Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident (2451 Views)

I Will Stop Governor Obiano From Joining APC – Ogene / Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? / Breaking News...inec To Disqualify Willi Obiano From Anambra State Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
With a heavy heart and total disappointment that am writing this painful letter to the Executive Governor of Anambra Chief Willie Obiano they call him ''Akpokudike" too.

First of all i dont need to salute you because am pained and no protocol will be duely observed because you breached all protocols by being a budding failure despite all the trusts and expectations bestowed on you.

HE where and what are your commissioners for Environment and Transport doing and Onitsha and environs are going to the dogs or have gone to the hyenas?

HE lets me start by telling you that your commissioners in those respective offices are the worst public office holders in the history of mankind, Obiano have you took a trip down to Onitsha during the week days nay business period like from 9AM-5PM, i never meant paying visit to Upper Iweka to open your 32 for Xmas trees that add no economic values to the citizenry or alleviate their plights.

Obiano do you know that Iweka Rd, Moore Street, Bida, Okwei, New Mkt, Old Mkt, Sanniez, Venn Road North n South, Niger, Port Harcourt Rd infact all the major roads and streets in Onitsha are no longer passable, from down flyover to Main Mkt that should take less than 3mins is taking more than 3hrs yet you cannot make it to the tailend at Main Mkt.
Seeing touts and street urchins collecting money from people to allocate them some portions of one of our major roads and streets are one of the most disappointing things to see in my beloved state once again, who sent these touts and miscreants, whose pockets are all these monies being channel to, how does these guys account for all the monies they have made and how much reciept is the government issuing at the end of every excercise at the expense of public property and suffering citizens?

Obiano where are you and your clueless, insensitive, tactless, visionless, commissioners of transport n environment when traders have converted all our major roads to parking lots, the useless successive governments we have in Anambra will fold thier arms and watch people build shopping plazas without parking spaces, individuals build residential houses without making provisions for parking spaces only to turn our public roads to parking lots, nobody questioned, nobody dares raise an eyebrow but few officials that busted some guts to do that ended up having their palms greased and the impunity turns an institution.
Obiano and his blindmen in Anambra where art thou and illegal and roadside traders have partitioned all our well tarred roads into 2, one for themselves and one for the public using vehicles both trailers, commercial and private vehicles, keke, okada and predestrians even beggars to use?
Obiano your busy eating freshfish point and kill in Anambra government house with your Umunnas while things go to the dogs.
Obiano governance is not all about globetrotting looking for investors alone, give the local investors a sense of belonging, they need conducive atmosphere for their businesses to thrive.
Your busy moving around and populating the state workforce with armies of SAs, SSAs, PAs all appointed and selected inline with your clannish disposition and tendecies yet none of them have solution to our environmental and transportation challenges.

Obiano and his commisoner for environment what is happening at the waste site at Obosi, its disheartnening to see that the waste evacuating trucks and caterpillars are pushing the waste inside the gully pit but scavangers will go there and bring out the whole waste to the xpress road because they are making money yet nobody is there to challenge them, all the wastes inside are finding there ways outside because of these scavangers and their poor attitudes.
I saw that the waste site is being fenced but why should the scavangers be allowed to close one of the express roads with wastes?

My question for Anambra State government is why should Onitsha such a well planned city and environs be too difficult and hard for you guys to manage?
Traffic hold up is the major reason why Lagos is like nightmare to me but am scared that such is repeating itself here, the xmas season here is in its zenith yet our government only sew beautiful uniforms to youngmen and women to control traffic where there are none but nobody to direct vehicular movement where the traffics are heavy.

Inconclusion, though i know it has never happened before but i must confess that the realities in Anamabra transport and environment sector are devastating, so i suggest Obiano should resign or sack the two docile, clueless, irresponsible, insensitive and visionless officials if his government shouldnt be held responsible if any misfortune befall Ndi Anambra because of their poor perfomances.
H.E. your entire cabinet may not have been failures but these two are and have brought badname to your government, beyond these two bad sector i know how Anambra is faring in other sectors.

