Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet (51556 Views)

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / video people in delta region and even in River state claim they are not Igbo / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by killuminati(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2014
Why is people screaming 'sabotage?' Plane that engages in a war has 50 percent possibility of crashing especially when fighting a terrorist group that has sophisticated weapons.. Abi una think say na film? It's even possible the pilots and whole entire group are dead God forbid..
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Hero10001: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2014
MilitaryMinded:
Get a grip man. BH CANNOT capture an aircraft. At their VERY best, they can only try to shoot them down. U can't 'hijack' an AIR FORCE plane in the sky
Common niggah!
Didn't you read the DHq's statement about the missing jet?
Do you know the meaning of "Plane Hijack"?!
And who da Bleep told you that a lowly NAF plane can't be hijacked in the air?
I'm sure you know nothing about spies and hijackings.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Abdulsalam20: I JUST KNOW ONE THING.........BY GOD'S GRACE NIGERIA WILL EXPERIENCE A POSITIVE REVOLUTION SOON
I'm sorry to tell you but it will be later than sooner. This country is very useless habouring those that have the potential to cause a revolution in equity to the ones present.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by MilitaryMinded(m): 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
These are the type of situations you get one we refuse to upgrade our arsenal. Still flying old, semi-obsolete aircraft. Atleast, reliable sources are showing that the NAF are have started acquiring New Aircrafts and Helicopters. Our Air Force should be our joker in this fight
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by MadCow1: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2014
BlackTechnology: Most likely true.

The military must do thorough investigation over the cause of the crash to know if

1) It was a deliberate mechanical fault and why didn't the pilot parachute out

2) the pilot was poisoned which could have killed him before his he thought of parachuting out of the jet

3) the pilot intentionally crashed the jet especially if he is alive.

4) if the jet was releasing smoke before it crashed which is one sign that it was shoot

5) the villagers who saw the jet's door, actually saw the pilot.

Sabotage must be thoroughly investigated.

Even the guys who serviced it 2months ago must be investigated.

Huh?!

Wetin this one dey yarn?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by soldierdollar(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Hemanwel: Could it have crashed without villagers seeing traces of smoke??
Residents only saw a "low-flying" jet.How come they didn't hear the sound of a crash or smoke emanating from the crash site?
This "crash" theory nor hold water jor!

You read story at all? undecided
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by MilitaryMinded(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2014
Hero10001: Common niggah!
Didn't you read the DHq's statement about the missing jet?
Do you know the meaning of "Plane Hijack"?!
And who da Bleep told you that a lowly NAF plane can't be hijacked in the air?
I'm sure you know nothing about spies
and hijackings.

Well, to the best of my knowledge, an alpha jet has a two man crew. How exactly can boko 'hijack' a 2 man military aircraft from the sky? Am really looking forward to your explanation. Except you're insinuating if both pilots are actually bokoists (I don't believe that).

3 Likes

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Just20(f): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by akatonero(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Half baked pilot. If na true that money wey them take buy am don go be that.na wa!!!!
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2014
fighter jet no get doors. this is propaganda.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2014
illitrate: fighter jet no get doors. this is propaganda.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
o42austino: stop talking what u dont know,no good military pilot will like to eject from his plane he will try everything within his power to land d plane successfully and remember in Airforce, once ur good with an Aircraft, ur name will be written on the aircraft as a dedication and respect to u so u will not eject from such plane but try to land d plane.
Yes no good pilot would like to eject from his plane like you said,but it depends on what went wrong with the plane.As a good pilot like you said,if your plane is faulty or shot in the air, you might be able to land it if the damage/fault is not much and if your base is not far or if the terrain below is smooth enough to take your plane.But if the damage/fault is much, you wont have a choice than to eject immediately.

