know what to do. Supply the evidence or source of your story. Thanks.
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Report reaching my own desk has it that The symagogue building has suddenly risen after an all night crusade held at the crash site..........this report is scary.........OP e b like me n u go switch desks

1 Like

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by UserVerified: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Image this trash, y do Nigerian Forces like making a mess of the country? #Shame http://www.pin.bbm.com/C0018C8D5
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by signz: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2014
Well, the op was right afterall grin.
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by 100Cents: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
sademola: You kidding, OP?

He is a joker..

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by 100Cents: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
karkel: wetin the jet de do for the mountain

The pilot wan shiit.

Flight continues in a moment..
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by PapiWata: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
moneybag100: Lol.....I wish I had a desk too,,,,I wouldn't have lack any report.

Not any desk will do. It must be a desk that has a long enough runway to facilitate the landing of missing jets, and of key news flashes.

1 Like

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by cjrane: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Boko haram informant desk
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by san316(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
OP is now editor, INVISIBLE Newspaper with head office in his bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by egopersonified(f): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sparrow13: Report reaching your dest ?
Who are you please ?

LMAO
Re: Missing Airforce Jet Found. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
OP u think this is funny,right? You are making a joke out of a national tragedy.
@mod, this shd be moved to d joke section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hereby Tender My Resignation / Where Are The Bad Roads? Got a more serious photo? / Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Explosions:ten (10) Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.