~Buddah Monk slept here
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by moderattor: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Paste it on Brain tem. org It would go viral
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by holatin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Government are sleeping.

Maybe you can try posting this on his fb page.

There is also a section on punch for complaint
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by ammyluv2002(f): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lovely! Maybe you should paste it on Facebook...they should have a fb page
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by asha80(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
I thought you guys are eulogizing obiano in anambra thread?so why the attack on tabletman when criticizes these same issues?
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by leshluap(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
ok
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Your senseless and stvpid

asha80:
I thought you guys are eulogizing obiano in anambra thread?so why the attack on tabletman when criticizes these same issues?
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Connoisseur(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
I rarely comment on politics thread but I think I should respond to this. I hold no brief for Willie Obiano, I didn't even vote him in the election (a decision I sincerely regret in the light of recent happenings).

As a resident of Onitsha, I idol not have an issue with the points you raised in this thread, I only disagree with the tone you used in passing your message across. Willie Obiano had done reasonably well during this limited tinge in office that he dies not deserve this tone. Onitsha and it's embodying has been given a face-lift, a feat hitherto considered impossible.

I sincerely hope something is done by our governor to curb this ugly scenario of touts and urchins collecting unapproved levy from okada men and passengers, which he already did but is happening now because of the season.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by asha80(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Your senseless and stvpid

haha na wao..i repeat what is the difference btw most of what you wrote here and what tabletman complains about that he is often attacked?
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
the chickens are finally coming home to lay eggs grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
when good people say the truth, they are attacked, all these people in the othher anamba thred are paid hacks

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
asha80:

i wonder o

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
let them show me this particular spot
in amaenyi awka
let us see what willie willie has done to the heaps of rubbish

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
it is not about praising obiano and calling him a tecknocrat while he has done less than a rat grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
celebrating the fashion sense of obiano
while onitsha boils

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
na so them hail peter obi for 8 years and he still chop and clean mouth
onisha was not part of anambra state under obi
willie willie is walking around with his own pictur as im cloth
and the underperformance continue
the truth will come out small small

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
asha80:
haha na wao..i repeat what is the difference btw most of what you wrote here and what tabletman complains about that he is often attacked?
or what they attack freeglobe for? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli odogwu nwoke,what do you have to say about this matter? Naani okwu gi ka m na egere as nwoke Anambra. I need your input n'okwu a!
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
Odenigbo Aroli odogwu nwoke,what do you have to say about this matter? Naani okwu gi ka m na egere as nwoke Anambra. I need your input n'okwu a!
for where, you no go see am here
if na to praise dead wood leaders who rubs pancake like obiano,
he will appear

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
nothing to celebrate in the whole south east, bunch of thieving governors there
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
vanbonattel:

for where, you no go see am here
if na to praise dead wood leaders who rubs pancake like obiano,
he will appear
Lolz! So Obiano rubs pancake? Ochi ato gbu o la m!

grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
I dnt attack anybody for criticizing anybody but i hate those that insult others because they support their opponents.

The reason why i dont like APC is because their fans insult and abuse those that support other parties.

I only attack tabletman whenever he call Pita Obi fans and supporters "paid agents", so get your senses first and facts korrect, am too old to be petty.
Obiano doesnt pay me so i see no reason hiding my feelings when am not obliged.