But did the plane really crash...
Have they located the crash site..
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
MilitaryMinded:
Get a grip man. BH CANNOT capture an aircraft. At their VERY best, they can only try to shoot them down. U can't 'hijack' an AIR FORCE plane in the sky
my friend, militry war planes can be captured. If the jet is shot at, it wld depend on the bravery of the pilot. Either he crashes the jet or he manoevers it to land with minimal damage. Both have their implications. Again, the jet operated over mountainous terrain,we believe it made manoevers between mountain peaks. Thats one of the most difficult regions to operate on, the pilot could easily loose GPS bearing.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by iyobs7(f): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2014
One of Boko Haram Member in the Force, drove the jet to Boko Haram's hide out...
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Youngzedd(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2014
They have crashed the only war Jet we have *sad face*

I can't believe the jet just crashed like that. There is something wrong somewhere.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by topearos(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2014
I still dey come. We dey find the jet.

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by BlackTechnology: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2014
o42austino: stop talking what u dont know,no good military pilot will like to eject from his plane he will try everything within his power to land d plane successfully and remember in Airforce, once ur good with an Aircraft, ur name will be written on the aircraft as a dedication and respect to u so u will not eject from such plane but try to land d plane.

So why didn't land at his base

If you have any military sense in you, my call for thorough investigation will be clear to you since we have reported cases of sabotage
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by BlackTechnology: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2014
martyns303: @blacktechnology. So your now an aircraft crash investigator? Or you are just saying whatever comes to your head? I just hope this is not some sort of damage control.

What do you mean by damage control

BH supporter, I know you are happy that an opportunity to insult FG is now available.

Go ahead and insult FG

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by SKAMOD(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014
lipsrsealed na wa oo
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by lastpage: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2014

....... and if YOU?PILOT cant "land it successfully", you will..... CRASH WITH IT, right? shocked shocked shocked

I think BOKO HARAM-SUICIDE has become a STAPLE FOOD for some of you! grin grin

If Pilot is alive, he can always fly another useful mission, in another plane!

Him get family and it costs a lot of money and effort/time to train a fighter pilot!

BTW: l think our greatest problems are that of MOLES and SYMPATHISERS WITHIN OUR MILITARY, coupled with the most corrupt Govt.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by severee(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2014
BlackTechnology:
Most likely true.

The military must do thorough investigation over the cause of the crash to know if

2) the pilot was poisoned which could have killed him before his he thought of parachuting out of the jet

4) if the jet was releasing smoke before it crashed which is one sign that it was shoot

Even the guys who serviced it 2months ago must be investigated

grin ose jack reacher leleyin o!
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Abbey2sam(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
LOC1: Mutiny, Impunity and Sabotage. Thats the problem in the nigerian armed forces. Just when we started winning the war. undecided undecided undecided

exactly what came to my mind
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by danielz777(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014

brilliant you! a good pilot will rather die than not have its name on a fighter jet. Mr ITK.... (fact, a good pilot knows a minute in a crippled aircraft is worth a 100miles on foot. so they hang on till the last minute before jettison out.)
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by fyneboi79(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
BlackTechnology: Most likely true.

Even the guys who serviced it 2months ago must be investigated.
Wetin ‎u dey feel likeCIA? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by igbsam(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Nigeria is a messed up country
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Can a pilot even eject from these ancient jets?
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by BlackTechnology: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2014
texazzpete:

While you're at it with your outlandish theories, maybe you should add that they should investigate if the plane was shot down by a flaming fireball from Godzilla undecided

Everyone is not like you who wasted your education

Investigation is needed to truly know if sabotage occurred especially now that we have reported cases of sabotage.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by Mettal: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2014
,i really dnt want to walk thru hell again. TB Joshua,a complete Satan advocate,this might be natural disaster but the man na lucifer himself.
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by ikweremilitant: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Amanwulu1: I'd prefer it crashed to d BH capturing it, tho' I never really feared dat it was captured as in being in d hand of BH.
guy you self na wa o....hw you think say them go take seize the jet for air.na parachute dem wan use?
Re: Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet by jkendy(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
I hope it's just a crash. Very soon, Shelly and his boys would release a video claiming responsibility......
Until then!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Pastor Kibori-Asha Awuce In Kaduna, El-Rufai Appeals For Calm / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.