asha80:
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Sealeddeal(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
the fact is,if care is not taken,Obiano may be the worst governor to have governed anambra state. He is totally disorganised,running helter-skelter to impress people with useless Road side Tv,Useless christmas trees on dirty environment,marking of dilapidated roads instead of reconstructing them,filling of pot-holes with pebbles or red sands,buying of horses for impossible purpose just to appear innovative. In fact,here in Nnewi,people have changed his slogan,'Willie is working' to 'willie is patching'. He has not initiated any meaningful project in nnewi and always,i hear him claiming he want to reposition Nnewi,awka and onitsha.
I continue to wish him well and wish that soon,he will able to think out a good governance idea especially so that he can reposition anambra road,housing,water and environmental sector.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mods please help us move this to the frontpage lets know whether the govt will see it and call the erring officials to others.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by asha80(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
I dnt attack anybody for criticizing anybody but i hate those that insult others because they support their opponents.
The reason why i dont like APC is because their fans insult and abuse those that support other parties.
I only attack tabletman whenever he call Pita Obi fans and supporters "paid agents", so get your senses first and facts korrect, am too old to be petty.
Obiano doesnt pay me so i see no reason hiding my feelings when am not obliged.
you should also learn to control your emotions too.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
The only thing is that when you come to construction works, edu, health, agric, orientation, information et al he is doing wonderfully well but am not impress with environmentalists so far.
Here in Ihiala no potholes, Orlu Rd was fixed last week and its smooth now and Our Lady of Lourdes is being renovated and improved everyday with state of the arts equipments.

Am an artist i love aesthetism so much, i hate choatic environment and i hate dirts and watses,i hate those billboards and posters, ihate poor parking conditions, though it could be this xmas season in main market but i want government to be timeless.

Let the government work all year round abeg.

Sealeddeal:
the fact is,if care is not taken,Obiano may be the worst governor to have governed anambra state. He is totally disorganised,running helter-skelter to impress people with useless Road side Tv,Useless christmas trees on dirty environment,marking of dilapidated roads instead of reconstructing them,filling of pot-holes with pebbles or red sands,buying of horses for impossible purpose just to appear innovative. In fact,here in Nnewi,people have changed his slogan,'Willie is working' to 'willie is patching'. He has not initiated any meaningful project in nnewi and always,i hear him claiming he want to reposition Nnewi,awka and onitsha.
I continue to wish him well and wish that soon,he will able to think out a good governance idea especially so that he can reposition anambra road,housing,water and environmental sector.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
The only thing is that when you come to construction works, edu, health, agric, orientation, information et al he is doing wonderfully well but am not impress with environmentalists so far.
Here in Ihiala no potholes, Orlu Rd was fixed last week and its smooth now and Our Lady of Lourdes is being renovated and improved everyday with state of the arts equipments.

Am an artist i love aesthetism so much, i hate choatic environment and i hate dirts and watses,i hate those billboards and posters, ihate poor parking conditions, though it could be this xmas season in main market but i want government to be timeless.

Let the government work all year round abeg.

tell them
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Kingsley1000(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Am so elated for this thread...i'v been lamenting,apuga led governments are frauds...we anambrarians are so foolish by rekindling the fire of cluelessness,incompetency and bad governance...,shar una call am party ndi igbo^^<ndi nzuzu>NGIGE IS THE ANSWER

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by Abagworo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Obi wasted 8 years without fixing those roads and even took a popular picture jumping on filthy road. Obiano is barely 9months and just because he fell out with Obi they are trying to blackmail him with Obi's failure.

I have and will always maintain that the difference between Obi and Orji is media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kingsley1000:
Am so elated for this thread...i'v been lamenting,apuga led governments are frauds...we anambrarians are so foolish by rekindling the fire of cluelessness,incompetency and bad governance...,shar una call am party ndi igbo^^<ndi nzuzu>NGIGE IS THE ANSWER

how can an outgoing tiff replace himself with anything apart fromm another tiff grin
when i dey talk, people say i am a tribalist
e don dey happen na
Re: An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident by vanbonattel: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Abagworo:
Obi wasted 8 years without fixing those roads and even took a popular picture jumping on filthy road. Obiano is barely 9months and just because he fell out with Obi they are trying to blackmail him with Obi's failure.

I have and will always maintain that the difference between Obi and Orji is mefia propaganda.
obi failed woefully, they are stll trying to praise obiano for doing nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificates Were Stolen During IBB Coup. - Alhaji Lai Mohammed. / Pictures Of Damages Of APC Campaign Rally In Okira By Suspected PDP Militants / Abimbola Sonde, Anti-buhari UK Protest Organiser Fined By UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.